Un Supervised Children in Kingston
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HuHa

Norcross, GA

#22 Oct 31, 2012
Youk now this day and time, its dangerous really just to let your kids camp out over night in their on backyard. Even with you in the Tent with them.
Kimberly Jacobson

Cartersville, GA

#23 Oct 31, 2012
ninja in the house wrote:
<quoted text>
And your name is?...
My name is Kimberly Jacobson!!!
yikes

Cartersville, GA

#24 Oct 31, 2012
Kimberly Jacobson wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Kimberly Jacobson!!!
And the earth shook.....
Kimberly Jacobson

Cartersville, GA

#25 Nov 1, 2012
Your not so talkative now are you?? Just know that all you are is full of hot air!! Mr. Jason Wright is a wise business man and has the right to live whereever he so chooses! His pool business is just that it is his means of support for both him and his employees and as long as he is doing right by his customers then he has a right not to have to worry about this situation he was given a sentence and has abided by it and that is all that needs to be said in this mater!!!
Parents who Know

Fayetteville, GA

#26 Jan 22, 2013
Well all of you have the right to your opinion, however I am one of the mothers of 2 boys that were involved in that horrific incident, and yes I was under the impression that the children would be supervised by 2 adults the entire night. It was a bad judgement call by the adults, BUT let me tell you how bad of a judgement call it was for Mr. Wright to go all the way to his home, switch vehicles, grab a gun and drive all the way back to take care of what should have been taken care of by Law Enforcement!! He fired rounds from a gun into woods some of the kids were hiding in, made 3 of the boys get down on their knees execution style and put a pistol directly to the 16 year old head and point the gun at the others heads as the 16 year old begged him not to kill him in front of his little brother!! And lets not forget that he did tell them as he approached that he was a police officer, then fired the gun into the woods not knowing kids where hiding there. So I understand that the mother in charge made a bad call that could have turned out worse, but believe it or not when the D.A. asked our opinion about prosecuting this man we took into consideration what happened, the fact that he had kids of his own, and a family and business and asked the D.A. not to put him in prison even thought the D.A. felt this man deserved more due to his attitude regarding the incident. The boys are young men now and we have been blessed with a grandson, but the boys sometimes speak of the incident and you can still see the fear in their eyes when the talk about it. I hope Mr. Wright learned a lesson! If he had picked up the phone and called Law Enforcement it would be a totally different story, although I'm sure The adults in charge would still be getting the worst of it! Trust me, the mother you all are so harshly judging got the lesson of her life! Thank God all involved are still with us now!!!
Kimberly Jacobson

Cartersville, GA

#27 Jan 23, 2013
Parents who Know wrote:
Well all of you have the right to your opinion, however I am one of the mothers of 2 boys that were involved in that horrific incident, and yes I was under the impression that the children would be supervised by 2 adults the entire night. It was a bad judgement call by the adults, BUT let me tell you how bad of a judgement call it was for Mr. Wright to go all the way to his home, switch vehicles, grab a gun and drive all the way back to take care of what should have been taken care of by Law Enforcement!! He fired rounds from a gun into woods some of the kids were hiding in, made 3 of the boys get down on their knees execution style and put a pistol directly to the 16 year old head and point the gun at the others heads as the 16 year old begged him not to kill him in front of his little brother!! And lets not forget that he did tell them as he approached that he was a police officer, then fired the gun into the woods not knowing kids where hiding there. So I understand that the mother in charge made a bad call that could have turned out worse, but believe it or not when the D.A. asked our opinion about prosecuting this man we took into consideration what happened, the fact that he had kids of his own, and a family and business and asked the D.A. not to put him in prison even thought the D.A. felt this man deserved more due to his attitude regarding the incident. The boys are young men now and we have been blessed with a grandson, but the boys sometimes speak of the incident and you can still see the fear in their eyes when the talk about it. I hope Mr. Wright learned a lesson! If he had picked up the phone and called Law Enforcement it would be a totally different story, although I'm sure The adults in charge would still be getting the worst of it! Trust me, the mother you all are so harshly judging got the lesson of her life! Thank God all involved are still with us now!!!
And as I said both sets of parents are responsible for the incident happening... have you taught your child to throw things at moving cars? This could have been much worse because Mr.Wright had his family in the car.. seems to me that there are things coming out that were never mentioned earlier as in "he fired the gun into the woods." "He made the kids get down in execution style and held a gun to their heads," "One asked him not to kill him in front of his little brother." Mr.Wright was wrong I agree but this is NOW in the PAST EVERYONE has learned a lesson in this situation and with the kids still talking about it makes me think that maybe they need to GET ON THEIR KNEES and THANK GOD THAT IT WAS SOMEONE THAT HAD CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN!! Also maybe now that you are a grandparent you can make sure that this child learns of the mistakes that EVERYONE involved and not to repeat them!! God Bless EVERYONE involved and remember it is NOW in the PAST!!!
LOUD NOISES!!!

United States

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Kimberly Jacobson wrote:
<quoted text>And as I said both sets of parents are responsible for the incident happening... have you taught your child to throw things at moving cars? This could have been much worse because Mr.Wright had his family in the car.. seems to me that there are things coming out that were never mentioned earlier as in "he fired the gun into the woods." "He made the kids get down in execution style and held a gun to their heads," "One asked him not to kill him in front of his little brother." Mr.Wright was wrong I agree but this is NOW in the PAST EVERYONE has learned a lesson in this situation and with the kids still talking about it makes me think that maybe they need to GET ON THEIR KNEES and THANK GOD THAT IT WAS SOMEONE THAT HAD CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN!! Also maybe now that you are a grandparent you can make sure that this child learns of the mistakes that EVERYONE involved and not to repeat them!! God Bless EVERYONE involved and remember it is NOW in the PAST!!!
CAP LOCKS AND !!!!!!!!
(she's serious, folks)
Brandon Berrong

Cartersville, GA

#29 Feb 23, 2013
to anybody that defended that mother f***er jason wright i was the oldest in charge of the others and let me tell you he could have handled it differently he didnt have to come off the road shooting at us we was kids , then come down there hit me with his pistol get that part right it wasnt a flashlight , and held us up at gun point thats a f**king coward to hold a bunch of kids up with a gun and yeah i had my shot gun in the tent with my little brother 8 years old at the time if ida tought him how to take the safety off that man would be dead today hes lucky i didnt have time to make it to my gun cause ida blowed his f**king brains all over that creek bed now if anybody got something to say bout this shit come on with it im 21 now ive growed up alot since this sh*t happened ive forgave him for what he done but i want never forget it my little brother still has nightmares bout what happened that night he was guilty of every charged they charged him with hes lucky son of a b*tch i can tell you that
OneWhoCares

Cartersville, GA

#30 Feb 24, 2013
Brandon Berrong wrote:
to anybody that defended that mother f***er jason wright i was the oldest in charge of the others and let me tell you he could have handled it differently he didnt have to come off the road shooting at us we was kids , then come down there hit me with his pistol get that part right it wasnt a flashlight , and held us up at gun point thats a f**king coward to hold a bunch of kids up with a gun and yeah i had my shot gun in the tent with my little brother 8 years old at the time if ida tought him how to take the safety off that man would be dead today hes lucky i didnt have time to make it to my gun cause ida blowed his f**king brains all over that creek bed now if anybody got something to say bout this shit come on with it im 21 now ive growed up alot since this sh*t happened ive forgave him for what he done but i want never forget it my little brother still has nightmares bout what happened that night he was guilty of every charged they charged him with hes lucky son of a b*tch i can tell you that
With the way your nasty mouth runs I wonder if you kiss your momma with that mouth! You should be ashamed!You were a child then and a very irresponsible one at that! Were you the one that threw something at Jason Wright's vehicle that night? Since you were the "oldest" one there that says alot about the control you had over the "kids" you were in charge of!! So after someone in your little camping party decided to throw something at the vehicle that went by where you all were camping what would have happened had the item that was thrown had hit the windshield of Mr. Wright's vehicle and it would have caused him to crash with his wife and children in the car... what would you have done had one of them died due you your negligence? I would say that Mr. Wright had every reason to be angry, yes he could have went about it in another way ut being angry makes people not use all their common sense, as for you "supposedly" forgiving Jason Wright I don't see where that has happened with the threats that you would have " blowed his f**king brains all over that creek bed " <--- your words
its really ashamed that you haven't sought counselling for your anger prolems, maybe your mother should also seek counselling if your little brother "still has nightmares bout what happened that night" <----- again your words!!It is amazing that now Jason Wright came off the road "shooting at us we was kids then come down there hit me with his pistol get that part right it wasnt a flashlight , and held us up at gun point thats a f**king coward to hold a bunch of kids up with a gun"<--- your words yet again... but if someone said it was a flashlight then that must have been what was told to the police or the news media! Was it so brave to throw something at a moving car with 3 minor children and 2 adults in it? I guess it just goes to show that everyone views things differently it was cowardly to throw something at any vehicle! Mr. Jason Wright has paid his fines and served his time for this crime and it is time for you to let it go! Have any of you learned anything by doing this? Maybe you need to actually forgive someone like you said you have and it may release some of that anger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Dennis Thayer needs to go (Oct '15) 8 hr Who is running 747
fitgirl 18 hr BayBay 251
News Celestial Wonder: Tellus offers unique look at ... 20 hr Scrumpty 1
Canty Still At Etowah Humane??? (Aug '13) Mon STFU 29
Brandy Reeves Aug 18 not me 23
that woman bitten by 2 dogs Aug 18 wtf? 3
City of White Aug 18 Deano 19

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance