Bartow Meth Users
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unfathomable

Mason, TX

#1 Jan 4, 2010
I’m at a loss to understand why so many people choose to get hooked on meth. Why on earth would anyone willingly want to purposefully live that sort of lifestyle? We’ve all seen them, many of us first hand, the progressive deterioration it has on a person both physically, mentally and spiritually, literally changing people from human beings into hideous zombies. Still, so many, and especially young people, dive in head long totally heedless of the consequences.

During court proceedings you can always spot the meth addicts just by looking into their eyes. The eyes always give them away.

What I find most disturbing is how so many young women today are willing to sacrifice their beauty as well as their very livelihoods for this drug. They know fully well what this drug is going to turn them into, what it will do to their mind and bodies, yet they choose to use it anyway. I’ve seen many pretty young females totally wreck themselves completely and purposefully.

I understand the power of addiction and what it can drive a person to do to themselves and others. What I don’t understand is why would anyone willingly and knowingly choose to be a part of that misery?
Reality

Cumming, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Unfathomable wrote:
I’m at a loss to understand why so many people choose to get hooked on meth. Why on earth would anyone willingly want to purposefully live that sort of lifestyle? We’ve all seen them, many of us first hand, the progressive deterioration it has on a person both physically, mentally and spiritually, literally changing people from human beings into hideous zombies. Still, so many, and especially young people, dive in head long totally heedless of the consequences.
During court proceedings you can always spot the meth addicts just by looking into their eyes. The eyes always give them away.
What I find most disturbing is how so many young women today are willing to sacrifice their beauty as well as their very livelihoods for this drug. They know fully well what this drug is going to turn them into, what it will do to their mind and bodies, yet they choose to use it anyway. I’ve seen many pretty young females totally wreck themselves completely and purposefully.
I understand the power of addiction and what it can drive a person to do to themselves and others. What I don’t understand is why would anyone willingly and knowingly choose to be a part of that misery?
Here's the reality of the situation. Meth enhances a person's sex drive at first. The pretty young women are GIVEN meth for free as long as they do you know what. So the next time you see the young girls in court up on meth charges, you can be assured they sell themselfs for meth. It is sick and it is sad but it is reality.
Suck it

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jan 5, 2010
Hmmmm, that sounds like a good side business.
Reality

Cumming, GA

#4 Jan 6, 2010
Suck it wrote:
Hmmmm, that sounds like a good side business.
A good side business? If you think it is, the REALITY is your a sick scumbag. Don't forget that each one of those young girls are someone's daughter. If you think it's a good business you better pray to God you never have a daughter who is addicted to meth.
Unfathomable

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jan 6, 2010
Whatever the reason it’s disturbingly clear the devolved mindset of so many. Where they’re consciously willing and eager to trade mind, body, soul and future simply to get high and increase sex drive; an ugly and disturbing reminder of the human condition within today’s ‘modern society’.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 6, 2010
Maybe they all think they will be the first one never to get hooked on the stuff. It boggles the mind trying to figure out why anyone would try it the very first time, knowing what it does to someone.
Reality

Cumming, GA

#7 Jan 6, 2010
Unfathomable wrote:
Whatever the reason it’s disturbingly clear the devolved mindset of so many. Where they’re consciously willing and eager to trade mind, body, soul and future simply to get high and increase sex drive; an ugly and disturbing reminder of the human condition within today’s ‘modern society’.
You hit the nail right on the head! What is even more disturbing is how much LEGAL community makes off of the users. It's not just the drug dealers that are making a killing off of the addicts. The damn thing is sick and sad.
Suck it

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jan 6, 2010
Yeah, everyone with a vagina is someone's daughter. I don't really let that bother me because I'm rippin up the young stuff. I'll trade you yours for a gram!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2010
And also everyone with a dick is someone's son. And you are a dick. hahahaha
Suck it

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jan 8, 2010
I am, suck it.
Meth Beth

United States

#11 Dec 22, 2012
Not true. I was a tramp long before I started using meth.
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#12 Dec 23, 2012
If these pictures don't persuade someone from even taking the fist hit, then he or she is doomed anyway.

http://www.wsbtv.com/gallery/lifestyles/healt...

Oh and "Beth"?? I hope these give you a good laugh. You s@it for brains
ahem

Cartersville, GA

#13 Dec 26, 2012
it dont have to do with being pretty. dylan patrick is a local meth addict who is suicidal because he got rejected from radio because he sux
well

Cartersville, GA

#14 Dec 26, 2012
ahem wrote:
it dont have to do with being pretty. dylan patrick is a local meth addict who is suicidal because he got rejected from radio because he sux
But being a meth head earned him the title of president of the bartow democrats party. Him and the excon Howell family are good examples of how proud democrats are of convicted felons and drug usees.
boy in blue

Snellville, GA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
Meth Beth wrote:
Not true. I was a tramp long before I started using meth.
She was a tramp and ran the streets of Kingston at the age of 10 , I am sure she didn't try meth til she was 12
boy in blue

Snellville, GA

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Lets name the meth addicts in Bartow County.
know

Cartersville, GA

#17 Jan 2, 2013
boy in blue wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a tramp and ran the streets of Kingston at the age of 10 , I am sure she didn't try meth til she was 12
It's so funny how you find humor in posing as someone else and then answering yourself as well. Absolutely I have done drugs in the past, but that's what it is...the PAST and I don't live there anymore. I have and will never be a tramp. Why don't you get a life and stop letting your hate and jealousy for me control your life. If you feel this strongly about me and THINK you bother me then please come see me. Hiding behind a computer screen name only shows your lack of boldness. Obviuously you pretend to know me and where I live, so come on over. TK are you at it again? Find a new hobby like praying for yourself and your immediate family especially since y'all have psychotic tendacies. Have a nice day!

Since: Feb 12

Rome, GA

#19 Jan 19, 2013
As a recovering meth addict, 4 years & 6 months clean I can honestly say that NO ONE chooses to be an addict. When I got hooked I seriously did NOT know what I was doing was Meth, I thought it was Crank a drug that I had used before sporadically and never got addicted to. I asked a friend to get me a quarter and when I got it I said let's go do a line and she was like No I've got a better way so we went to her house and she pulls out this glass pipe and puts some of the dope in there and shows me how to smoke it. It wasn't till after that I was informed that what she had gotten for me was Meth. all I can say was after the first hit I was hooked because I loved the rush and feeling it gave me. It helped me to lose weight, gave me energy and I didn't have to deal or face reality. It numbed me. I NEVER sold myself or exchanged sex for dope. I did sell it to support my habit and yes I did other unthinkable things that I am NOT proud of. And I will be upfront and honest with everyone, I love the taste of the dope and the energy it gives BUT I do NOT like the person I became when I was at the worst of my addiction. That is one reason I CHOSE to stay clean, another is I lost too much while I was incarcerated. My daughter turned 18 & 19, had her Prom and graduated from High School while I was locked up and my mom passed away. Another reason is I have too many friends and family who have trust and respect for me now that I am clean and I have a job I love. I stay clean because I let God be my guiding force so for those who think we willingly become addicts sad to say you are so wrong. You have to understand also some who start using think that if they try it just once they won't become addicted or their drink is spiked with it and they have NO CLUE about it. So next time you want to pass judgement on an addict just remember we have a BIGGER MORE POWERFUL judge to face one day for our mistakes......
smilingforyou

Durham, NC

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Bitchygurl43 wrote:
As a recovering meth addict, 4 years & 6 months clean I can honestly say that NO ONE chooses to be an addict. When I got hooked I seriously did NOT know what I was doing was Meth, I thought it was Crank a drug that I had used before sporadically and never got addicted to. I asked a friend to get me a quarter and when I got it I said let's go do a line and she was like No I've got a better way so we went to her house and she pulls out this glass pipe and puts some of the dope in there and shows me how to smoke it. It wasn't till after that I was informed that what she had gotten for me was Meth. all I can say was after the first hit I was hooked because I loved the rush and feeling it gave me. It helped me to lose weight, gave me energy and I didn't have to deal or face reality. It numbed me. I NEVER sold myself or exchanged sex for dope. I did sell it to support my habit and yes I did other unthinkable things that I am NOT proud of. And I will be upfront and honest with everyone, I love the taste of the dope and the energy it gives BUT I do NOT like the person I became when I was at the worst of my addiction. That is one reason I CHOSE to stay clean, another is I lost too much while I was incarcerated. My daughter turned 18 & 19, had her Prom and graduated from High School while I was locked up and my mom passed away. Another reason is I have too many friends and family who have trust and respect for me now that I am clean and I have a job I love. I stay clean because I let God be my guiding force so for those who think we willingly become addicts sad to say you are so wrong. You have to understand also some who start using think that if they try it just once they won't become addicted or their drink is spiked with it and they have NO CLUE about it. So next time you want to pass judgement on an addict just remember we have a BIGGER MORE POWERFUL judge to face one day for our mistakes......
Well put...a lot of people wull judge you when they have no right to judge you GOD is the ONLY judge
mrsgsp

Mansfield, GA

#21 Jan 21, 2013
Bitchygurl43 wrote:
I didn't mean to get hooked on meth, I thought it was a different drug..... really that's your defense? Glad to know you sobered up but a drug is a drug. And only God can judge me routine...you sold drugs. Every family member whose lives were affected by the drugs you sold has the right to judge you. The communities tax dollars that paid for your 3 meals, a bed, etc while you were in adult timeout because you could not be a responsible adult has the right to say something. Yes, God is our ultimate judge but that does not mean you are not held accountable for your actions while on earth. If your friends or acquaintances are the kind to spike your drink... you need to run with a different crowd. Enjoying the rush....words of a true addict. Hope you still go to meetings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Museum Curator, Joy Hill 2 hr The Wives Club 16
Specialty Auto Solutions 15 hr Jacob 1
Cartersville magistrate judge 18 hr Just Saying 38
Robby Carr Murder Trial Fri Oooo 23
Nepotism in County office Fri Oooo 15
Steve stewart Fri Charissa 15
Looking for local movers Fri Scrumpty 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages