Posted in the Cartersville Forum

billy

Cartersville, GA

#1 May 4, 2013
Best pawnshop in town!!
Kevin

San Diego, CA

#2 May 4, 2013
Probably in violation of trademark law? I bet Michael Ballard of Full Throttle Saloon has that wrapped up.
Pawn Shop

Rome, GA

#3 May 6, 2013
Nope Cartersville Pawn N Shop.
big ox

Cartersville, GA

#4 Mar 21, 2015
Rusty's a good man
Kristi42

Tampa, FL

#5 Sunday Apr 12
They are not right at all... told me that as long as I paid my payment on Friday my rings would be ok... went in that Friday morning around 10:30am the piece of crap boy had already shipped my rings off to be melted, would not try to call the person that was taking them or anything they didn't care at all these rings were gave to me 11 yrs ago to get married my PawPaw gave them to my nanny 65 yrs ago when they got married... my Nanny passed away May 16th 2014 about 3 weeks b4 full throttle done this to me! I only pawned them for $30 so my husband could get to work at a new job since they held his pay back a week in the beginning!! I never had any issues with them til this & Rusty was outta town at the time all this happened to me I left numerous messages for him to contact me i still haven't heard a word from him & it's almost been a year!!
Cousin Zeke

United States

#6 Monday Apr 13
Kristi42 wrote:
They are not right at all... told me that as long as I paid my payment on Friday my rings would be ok... went in that Friday morning around 10:30am the piece of crap boy had already shipped my rings off to be melted, would not try to call the person that was taking them or anything they didn't care at all these rings were gave to me 11 yrs ago to get married my PawPaw gave them to my nanny 65 yrs ago when they got married... my Nanny passed away May 16th 2014 about 3 weeks b4 full throttle done this to me! I only pawned them for $30 so my husband could get to work at a new job since they held his pay back a week in the beginning!! I never had any issues with them til this & Rusty was outta town at the time all this happened to me I left numerous messages for him to contact me i still haven't heard a word from him & it's almost been a year!!
Nanny and pawpaw would slap you for pawning those rings. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. And your husband is a douche for letting it happen.... especially over $30.
agent007

Atlanta, GA

#7 Thursday Apr 30
So far the best pawn shop in the city of cartersville, awesome personel, fair prices and always pay top dollar for your gold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bartow county code enforcement (Jul '13) 3 hr concern 23
Robby Carr Murder 3 hr therealtruth 84
News Cartersville Hospital Ranks Above Average in Pa... Mon i love you logan 3
Logan kelly Mon i love you logan 3
Who is The Best Divorce Atty In Cartersville? Mon RealityChecker 4
Steve Holloway for Bartow County Sheriff 2016 (Sep '14) Mon OldCrow 32
Is Judge David Smith fair or a corrupt Judge in... (Feb '12) Sun Voter 38
More from around the web

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE