Cartersville Christmas Parade

Cartersville Christmas Parade

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Was the topic of perhaps moving the parade to a weekend evening considered too "controversial" by whoever runs this board?

LO-FREAKIN-L!!
James

Woodstock, GA

#2 Dec 7, 2012
It appears the "freaks" are the ones monitoring this board.

What a crock to pull a civil topic that was relevant.
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Agreed.

Obviously those who control the topics here are FAR more concerned with "important" conversations like Why white women's holes smell.

Not surprising given the sewer of ignorance they call a town
yeah

Monroe, GA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Scrumpty wrote:
Agreed.
Obviously those who control the topics here are FAR more concerned with "important" conversations like Why white women's holes smell.
Not surprising given the sewer of ignorance they call a town
Maybe someone posted something that was way over the edge and got it erased. Of course you did say me and that other guy were deranged or psychotic, but that's mild compared to most of the posts on here. I actually agreed with you. LOL
Buzzword

Rockmart, GA

#5 Dec 8, 2012
I concur. Interesting.
Steve

Woodstock, GA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
As Melissa? or someone posted it would make far more sense to have the parade take a direct route like Main St to the Square or simply up and down Tennessee St. The trains have always caused interruptions and all the turning and doubling back creates havoc with traffic.
Cobb

Barnesville, GA

#7 Dec 8, 2012
I know and that haven't pulled the one that says why do white wend holes smell like what the crap!! This makes no sense!:/
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Trains not only cause delays. Recently in Texas a few people were killed on a parade float hit by a train. I was amazed by the number of people down there when I went to pick up my daughter after wards.

A different day, and route, does indeed make sense.

I can't recall what I called "yeah" and the other clown who posted nonsensical comments. However I'm glad that even you agree it was moronic considering the topic.
yeah

Monroe, GA

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Well maybe not moronic, but..... LOL
yeah

Monroe, GA

#10 Dec 8, 2012
The original poster went on and on bitching about every single thing about the parade. My post was to stay home if he didn't like it. Which I still think he should do. Next year.
Jean

Barnesville, GA

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Tru dat
yeah

Monroe, GA

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Jean wrote:
Tru dat
Go get a bowl of ice cream and watch boo boo so you won't feel so bad about your own weight issues.
great parade

United States

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Or join the club that volunteers to put the whole thing together and volunteer to do the work yourself. They meet at stonewall every Thursday at noon.

I think they did a great job, nice work.
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Just wondering.

Does this club have the authority to change the parade route or day?

It seems that several people have expressed that making changes to both of those things would create a safer & more enjoyable experience for all.
Jean

Barnesville, GA

#15 Dec 10, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get a bowl of ice cream and watch boo boo so you won't feel so bad about your own weight issues.
i could stand to lose a few pounds I weigh 123 but my ideal weight is 115 and I don't like ice cream too much but I do love dove chocolate mmmmmm ;)
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>i could stand to lose a few pounds I weigh 123 but my ideal weight is 115 and I don't like ice cream too much but I do love dove chocolate mmmmmm ;)
Gee I can't imagine how intelligent conversations turn into cluster f*cks on this board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cartersville Uncut (Jun '11) 1 hr Tom Tom 198
Drug Task Force 1 hr Concerned Citizen 17
Rolling houses 1 hr Instantkarma 146
whats your favorite sex toy ? (Jul '14) 5 hr Katie_Anderson14 33
Etowah Valley Humane Mess (Sep '13) 17 hr RueDeMorte 35
Sheriff Candidate Forum 23 hr TrueStory 18
No one really wants a nympho (Dec '15) Tue sue 10

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance