Comments
201 - 220 of 472 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Oct 26, 2012
 
Buddha, are u sure about that. From what I have seen that doesn't seem true they looked pretty young. But who cares it is what it is. They were the ones who planted an agent from their club.
John Montgomery

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Oct 26, 2012
 
ROLMFAO....Not been on here in a coons age but every time I run into someone they ask if I've been reading the post. I am about to bust a stitch ready the B/S. Damn what a boring life some folks live. You folks keep up the great work. I'm going to the unemployment line to see if Romni has me a job yet...ROLMFAO
Bigtimm

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Outlaw Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, You are a bunch sissy b*tches talking shit because you have a badge...... So what, I'll still knock you on your *ss if you disrespect me. That badge means NOTHING, most of you are more crooked then ANY patch wearing 1%'er so blow that bullsh*t out your mommas *ss faggot.......
OFFO AOA
Outlaw Rick..... Your my HERO!!! We should invite all LEO to my BBQ, the BBQ where I drag my Meat across their Grill!
nomad

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#219
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I would burn my bike before I joined either IO or Outlaws. Both are a bunch of sissies that like to sit around and brag about what they can do. You can buy badges from either club on ebay for 6.00 all day long. Show me either one and I'll spit on it. I like to ride with real men, not sissies.

nomad1 out.
Wanna be hater

Peterborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
Nov 23, 2012
 
Blue Knight wrote:
look at us. www.blueknights.org/
We never get any trouble from any punks. We go where we want, do what we want. Mess with us and you will go to the pen. Try to steal our colors and you will be arrested for theft. We wear a full back patch and have never lost a vest to any thief. You have to have held or hold the power of arrest to be a member. With the Blue Knights you know what to expect. We will stop to cross your grandmother over the highway safely, but interfere with us and you will know you have been stepped on. All the best and ride safely BKMC
You sound like an idiot, ur gonna step on clubs just because u are or was a cop, it's goofs like you who talk a big game and ONLY. Do so cuz u hide behind ur shitty badge .... Fake wanna be bikers

And YES I'm a member
Stick to what u do best don't come to our world after you bug the fuck out of us,
MCs are pathetic

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#222
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

So sad and pathetic!
HA, 81, IO, AOA, BK, Nomads, etc... Then you also have your Laffing Devils and Sinister Mob! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
I feel bad for you ”badass” club (wannabe gang) members. I guess if it makes you feel good and tough, then congrats. But instead of MC, all of you should call it what it really is, a fraternity.
Red and Black syl81

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Nov 24, 2012
 
MCs are pathetic wrote:
So sad and pathetic!
HA, 81, IO, AOA, BK, Nomads, etc... Then you also have your Laffing Devils and Sinister Mob! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
I feel bad for you ”badass” club (wannabe gang) members. I guess if it makes you feel good and tough, then congrats. But instead of MC, all of you should call it what it really is, a fraternity.
Wannabe gang members,, lol..
Vespas rule!!
Everyone's a tough guy, until they meet one..
Red and Black syl81

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We Support a Red&White Georgia !!!!
Red and Black syl81

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#225
Nov 24, 2012
 
Unknown wrote:
Buddha, are u sure about that. From what I have seen that doesn't seem true they looked pretty young. But who cares it is what it is. They were the ones who planted an agent from their club.
Trust me,,, he's sure!!!
No Fan of IO

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#226
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

SYL 81!

Cop clubs never think they are cop clubs. Just because you don't call yourslef a cop club doesn't mean you are not a cop club. Allow one cop in as a patch holder and you become a cop club. It is also the one way of getting past MC protocol because no one gives a shit about you.
Sons Of Anarchy

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
Dec 11, 2012
 
I saw an Outlaws MC patch for sale at a garage sale recently. They were asking 50 cents for it. LMAO
glide06

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Dec 11, 2012
 
Some of you have it right. Clubs are about brotherhood and family. The IOMC is a totaly different club than the Outlaws. I know peeps from both clubs. wearing a bottom rocker repin the state is claiming turf which is disrespect to a 1% Club jnless u are going to be associated with them. IOMC believes in brotherhood riding and partying together they are law abiding and dont except anything les
rider

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Dec 13, 2012
 
Would never be in any club unless i wanted a target on my house and family!!!
aoaalltheway

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Blue Knight wrote:
look at us. www.blueknights.org/
We never get any trouble from any punks. We go where we want, do what we want. Mess with us and you will go to the pen. Try to steal our colors and you will be arrested for theft. We wear a full back patch and have never lost a vest to any thief. You have to have held or hold the power of arrest to be a member. With the Blue Knights you know what to expect. We will stop to cross your grandmother over the highway safely, but interfere with us and you will know you have been stepped on. All the best and ride safely BKMC
. No should shit. U got the courts on yr side. I hope yr not bragging.pig.
the Villain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I once saw a IOMC member at a festival and he was wearing Eddie Bauer jeans......but he was walking around with his chest poked out trying to give off a tough outlaw vibe......what kinda outlaw wears Eddie Bauer jeans....guy looked like a straight lawyer...
In the know

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Iron Horsemen run both of these clubs out of Cincinnati. Even the Cincy police feared the Horsemen. Google search it. That's a fact
you funny

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

In the know wrote:
Iron Horsemen run both of these clubs out of Cincinnati. Even the Cincy police feared the Horsemen. Google search it. That's a fact
I never met a man from cincy that wasn't a sissy. Bring it down here, horsemen, I'll show you fear.
In the know

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Jan 8, 2013
 
you funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I never met a man from cincy that wasn't a sissy. Bring it down here, horsemen, I'll show you fear.
Lol , that's right. Down there ,cause you couldn't hold it down up here
Devil Duck

Covington, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I think the IOMC is about as interested in the Outlaws as the Outlaws are in them. Two different worlds and two different "visions" of how to run their clubs. There is a lot of shit talk from everybody, but its all noise. Regardless of who you choose to ride with, that's what you decided and that's where your loyalty should be. If someone is running their mouth...especially "online", then who cares. Let it go. There is so much in this world to be pissed off about that someone else's opinion isn't one I put high on my list of shit to care about.
Val

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Jan 25, 2013
 
the Villain wrote:
I once saw a IOMC member at a festival and he was wearing Eddie Bauer jeans......but he was walking around with his chest poked out trying to give off a tough outlaw vibe......what kinda outlaw wears Eddie Bauer jeans....guy looked like a straight lawyer...
Might have been we have lawyers, we have trash men, we have military, we have first responders..... I was with a 1% club for the brothers I left as my career made me more and more suseptible to consistant background checks and drug testing. My brothers understood. I rode solo with whomever I wanted the last 30 yrs..... Truth is no one has what the original brothers have..... You want old school....How many clubs allow jap bikes..... We are Americans, Even the Harley has died....... Pointless let people ride, and be what they want....... Never be another woodstock, and what Sammy did can never be done again...... To much money has interfered with making a cheap bobber ad feeling the wind....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Whodini is coming live to grand theater down town 4 hr Winston 6
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 52,038
Where's the horny women (Nov '11) 14 hr BigDE 43
any married women need some side action 19 hr Diggy 3
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 19 hr Comment 1,220
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 20 hr tiffany 543
perrotta,cahn and prieto (Nov '09) 20 hr Ignorant uneducat... 50
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
Cartersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cartersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cartersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••