Busted

Jacksonville, FL

#1 May 26, 2010
Hey Starcie I recently asked your baby daddy Brandon about something he wrote on facebook and he told me he never goes near the computer. Are you writing all those stupid posts under his name?
Starcie

Mcdonough, GA

#2 May 26, 2010
You can go suck the runny juice out of a roadside possum's ass for all I care, Busted. And, Brandon and I have an open relationship and you don't need to be axin him nuthin about nothin.
Tell Me

Powder Springs, GA

#3 May 26, 2010
This is funny. Tell us more!
White Trash

Cartersville, GA

#5 May 26, 2010
Well the suspect list jsut got a little longer for me. Thank you so much for putting this drama on Topix. Now I am watching you.....watch out. your kid might find your bowl. Don't want to loose them AGAIN, do you?
Starcie

Mcdonough, GA

#6 May 26, 2010
Don't waste time with my bowl, I'm sitting on 35 grams of ice right now if you want some maybe we can work out a lil bidness.
White Trash

Cartersville, GA

#7 May 26, 2010
shutup CO
Starcie

Mcdonough, GA

#8 May 26, 2010
Shut up your damn self! I'm already working out a deal to rat your ass out. see you in prison suckah!
Curious

United States

#9 May 28, 2010
I was just wondering, have the fake posts stopped over on facebook ?
SouthBeach

Mcdonough, GA

#10 May 28, 2010
post a link, nobody knows what the hell you're talking about.
Curious

Boynton Beach, FL

#11 May 28, 2010
I got your link right here biotch.
SouthBeach

Mcdonough, GA

#12 May 29, 2010
Now that's classy humor! Way to go.
Finest

Cartersville, GA

#13 Jun 4, 2010
Bartow at it's finest. Thanks for representing us so well you white trash punks.
Hmmm

Montgomery, AL

#14 Jun 8, 2010
CO = Cindy Owens?
WTF

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jun 10, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
CO = Cindy Owens?
Ya'll need to leave me out of your bull shit!!! Grow up skanks!!!
WTF

Atlanta, GA

#16 Jun 10, 2010
I just want to know is your life so boring that you have to write shit on here about me and starcie? Why don't yall grow up and get a life!!! Are you jealous that we live a good life now? You must be!!!
Starcie

Mcdonough, GA

#17 Jun 10, 2010
I just wish I could find a place where I could be myself, somewhere me and Cindy could hold hands in public for a change.
WTF

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jun 10, 2010
Starcie wrote:
I just wish I could find a place where I could be myself, somewhere me and Cindy could hold hands in public for a change.
You are such an idiot!!! Why do you feel like you have to put lies on here? I mean damn are you still in high school? If you aren't you really have problems!! And don't worry Cherany we all know this is you!! Why would you pose as Starcie and write shit like this?
Starcie but not really

Mcdonough, GA

#19 Jun 10, 2010
No, really, I feel bad now and I have to come clean.
I'm a 40 year old man sitting here in my undies being difficult on topix. I'm not starcie and I don't know any of you. This is someone just f ing with you online. I don't want to contribute to any teenage cat fight unless there's a chance of blouses coming open and everyone getting covered in baby oil!

Seriously, I don't know any of you, don't wish any of you any bad luck, just having fun at your poor choice to post gossip and personal beef on an anonymous website. Freaks everywhere, beware.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canty Still At Etowah Humane??? (Aug '13) 2 hr Caesar 28
fitgirl 21 hr Nosey 250
Brandy Reeves Fri not me 23
that woman bitten by 2 dogs Fri wtf? 3
City of White Fri Deano 19
Cartersville Primary school teachers Fri notanun 21
Backpack Buddies (Sep '12) Fri notanun 27

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance