Ate Track downtown Cartersville

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Nice decor. Food not so good. Beer was cold though.
well

Pine Lake, GA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Ate track?
Curious

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2012
What did you eat? I've eaten there twice & both times were amazing !
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
well wrote:
Ate track?
Agreed. I have no idea what place this person is referring to.
ok

Woodstock, GA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Ate track ain't that an old music player
411 and 41

Dalton, GA

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Scrumpty wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. I have no idea what place this person is referring to.
It's a new restaurant in downtown cartersville. Owned by the same guy that owns the Appalachian grill. Located where Wall Street cafe used to be, I think.

Since: Jul 12

Cartersville, GA

#7 Dec 29, 2012
What type of food do they serve, and specifically, why did the negative protesters deem the place unfit for patronage?
Beach Bum

Cartersville, GA

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Ate there twice in the last week for lunch. Very good food and cool decor. Upscale unique made from scratch bar food. Unlike the frozen crap that Jeffersons and Knights serves. Hope this restaurant does well as its the kind of thing we need more of in Cartersville. Now to go for dinner and try some cocktails.
does he

Pine Lake, GA

#9 Dec 29, 2012
411 and 41 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a new restaurant in downtown cartersville. Owned by the same guy that owns the Appalachian grill. Located where Wall Street cafe used to be, I think.
So this gives him another place to get shit faced drunk and cuss out all the waitresses. No thanks. I do not eat in a place this drunk owns.
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Beach Bum wrote:
Ate there twice in the last week for lunch. Very good food and cool decor. Upscale unique made from scratch bar food. Unlike the frozen crap that Jeffersons and Knights serves. Hope this restaurant does well as its the kind of thing we need more of in Cartersville. Now to go for dinner and try some cocktails.
Unlike the frozen crap that Jefferson's Knight's, Chili's, Applebee's, Dead Lobster, I could go on and on. I hope it is different this town does need that badly
James

Woodstock, GA

#11 Dec 29, 2012
We ate there a few nights ago and it was pretty good.
The music was deafening and there was so little light one could barely read the menu.

I will say that the menu is too expensive for the crowd they seem to be trying to appeal to.

The flashy lighting and loud music dictate sandwiches, burgers, wings etc and not crab cakes and filet mignon.

They have burgers but they are small 5-6 oz and very expensive.
Beach Bum

Cartersville, GA

#12 Dec 29, 2012
James wrote:
We ate there a few nights ago and it was pretty good.
The music was deafening and there was so little light one could barely read the menu.
I will say that the menu is too expensive for the crowd they seem to be trying to appeal to.
The flashy lighting and loud music dictate sandwiches, burgers, wings etc and not crab cakes and filet mignon.
They have burgers but they are small 5-6 oz and very expensive.
Didn't think it was expensive. If you want cheap, crap food go somewhere else. We go to Marietta and Atlanta to eat frequently. Prices very reasonable.
James

Woodstock, GA

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Beach Bum wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think it was expensive. If you want cheap, crap food go somewhere else. We go to Marietta and Atlanta to eat frequently. Prices very reasonable.
Did I say anywhere in my post that I wanted cheap?

If you want a good meal go to Fish Thyme in Acworth, it is owned by the same man that owns Capers.
ok

Woodstock, GA

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Ate there tonight. Coke in a can wtf?The bartender will pour a good liquor drink. She makes sure you get your money's worth. Very nice looking place. But not impressed with the menu. Might make it as a bar but not a restaurant. Prices was decent.
James

Woodstock, GA

#15 Dec 31, 2012
ok wrote:
Ate there tonight. Coke in a can wtf?The bartender will pour a good liquor drink. She makes sure you get your money's worth. Very nice looking place. But not impressed with the menu. Might make it as a bar but not a restaurant. Prices was decent.
How was the music tonight?
ok

Woodstock, GA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>How was the music tonight?
It was good 70's
James

Woodstock, GA

#17 Dec 31, 2012
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
It was good 70's
I should have said "the volume".

It was so loud we couldn't hear the waitress the other night and the people at Ross's Diner told me that they could hear it the other afternoon inside their business.
ok

United States

#18 Jan 1, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>I should have said "the volume".

It was so loud we couldn't hear the waitress the other night and the people at Ross's Diner told me that they could hear it the other afternoon inside their business.
Yes it was very Loud
Anonymous

Marietta, GA

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Loud
Anon

Cartersville, GA

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Have been twice & the decor/atmosphere was fun. The music was very loud. The entrees we ordered were relatively good, but the Parmesan Chips were amazing.

Like his other restaurant, they need to teach the bartenders how to properly pour a Guiness. Despite that, we'll go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the hookers in Cartersville? (Aug '12) 2 hr Dog 46
Secret Confessions 2 hr Whiteguy 14
Why is there so many unsolved murders in Bartow... (Jul '09) 2 hr Whiteguy 97
Tanning Salons (Southern Exposure) (Nov '09) 4 hr justsayn 83
Jim Hodge 11 hr Tom Tom 14
What happened to Cole Andrews? 16 hr Class of 2009 11
Greg w Ayers is a p.o.s Tue Truth come out 9

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance