jo jo whites

Rome, GA

#43 Oct 6, 2012
PS...BBBUUUUzzzZZZZAARRRDDD!!! smell that one Dumpty!
Ludovic Arrachart

Dallas, TX

#44 Oct 6, 2012
Buster Crabbs wrote:
I understand the welfare folks, homosexuals and union workers supporting the Pres but can anyone explain why any honest, hard working, tax paying, God fearing Christian would even consider voting for him?
honest, hard working, tax paying, God fearing Christian's are often homosexuals and union workers.
Voter

Cartersville, GA

#45 Oct 7, 2012
To those of you who complain about Romney's taxes. If you make your decission purely based on the amount of taxes he pays and not on his policies or his ability to do a better job then you will surely doom this nation. Did you ever think that the tax break he received came from Obama's policies? He clearly stated he would raise the tax on higher income families who can easily afford it and lower the taxes on middle class. But I could honestly careless about how much money he makes or has. I just want that lame ass Kenyan out of a United States office period. But then again I wanted to see Milsap's corruption end as well. Will the American people make the decission that Bartow County citizens couldn't?
Will they vote for change and hopefully save a nation? Romney-Ryan 2012!!!
Kimberly Jacobson

Cartersville, GA

#46 Oct 7, 2012
Ludovic Arrachart wrote:
<quoted text>honest, hard working, tax paying, God fearing Christian's are often homosexuals and union workers.
Apparently, you sir are misinformed because both myself and my husband are honest hard working tax paying God fearing Christians and neither of us are homosexuals nor did we belong to a union...
My husband is 72 and has worked and paid taxes since he was 14 years old, and is NOT a homosexual! I am 51 and all of my life from the time that I have been able to work have paid taxes and NO sir I am not a homosexual!

Apparently you have something that you are trying to hide or maybe you are trying to come out of the closet!! So I think you need to get a reality check done before ASSuming your statement!! It really does make you look like an ASS!!!
Krystal

Atlanta, GA

#47 Oct 7, 2012
Kimberly Jacobson wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you sir are misinformed because both myself and my husband are honest hard working tax paying God fearing Christians ....
Who sit on their fat asses and draw a government check...and have nothing better to do than to judge other people.
Howell

Cartersville, GA

#48 Oct 7, 2012
Your all stupid sheep.. don't give me that christian god fearing bs those are the worst kind. You haven't worked a day in your life but getting drunk with a bible in your hand. Obama has saved this country and you lily white so called christian racists your time is over now let the right man make it right. 4 more years//////////

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#49 Oct 7, 2012
Howell wrote:
Your all stupid sheep.. don't give me that christian god fearing bs those are the worst kind. You haven't worked a day in your life but getting drunk with a bible in your hand. Obama has saved this country and you lily white so called christian racists your time is over now let the right man make it right. 4 more years//////////
Obama has not saved anything.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#50 Oct 7, 2012
Ludovic Arrachart wrote:
<quoted text>honest, hard working, tax paying, God fearing Christian's are often homosexuals and union workers.
oh look another idiot shows their ass, and this one is a winner, crawl back under that rock fool
Aggie

Cartersville, GA

#51 Oct 7, 2012
Howell wrote:
I do not know what has happened in your life to make you so miserable and hateful, but I feel very sorry for you.
Howell

Cartersville, GA

#52 Oct 7, 2012
Aggie wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what has happened in your life to make you so miserable and hateful, but I feel very sorry for you.
Well since your husband pays your bills while you get drunked up like most white racists, somebody got to say it to you. Don't feel sorry for me, lamerz, feel sorry for you so called christian fools. Daddy always told me never trust a christian or a cop, they all out to stick it to you.
Aggie

Cartersville, GA

#53 Oct 7, 2012
Howell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since your husband pays your bills while you get drunked up like most white racists, somebody got to say it to you. Don't feel sorry for me, lamerz, feel sorry for you so called christian fools. Daddy always told me never trust a christian or a cop, they all out to stick it to you.
Hmm, I guess I was mistaken, because if ignorance is bliss you must be one of the happiest people on the planet.
Kimberly Jacobson

Cartersville, GA

#54 Oct 8, 2012
Krystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Who sit on their fat asses and draw a government check...and have nothing better to do than to judge other people.
Kystal... Excuse me but I think you have us confused with someone else... Furthermore I don't sit at home and collect a government check nor do I judge anyone else because that is not my job!! Now if you have a problem with me personally please come to me and talk to me about it! Don't hide behind a screenname on a computer and make ASSumptions it makes you look like and ASS!!!
just saying

Bettendorf, IA

#55 Oct 8, 2012
Aggie wrote:
Sorry, one more thing. On the point of charitable giving, Obama and Biden love to talk about the selfishness of Republicans. Well, their own website shows their charitable contributions. Joe Biden from 2000-2010 never made less than $219,953 a year and made over $300,000 three of those years. He gave less than $400 dollars a year (that's less than 1 percent) for 7 years and the most he gave was $5350 in 2010 which was 1.4% of his $379,000 income. The Obama's in the same time period gave less than 6.5% from 2000-2009, the first
five years less than 2%. The only year they have ever given more than 6% was 2011 when they gave 13.6%. Charitable giving is a matter of conscience, but it would seem they do not put THEIR money where their mouth is, but they love to tell you what you can do with yours.
Do you report all of your charitable contributions? I go to a lot of fundraisers and drop money down and don't ask for a receipt for taxes. Nice attack and spin though.
Krystal

Cartersville, GA

#56 Oct 8, 2012
Kimberly Jacobson wrote:
<quoted text>
Kystal... Excuse me but I think you have us confused with someone else... Furthermore I don't sit at home and collect a government check nor do I judge anyone else because that is not my job!! Now if you have a problem with me personally please come to me and talk to me about it! Don't hide behind a screenname on a computer and make ASSumptions it makes you look like and ASS!!!
No thank you. I've seen your rants and tirades on here, I wouldn't get within a mile of you. Your screaming lies on here and Thrashers psychotic posts are what cost Knowles the election so I'm staying away from you. I don't have you confused with anybody else, and yes you judge everybody on here that disagrees with what you say.
Aggie

Cartersville, GA

#57 Oct 8, 2012
No spin, just facts. Like the fact that the Clintons in 1992 claimed a charitable deduction of $2 a piece for old underwear. I have zero problem with a person taking every legitimate deduction,but Democrats just seem to have a record of true hypocrisy on the matter.
Howell

Cartersville, GA

#58 Oct 8, 2012
Aggie wrote:
No spin, just facts. Like the fact that the Clintons in 1992 claimed a charitable deduction of $2 a piece for old underwear. I have zero problem with a person taking every legitimate deduction,but Democrats just seem to have a record of true hypocrisy on the matter.
bla bla bla. That's right bring out Clinton bla bla this has nothing to do with him. He brought this country out of the pits of hell for you white filth to save your asses so you can go get drunk and sit in church on Sunday and smile. 2 dollars is a hell of a lot less than Romney and his hundreds of millions that he hides offshore. Oh I forgot he's a christian so he can do that///////
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#59 Oct 8, 2012
Howell wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bla bla. That's right bring out Clinton bla bla this has nothing to do with him. He brought this country out of the pits of hell for you white filth to save your asses so you can go get drunk and sit in church on Sunday and smile. 2 dollars is a hell of a lot less than Romney and his hundreds of millions that he hides offshore. Oh I forgot he's a christian so he can do that///////
Don't like our tax code? Vote for people who will change it. Mitt pays what he is legally obligated to pay. Do you pay more than you owe?

What a moron.
just saying

Dubuque, IA

#60 Oct 8, 2012
Scrumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like our tax code? Vote for people who will change it. Mitt pays what he is legally obligated to pay. Do you pay more than you owe?
What a moron.
This quote and itself is exactly why I will not vote for Mitt Romney. The middle class will erode if he is elected and there will only be a two tier class. Upper class and lower class. Those that can afford the tax breaks and those who can't. What a moron. And yes I get it. The South hates Obama because he is not a WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) And they will tear him down because he isn't. Heck the South would get behind Al Capone if he was still alive and a Republican. Typical Southerners. Thank god I moved back north where I can have an intelligent conversation with people I don't agree with politically.
just saying

Dubuque, IA

#61 Oct 8, 2012
Aggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I guess I was mistaken, because if ignorance is bliss you must be one of the happiest people on the planet.
And you sir must have called in sick the day God was handing out brains.
Howell

Cartersville, GA

#62 Oct 8, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Thank god I moved back north where I can have an intelligent conversation with people I don't agree with politically.
But you still come to this forum to have conversations? Bahahaha stupid punk. I bet your a drunk christian, too. Probably a racist, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead fish Dellinger pond 16 hr Nouse4idiots 2
how does daily-tribune news pay its drivers 19 hr Free 8
Tosha Herron Missing (Oct '16) Sat Anon 75
Happy Ester Fri Esters Eggs 10
bartow county code enforcement (Jul '13) Thu TomTom gay gay 37
a private p.m. to animal lovers Apr 20 omni creaturae 1
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) Apr 18 The Insulting Fre... 562

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance