curious newcomer

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Where is Eddie Graham? Does anybody have any news on Mr. Graham?
Is there no justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

curious newcomer wrote:
Where is Eddie Graham? Does anybody have any news on Mr. Graham?
Call the BCSO I'm sure they know!
curious newcomer

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

Is there no justice wrote:
<quoted text> Call the BCSO I'm sure they know!
No, actually somebody from there has said he is a free man.
well knock me down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

curious newcomer wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually somebody from there has said he is a free man.
Well of course he is!!! Thats no suprise to all of us!!! He does all the dirty work. Everyone knows that. He can kill,steal,lie and sell drugs.After all he said"no one can touch me I work for the FBI,they let me see to much and the are afraid of me"
curious newcomer

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

well knock me down wrote:
<quoted text> Well of course he is!!! Thats no suprise to all of us!!! He does all the dirty work. Everyone knows that. He can kill,steal,lie and sell drugs.After all he said"no one can touch me I work for the FBI,they let me see to much and the are afraid of me"
Come the hell on! I just saw his name on another blog and it was interesting about what people were saying. If you know for a fact he is working for the FBI, then I guess you are too. Good job he has huh, gets to make all that money and nobody can touch him?! Yeah, he can be touched, if this country has to be afraid of a guy just because he knows too much with the FBI, then hey, we could overthrow the government, impeach the president, and start the hell over, Wow! He knows too much! You must know alot too, any facts behind what you know?
well knock me down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

curious newcomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Come the hell on! I just saw his name on another blog and it was interesting about what people were saying. If you know for a fact he is working for the FBI, then I guess you are too. Good job he has huh, gets to make all that money and nobody can touch him?! Yeah, he can be touched, if this country has to be afraid of a guy just because he knows too much with the FBI, then hey, we could overthrow the government, impeach the president, and start the hell over, Wow! He knows too much! You must know alot too, any facts behind what you know?
Excuse me I did not say he WORKS for the FBI or BCSO. I said this is what Eddie Graham is saying. I think he is a low life M+++++ F++++++ SOB and I hope someone soon puts him 6 ft. under as soon as possible.If I did know something you can bet your sweet bippy I would camp out at the FBI's office.
Back ground info on Eddie

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Hey do a background check on Eddie lee graham. When you look at the arrest from Bartow County Sheriff's Department. Notice how some of his (felonies) are never prosecuted. The ones that have went to court such as: aggravated assault, trafficking, felony with deadly weapon, burglary, etc, only get a slap on the wrist. What's up with that and who's sucking who?

Concerned citizen
curious newcomer

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Back ground info on Eddie wrote:
Hey do a background check on Eddie lee graham. When you look at the arrest from Bartow County Sheriff's Department. Notice how some of his (felonies) are never prosecuted. The ones that have went to court such as: aggravated assault, trafficking, felony with deadly weapon, burglary, etc, only get a slap on the wrist. What's up with that and who's sucking who?
Concerned citizen
Hello, How do you do an background court history or arrest history or whatever you did? I have never been able to.
well knock me down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

curious newcomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, How do you do an background court history or arrest history or whatever you did? I have never been able to.
Edward Lee Graham Jr. If you do go and try to get some information make sure you record it. Good Luck!!! you are going to need it!!!!!!
I want to know

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Why is this such a curious subject? I would love to know why people ar so intrested???? I am definatley! What brings the little F___k back up into the public eye... oh my he's obviously back but why???? Please do tell!!!!!!!!!
curious newcomer

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

I want to know wrote:
Why is this such a curious subject? I would love to know why people ar so intrested???? I am definatley! What brings the little F___k back up into the public eye... oh my he's obviously back but why???? Please do tell!!!!!!!!!
His name is brought up alot on some Bartow County blogs, alot of people must be jealous of him, so many do not like him, and talk of his involvement with the law, selling drugs, getting by with murder, and he is a free man. This information is fascinating to read, especially when nobody has facts to back up anything. Because facts and proof make it to the court room, nothing else does. If he is so bad, and everybody knows so much, bring the facts forward and do something.
I want to know

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Oh well you must not be in his little circle of go-roo friends. Don't stand up for this man you know idea!!!!!!!!!!11111
curious newcomer

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

I want to know wrote:
Oh well you must not be in his little circle of go-roo friends. Don't stand up for this man you know idea!!!!!!!!!!11111
How did you come to know him? How did you get burnt by him? You know this is really obvious. Do tell if you don't mind.

Since: Jul 09

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

NEVER YOU MIND....
this is Eddie Graham

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Hello to all, How is everyone doing? I am on cloud 99, that is 9 times 11. I just flew in from Italy, and somebody told me to check this shit out. I am doing quite well, have a fat checking account and personal savings, I fly on my own jet if you need to know, with my personal pilot that I have to say I pay really well. I have quite a few job openings for anyone that wants to sell their soul to the devil. I pay more than your average Joe. I get all my help from Obama. I love him. You just have to get in on my line of work. Talk later I have to see the president of Mexico tomorrow, for a really important issue, if you know what I mean, Love you all, PS, It is so gratifying and lucrative to work for the government.
you makes me sick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

this is Eddie Graham wrote:
Hello to all, How is everyone doing? I am on cloud 99, that is 9 times 11. I just flew in from Italy, and somebody told me to check this shit out. I am doing quite well, have a fat checking account and personal savings, I fly on my own jet if you need to know, with my personal pilot that I have to say I pay really well. I have quite a few job openings for anyone that wants to sell their soul to the devil. I pay more than your average Joe. I get all my help from Obama. I love him. You just have to get in on my line of work. Talk later I have to see the president of Mexico tomorrow, for a really important issue, if you know what I mean, Love you all, PS, It is so gratifying and lucrative to work for the government.
You wish, the Eddie we all know does not have a pot to piss in.
this is Eddie Graham

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Hey you are right, I am broke and homeless that is what dope will do for you, I just thought some people around here thought I worked for the government, and or FBI. Wrong, they do not pay enough so don't even think about working for them.
I will take donations of any kind you name it I need it, If there is any good women out there I need one of them too. I was on top but look at me now, homeless, broke, can't find a job, drugs will put you there eventually. It is a one way road. If there is anyone that needs help to get off drugs come on this forum and I will help all I can, I don't care who you are, I can help. This is Eddie.

Since: Jul 09

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Hey Eddie..Sorry I missed you down South..Hope you're doing Well..
open records

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

curious newcomer wrote:
<quoted text>
You go to the bartow county courthouse to the superior court records office and just ask them for it.
well

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Eddie Graham aint never going to jail as long as he has shit on Lancaster (the popo) they are BFF's. I mean come on.... he isn't that hard to bust. Everybody knows he slangs dope, everybody knows he killed Randall Roe, everybody knows he is actually a piece of shit meth head who ruins folks lives...with thehlpe of the BCSO. That is fact! Want me to back it up...let's sit down for a little while and I can show you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of76
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 31 min silverfox 39,511
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) 1 hr Clueless 401
Bartow BOE Election 8 hr Really 7
west end seafoood resturant (Sep '13) 11 hr jojowhites 66
Bartow BOE Scandal 14 hr voter 115
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 22 hr You are a douche 884
Is Judge David Smith fair or a corrupt Judge in... (Feb '12) Sun Mee 29
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
Cartersville Dating

more search filters