Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

Comments (Page 842)

Showing posts 16,821 - 16,840 of49,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

This is another article on the immigration bill. There is a twist to it that I hadn't thought about. It has to do with Rubio promising that the illegals won't be given Federal benefits until they are here 10 years. Ops,there is a catch to this. It is all in the wording. Again the American people are being deceived and it is going to cost us dearly.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/now-illegals-look-...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, since the article referenced mentioned that Kelly is now the 2nd largest employer in the USA, they are, subject to a couple of caveats:
Temp service companies (like Kelly) hire someone and they are "sent out" on various types of jobs. They are employees of the company (Kelly) and after they've worked there for X number of hours, they are eligible for health benefits, vacation, etc. just like a "regular" employee.
The (potential) problem is, they have to work long enough for the company to be eligible, many don't or bounce around from one agency to another. Another problem is they may not be paid enough to afford healthcare.
My wife was in the temp industry for over 30 years, I verified the above with her.
Actually finding a real full time Temp Job is extremely difficult.Most have jobs for a short period of time working here and there. Most temp agencies are not large enough to ever give benefits.
Companies have now realized that it is cheaper to hire temps. That leaves all the social security and government paperwork up to the temp agencies. The employer just calls on the phone and says send me someone to do this job. He doesn't have to pay for holidays, vacations, if anyone is ever there that long, or sick days. He doesn't have to work them for 40 hours a week. He may use them for any number of hours that he wishes. He has no labor relation problems as if the temp is not what he is looking for he simply calls the temp agency and ask them to send another body.
Obamacare is fueling this already terrible problem for workers. If Obamacare becomes reality this 29 hour a week temporary job situation may very well become the norm, even if the economy picks up.
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wingers, Left Wingers, and Middle Wingers, who, in fact, are paying taxes and buying their own health insurance love ObamaCare because it forces those freeloading deadbeats who don't carry insurance to finally pull their own weight.
Those who don't insure themselves or their families, or pay taxes, hate ObamaCare because it forces them to stop being freeloading deadbeats and carry their own weight.
Maybe there are some "Wingers" who carry health insurance and pay taxes who like freeloading deadbeats slurping up free health care at the expense of us responsible folks.
As for the delay in implementing all aspects of ObamaCare, what a surprise.
Do we all remember how Right Wing Wacko Mitch "I hate America" McConnell pledged to stop Obama from succeeding ?
Right Wing Wackos do everything they can to stop ObamaCare - then sit back and complain that there are delays in implementing ObamaCare.
Hey... That is obviously insanely hypocritical and disingenuous, but at least it's entertaining.
True Conservatives love, love, love ObamaCare.

Your reasoning is so sensible, so straight forward, so conservative, and so compelling.

I am going to run right out and sign up for Obamacare, not only for myself but my neighbors as well.

I will shout the goodness of Obamacare to the world, to my community, and to my family.

Wait a minute, I just had a nightmare.

Naw-ain't going to do it. Obamacare is still a skunk no matter how much perfume is poured on it.
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

" In an initiative aimed at rooting out future leakers and other security violators, President Barack Obama has ordered federal employees to report suspicious actions of their colleagues based on behavioral profiling techniques that are not scientifically proven to work, according to experts and government documents."

"The techniques are a key pillar of the Insider Threat Program, an unprecedented government-wide crackdown under which millions of federal bureaucrats and contractors must watch out for “high-risk persons or behaviors” among co-workers. Those who fail to report them could face penalties, including criminal charges."

Obama and his spies. Obama and his tattletale police, Obama with a crumbling Kingdom.

This sorry narcissist should be impeached by both house of congress just for breathing the same air as loyal Americans.

Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama's presidency::

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/26/192208/...

Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Dave mentioned a prisoner hunger strike in Calif.

Here is something about the hunger strike at Guantanamo.

"Judge: I can’t stop Guantanamo force-feeding, but Obama can.
Kessler also quoted Obama’s own criticism of force-feeding from a speech May 23."

And here is what Obama says about it.

""Look at the current situation, where we are force-feeding detainees who are holding a hunger strike,” the president said in the excerpt Kessler quoted.“Is that who we are? Is that something that our founders foresaw? Is that the America we want to leave to our children? Our sense of justice is stronger than that.”

So in May Obama says the above quote, he does nothing. He has shown no reluctance in using his power in other areas but when it comes to "his preaching about morality and justice". there is a disconnect in Obama's brain between "action on his part" and "inaction when discussing justice and morality."

This President has a serious disconnect between what he says and what he does.

Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

So Obama says this:

"“Is that who we are? Is that something that our founders foresaw? Is that the America we want to leave to our children? Our sense of justice is stronger than that.”"

And today this::

"July 09, 2013
White House on force feeding: "We do not want these individuals to die"

The White House declined Tuesday to address a judge's finding that force feeding detainees at Guantanamo Bay is a "painful, humiliating and degrading process" that President Obama could put a stop to.

Press Secretary Jay Carney referred reporters to the Department of Justice for questions on the lawsuit over the force feeding and to the Defense Department -- which runs Guantanamo -- for specifics about the hunger strikers. But he added that Obama said in April that "we do not want these individuals to die" and that the force feeding is aimed at preventing that from happening."

Obama is the epitome of hypocrisy, and his supporters are clones. Thus we get posters here on topix with convoluted posts, hyprocrisy in what they post, and explains why sensible people can't get straight answers from them.
The reason we can't get straight answers is because their horses run in different directions at free will. They don't use a bridle.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
This is another article on the immigration bill. There is a twist to it that I hadn't thought about. It has to do with Rubio promising that the illegals won't be given Federal benefits until they are here 10 years. Ops,there is a catch to this. It is all in the wording. Again the American people are being deceived and it is going to cost us dearly.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/now-illegals-look-...
That was eye opening, thanks.
And it really is irrelevant what the current bill says about any time limit on federal benefits. All it takes is a Congress down the road saying "it isn't fair that they have to wait so long to get benefits or become citizens etc, etc.
And if it passes, the bill will still only lessen illegal immigration by 25%- so we can do this all over again in 10-20 years.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wingers, Left Wingers, and Middle Wingers, who, in fact, are paying taxes and buying their own health insurance love ObamaCare because it forces those freeloading deadbeats who don't carry insurance to finally pull their own weight.
Those who don't insure themselves or their families, or pay taxes, hate ObamaCare because it forces them to stop being freeloading deadbeats and carry their own weight.
Maybe there are some "Wingers" who carry health insurance and pay taxes who like freeloading deadbeats slurping up free health care at the expense of us responsible folks.
Do we all remember how Right Wing Wacko Mitch "I hate America" McConnell pledged to stop Obama from succeeding ?
Right Wing Wackos do everything they can to stop ObamaCare - then sit back and complain that there are delays in implementing ObamaCare.
Hey... That is obviously insanely hypocritical and disingenuous, but at least it's entertaining.
You keep living in your little delusional world where Obamacare is going to take care of all your problems while those of us who inhabit reality will keep calling our Congressmen and telling them to repeal that disastrous monstrosity.

And you still haven't explained why, if Obamacare is so great, Obama has delayed a key component - the employer mandate- until after the election.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually finding a real full time Temp Job is extremely difficult.Most have jobs for a short period of time working here and there. Most temp agencies are not large enough to ever give benefits.
Companies have now realized that it is cheaper to hire temps. That leaves all the social security and government paperwork up to the temp agencies. The employer just calls on the phone and says send me someone to do this job. He doesn't have to pay for holidays, vacations, if anyone is ever there that long, or sick days. He doesn't have to work them for 40 hours a week. He may use them for any number of hours that he wishes. He has no labor relation problems as if the temp is not what he is looking for he simply calls the temp agency and ask them to send another body.
Obamacare is fueling this already terrible problem for workers. If Obamacare becomes reality this 29 hour a week temporary job situation may very well become the norm, even if the economy picks up.
+1 agree with all except one point:

"Most temp agencies are not large enough to ever give benefits."

I imagine there's a bunch of smaller ones, but the larger ones (Kelly, Manpower, Spherion, Adecco, etc.) are big enough to provide benefits.

It's actually a pretty good business model, if one wanted to start such a business.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine there's a bunch of smaller ones, but the larger ones (Kelly, Manpower, Spherion, Adecco, etc.) are big enough to provide benefits.
It's actually a pretty good business model, if one wanted to start such a business.
I wasn't talking about the big ones that you mentioned, as there are many of the smaller ones in every little city and county such as the ones around Douglas county.
What a good deal. Have someone else go out and do the work and you get paid for their labor. All you have to do is tell them where to go, keep track of their hours, do all the government paperwork and pay them. Shouldn't be a problem finding workers as they are knocking down the doors trying to find work.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have just hit on something.
Your wife is basically an expert in the temp job employment field. You have expertise in the paperwork and tax fields. You have nothing but time on your hands. If you two can stand working together all day long then start up a new employment agency. With an economy such as it is, and this Obamacare kicking in ,you would have a booming new business.
I just hate to see you running around all day long having such a good time. You need to work. LOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize it is a waste of time, but what the hey, the laundry can wait.
"That's what seems to drive Right Winger mad, that those who don't obtain insurance are taxed and fined to cover the costs of their irresponsibility." "Right Wingers are the freeloading deadbeats."
These are perfect examples of why your posts are not taken seriously. Those of us on the Right are the ones buying insurance and taking responsibility for our own lives and contributing to charities with both our time and our money and yet your arguments constantly substitute RW for the place where lib/dem belong be it in not paying taxes, not paying for their own healthcare,
or whatever rant you are on for the moment.
The same way you try to claim Obama is right wing rather than acknowledging that is he is arguably the most left wing president we have ever had.
=======
It isn't a question of waiting for "the perfect" rather than trying "the possible" - it is a question of ignoring the "possible and logical" and instead instituting the "bureaucratic and unworkable" - as evidenced by the delay in the employer mandate.
========
To answer your question, which you once again worded in a deliberately misleading fashion:
We on the right would not be outraged at all if "freeloading deadbeats" were actually forced to take responsibility. But that was not/is not/never was the goal of Obamacare. The goal of Obamacare was/is/always will be to eventually force our country in to a single payer system with the government controlling our health care system to the detriment of us all.
Which takes me back to the question you keep ignoring:
If Obamacare is so great and will be so wonderful for the country, why - after having 3 years to get it running - is Obama delaying a major foundation of Obamacare, the employer mandate, until after the election?
IO WANTS a single payer system. All he does is TRY to stir the pot. You'll never get anything sensible out of that Obamabot.
( I've been away and started reading on this page on Topix, so I've missed a lot, but just don't want to go back and catch up.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Lie - you must not keep up with the news.
2.Wrong - they'll get some sort of pass OR pay the penalty. Once the penalty reaches some Godawful amount, the government will declare an amnesty day for those who haven't complied with Obamacare and those same deadbeats will start all over.
3. The delay is political. No brainer. They know clueless wonders like you won't figure it out.
4. Obama isn't succeeding. If he doesn't achieve some "win" soon, he'll look like a bigger fool than he already is.
5. Conservatives are complaining because this administration is manipulating the American public AGAIN. It's all about what a DOG Obamacare is. The clueless and uneducated are apparently too ignorant to understand how they are AGAIN being masterfully manipulated. Obama KNOWS that the midterm election will be a BLOODBATH if they don't hold off on that country bankrupting dog of a healthcare law. A tree stump could figure THAT out.
You arrogance and self-rightousness is false bravado.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
There really should be a minimum I.Q. Requirement to post ,to keep this stuff off here. But I do believe In our 1st amendment rights no matter how low a I.Q. Some have
Yeah, let's start with yours. You libs don't mind killing millions of babies, but you sure want to keep those criminals alive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The duped ones ACTUALLY believe Obama cares about them. Just like those poor uneducated, low information voters from Ghettoland & da hood. Astounding!
Obama cares about Obama and his place in history. That sums it up. He is driven by his narcissism and NOTHING ELSE. He wants to break this country and is proud of it. Those who support him are just saving face. I pity them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unions Turn Against ObamaCare: We Were Duped!"
They are not the only ones duped, just look at those posting in favor of Obamacare with nocare, Idon'tcare, IOcare, and uglyEvecare.
You won't get a union thug to admit it. They want to think they are always right. They asked to be exempted from Obamacare when they bought and paid for Obama. Oops. Obama paid them back by bailing out the auto unions. Book 'um, Dano.....Debt paid. Union = Obamacare. rotfl
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama cares about Obama and his place in history. That sums it up. He is driven by his narcissism and NOTHING ELSE. He wants to break this country and is proud of it. Those who support him are just saving face. I pity them.
Ah Syn. Where ya been girl? I missed you. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
Moonbean deomcrats propose new National Park----------on the Moon.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/09/ho...
Perhaps the left wing looneys can convince IO to leave planet Libroid and become a park ranger on the moon. After all, he's already SPACEY. rotfl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You need to watch you mouth. You're about dumb as they come. You have no room to talk about anyone. Ya dumb b*T*h.
Why does Danger need to watch her mouth? Why are you calling her a dumb b*T*h? Is it because she doesn't agree with your political ideology?
Your post is VERY misogynous, OMTE. I thought you were better than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,821 - 16,840 of49,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
411 connector project updates? 3 hr Todd 2
Chris Paul, Attorney at Law or Plea Bargain Bob 3 hr Seriously 27
Illegal Loudermilk Signs 3 hr Defacto opponent 27
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 5 hr River Man 1,183
Johnnys smoke house 7 hr shaggy 8
whats your favorite sex toy ? 8 hr sick perv 13
Review: Cartersville Dental Group - Karen P Wis... (Jul '11) 13 hr Tell me when this thread 59
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE