Sisters Arrested in Alleged Robbery

Sisters Arrested in Alleged Robbery

There are 291 comments on the Patch.com story from Aug 19, 2011, titled Sisters Arrested in Alleged Robbery. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Bartow County Sheriff's Office authorities arrested two women they say were involved in the robbery of an elderly man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
lilly white

Pine Lake, GA

#1 Aug 19, 2011
They need to get the max, if found guilty of this crime. We don't need these kind of people on the streets to abuse our elderly.
Hello

Powder Springs, GA

#2 Aug 19, 2011
The Earwoods are at it again!!!

“All you folks are crazy!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 19, 2011
I wonder what their defense excuse will be.
Hello

Powder Springs, GA

#4 Aug 20, 2011
These are the same girls whos Grandmother was assaulted and robbed in Emerson a few years ago!
Highschool

Rome, GA

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Even back in middle and early high school years they were bad news, ended up being drop outs early on and troublesome. Pete did not deserve this and the black man whom was in the back seat..... they are protecting should also be found and charged! This is not acceptable! It was premeditated and completely in-humane!
Hello

Powder Springs, GA

#6 Aug 20, 2011
Neither one has been married, but I heard they both have black children.So if a black man was in the car im sure he was more than a friend.All of this sorriness is why the state took their Grandmother and put her in a nursing home and sold her home.
Malissa

Chamberlain, SD

#7 Aug 20, 2011
Isn't it interesting that you guys have no problem putting your "thoughts" about these women on here but most of you don't put your name! Maybe thats because you are also " bad news". lol
Malissa

Chamberlain, SD

#8 Aug 20, 2011
Hello wrote:
Neither one has been married, but I heard they both have black children.So if a black man was in the car im sure he was more than a friend.All of this sorriness is why the state took their Grandmother and put her in a nursing home and sold her home.
Joni has been married , by the way!
Malissa

Chamberlain, SD

#9 Aug 20, 2011
Hello wrote:
The Earwoods are at it again!!!
What is this suppose to mean?
What

Powder Springs, GA

#10 Aug 20, 2011
Malissa,Look up grandmother assaulted by grand daughter July 27 2009
lilly white

Pine Lake, GA

#11 Aug 20, 2011
Malissa wrote:
Isn't it interesting that you guys have no problem putting your "thoughts" about these women on here but most of you don't put your name! Maybe thats because you are also " bad news". lol
No matter what our names are, Im sure none of us go around robbing and beating up poor senior citizens. We work for a living, and respect our seniors. Fact is fact, if they done the crime, do the time.
Malissa

Chamberlain, SD

#12 Aug 20, 2011
What wrote:
Malissa,Look up grandmother assaulted by grand daughter July 27 2009
I knew Addie Mae well. This assault was not done by Joni or Mindy. Another girl did this to her and went to jail for it. Get your facts straight.
Malissa

Chamberlain, SD

#13 Aug 20, 2011
lilly white wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what our names are, Im sure none of us go around robbing and beating up poor senior citizens. We work for a living, and respect our seniors. Fact is fact, if they done the crime, do the time.
I agree completely. IF they did the crime.
bwyne

Pine Lake, GA

#14 Aug 20, 2011
Malissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Addie Mae well. This assault was not done by Joni or Mindy. Another girl did this to her and went to jail for it. Get your facts straight.
I knew her also, she was a wonderful lady and didn't deserve what happened to her.
What

Powder Springs, GA

#15 Aug 20, 2011
Malissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Addie Mae also.I did not say these girls did that. I was giving you a back ground on their behavoir in the past.If you look at the thread you will see what Addie Mae put up with the last years she was in her home.The local people know more than some one in SD
Malissa

Chamberlain, SD

#16 Aug 20, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>I knew Addie Mae also.I did not say these girls did that. I was giving you a back ground on their behavoir in the past.If you look at the thread you will see what Addie Mae put up with the last years she was in her home.The local people know more than some one in SD
Lol now that's interesting since they are my sisters in law! If they did this horrible crime to Pete then they deserve to be punished, but just because they have black children or drop out of school does not mean that they did this. As far as Addie Mae, another granddaughter did this to her and she unquestionably never recovered from her attack! Just horrible! Pete will also probably never fully recover from this and that is also very sad. But a few of the posts have them guilty already. They deserve the same respect that you would also want if this was your family an that includes a fair trial. I truly am not trying to stir up trouble, just shocked at how quickly they have already been condemned.
bwyne

Pine Lake, GA

#17 Aug 20, 2011
If the elderly man knows who attack him, case will be closed, right.
Yes Sir

Rome, GA

#18 Aug 20, 2011
bwyne wrote:
If the elderly man knows who attack him, case will be closed, right.
You got that right... They should get the crap beat out of them, and they would if this would of been some of my people. Low Life thugs!
Wombat

Cartersville, GA

#19 Aug 20, 2011
It's really a sad statement when even nuns are out assaulting innocent people. Come on, Pope, run a tighter ship her in Cville.
Malissa

Chamberlain, SD

#20 Aug 20, 2011
Wombat wrote:
It's really a sad statement when even nuns are out assaulting innocent people. Come on, Pope, run a tighter ship her in Cville.
????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Couch 1 hr Mrs. Scrumpty 10
Crown Inn (May '16) 1 hr Mrs. Scrumpty 51
Heather missing Cartersville woman 1 hr Bleh 1,209
RIP my sweet friend Stephanie Fannin 3 hr Cheermom81 1
once go black you never go back is a f**king joke Sun Robert 27
bartow county ci list (Mar '16) Sat Uto 29
News Alleged murderer and victim did not know each o... (Aug '09) Dec 3 Tolerman 33

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages