Ashley

Cartersville, GA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I have been a member of bodyplex for a few years now. Is it just me or does everyone else hate the changes they have made in their also!! May start looking for a new gym at the rate this is going!
Perv

Cartersville, GA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
What do you look like?
Lisa

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Jan 29, 2013
I think the changes are awesome, it seems so much more energetic lately....it motivates me.
well

Cartersville, GA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Lisa wrote:
I think the changes are awesome, it seems so much more energetic lately....it motivates me.
I bet you have an over the shoulder duck mouth picture taken in the bathroom mirror posted on your facebook page.
Jerry

Suwanee, GA

#5 Jan 30, 2013
I love it! They just got new spin bikes and they are bringing all of the cross-fitness training in. So glad that a full-service club is embracing the challenging trends as well!
Wiggins

Clarkston, GA

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Too much of a meat market. All the women are moms who think they are MiLFS. Think again ladies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People so unhappy 3 hr Whoknows 14
Why? 6 hr Jinx 3
Frank Terrell 11 hr maranda 22
Two arrested as homicide investigation continues 23 hr CantHandleTheTruth 34
Robby Carr Murder Thu Ashley 154
You know who you are Thu Anti Barf 7
News Shoplifters Accused of Taking Dog Food, Snow Cr... Thu Bakerboyz 4
More from around the web

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE