Sisters Arrested in Alleged Robbery

Sisters Arrested in Alleged Robbery

There are 291 comments on the Patch.com story from Aug 19, 2011, titled Sisters Arrested in Alleged Robbery. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Bartow County Sheriff's Office authorities arrested two women they say were involved in the robbery of an elderly man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
rockSTAR

Decatur, GA

#282 Jul 25, 2012
I previously made a post about her being arrested again and someone had the audacity to ask 'who cares?' well, if my elderly loved one was robbed, beaten and left to die...I would want to know why they were out again and why things aren't being taken care of. It's a shame.
Puzzled in Bartow

Norcross, GA

#283 Jul 27, 2012
I guess she wasn't even held for 24 hours..she is out and at 'em AGAIN!!!
T

United States

#284 Jul 27, 2012
man oh man does my family know this trash oh too well. Thanks for the info will DEFINITELY be locking our things up! GET A JOB. WORK. EARN MONEY. PAY BILLS. SURVIVE. WHAT A CONCEPT!!
lips01

Cartersville, GA

#285 Jul 27, 2012
yep she is out and I cant believe they came up with money for another BOND ,i mean damn how many bonds is this family gonna get before they PAY for what they have done to hard working people, this bitch about killed a man was involved with i dont no how many robberies and now out driving around like it aint nothing.. and i thought if you were out on bond that you were supposed to obey all laws and if you break the law you go back to jail ,,, WOW this is disturbing ....Thurman sure did raise some great gals there
earwood whoowahs

United States

#286 Jul 31, 2012
lips01 wrote:
yep she is out and I cant believe they came up with money for another BOND ,i mean damn how many bonds is this family gonna get before they PAY for what they have done to hard working people, this bitch about killed a man was involved with i dont no how many robberies and now out driving around like it aint nothing.. and i thought if you were out on bond that you were supposed to obey all laws and if you break the law you go back to jail ,,, WOW this is disturbing ....Thurman sure did raise some great gals there
Thurman's a piece of work. Ordained preacher my BUTT. got a DUI about a year and a half ago. as far as his girls go they need to be in prison. and fixed. those 2 should not be able to reproduce.
lips01

Cartersville, GA

#287 Jul 31, 2012
earwood whoowahs wrote:
<quoted text>
Thurman's a piece of work. Ordained preacher my BUTT. got a DUI about a year and a half ago. as far as his girls go they need to be in prison. and fixed. those 2 should not be able to reproduce.
he got the DUI while fighting one of mindys boyfriends at hooters, restaurant called the police and Mindy left her own Daddy there to handle the police , aint that some love ,, the whole family is a pice of work , thank GOD mindy does not have her children and the ones i feel for are JOni's kids, cause they are still with that family , they dont have a chance, the oldest only 12 by the way is already posting nasty pictures and doing grown women things with grown men and no one does a thing about it
explain that

Pine Lake, GA

#288 Jul 31, 2012
Ok I gotta ask. What does doing grown woman things with grown men mean. And where did she post these nasty pictures?
lips01

Cartersville, GA

#289 Jul 31, 2012
it means having sex with grown men! my daughter was her friend on facebook and she had some pictures of her and other things , i had my daughter take her off facebook when i saw them ,NOW she was not with anyone nor was she naked but they were pictures with comments to where you know what was being implied, and no I did not tell THurman or Joni cause even if i did nothing would have been done about it , Hell Ann was allowing grown men to have sex with her young daughters and no one was ever put in jail for statutory rape , so what is the point , the fruit dont fall to far from the tree... that young girl is looking for someone to show her attention , anyone rather it be the right or WRONG attention , cant say i blame her , JONI is her mother and I would not suprise me if she doesnt wind up pregnant here soon
r

United States

#290 Jul 31, 2012
Malissa wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I am nothing like them. I was only responding to the topics that were brought up. I will not respond any longer on here.
good don't !!!!!
Troll

United States

#291 Sep 18, 2012
HOly shit at all the stolen Internet comments from the trailer parks.
Informed

Montgomery, AL

#292 May 14, 2013
Joni was supposed to be charged today. Anyone hear the charge? They manage to drop many charges against her, poor Pete!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather McDonald missing cartersville woman 6 min Sketchy 375
Say No to Rezoning - Highway 140 and Spring Pla... 55 min Doug 7
Lock up your husbands (Jan '16) 18 hr Tolerman 31
News Searching for Clues Fri Tronald Dump 2
clown sightings in dellinger park Fri Tolerman 6
1st amendment censorship Fri Scrumpty 46
Just moved into area Thu Ronald trump 13

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance