Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

Comments (Page 806)

Showing posts 16,101 - 16,120 of47,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn't have your Critical Thinking Cap on when you read this article. The article refers to a press release in the 2nd paragraph and provides a link to the press relase. No where in the press release does it mention "providing “security at mass events” in the United States". In fact, no where in the article is a link provided to sustantiate this claim.
operating on US soil.

http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/ (press release)

In addition to agreeing with FEMA to “exchange experts during joint rescue operations in major disasters,” the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry will also be providing “security at mass events” in the United States.

ROFLMAO
In the first paragraph Oh my claims there is no other link provided, also claims "No where in the press release does it mention "providing “security at mass events” in the United States".

Then in the last paragraph Oh my shows a copy from the link provided showing where the Russian Ministry will have provision for mass events in the United States.

Now this is a prime example of how Oh my can eat something, regurgitate it, eat it again and claim it's not what he ate the first time.

The funniest part of this post is IO will claim it as fact and it was all Bush's fault.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't knock our Right Wing friends.
When they don't like historical facts - they just pretend history doesn't exist;
and
When they don't like the existing facts - they just predict that the facts will change.
To Right Wing Wackos -
the past is to be ignored because it shows how wrong their policies are;
and
the future is whatever they want to predict it will be.
Just more and more lies. You looney liberal lunatics just thrive on lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not,
wait till you get to her reply.
Simply unbelievable, enjoy.
Unbelievable to a looney lunatic Obamabot. It makes sense to those of us who know a lie when we hear it. You libs OBVIOUSLY either don't care if someone lies or you aren't astute enough to know a lie when you hear one. Your choice.
Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen dingdong, It has now been set into motion. Why would the Obama administration sign onto such an absurd idea in the first place? Use your head. Why would we even consider using foreign troops on our soil for anything? We have our own police and armed forces. Didn't you actually read the last paragraph that you just posted? People have to ask themselves what is wrong with this whole idea.
Infowars has always been the first to report these deals and things the government doesn't want us to know and has done so accurately. I believe them. You will see that the main stream media will pick up on this story within a week or so as they usually do. This usually happens after a Congressman or Senator reads this article and starts screaming about it.
Sure, I would expect someone such a yourself to try and make light or excuse this situation as that is what you always do.

Compare his first paragraph to his last paragraph, he contradicts himself, and not for the first time. Apparently his attention span in only one sentence long.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to even try to rebut the indisputable facts presented.
Oh wait ...
You didn't forget ..
Right Wingers just can't rebut the facts.
Oh well.... since there is no history on Right Wing Wacko Planet ... RWWs aren't accountable for the failures of their policies whenever implemented.
Won't it be great when they discover gravity, history, and reason in Right Wing Wacko World ?
You need to lose the noise in your head. You are STUCK on blah, blah, blah. Are you ever going to move into the 21st century? Ever? Nope. We aren't accountable. Now! Will you quit boring us and move on to something that sounds as if you have at least a pinch of a brain?
We have agreed on: The years 2001-2009 didn't happen.
The conservatives aren't accountable.
Now! MOVE ON, dinosaur.
Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
In the first paragraph Oh my claims there is no other link provided, also claims "No where in the press release does it mention "providing “security at mass events” in the United States".
Then in the last paragraph Oh my shows a copy from the link provided showing where the Russian Ministry will have provision for mass events in the United States.
Now this is a prime example of how Oh my can eat something, regurgitate it, eat it again and claim it's not what he ate the first time.
The funniest part of this post is IO will claim it as fact and it was all Bush's fault.

I will insert the poster "guest" in IO's place in this quote as he has the same disability as Oh my.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking the same thing, oh my. It just makes you wonder, does she know how phucked-up she really is?
Right back at 'cha, Jethro. Just listen to your pathetic self. Obama is nothing more than a fraud and YOU support that. YOU are the ones who are described by your last sentence. Conservatives laugh at how gullible you looney liberal lunatics are.
Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, but that's what we've come to expect from such a looney left wing lunatic.

You are correct, he is wrong.
Actually he's wrong 99% of the time. He uses those pesky facts and those indisturable facts pulled out of the "pie in the sky." The sad man believes his hallucinations are real.

Every time he posts something backing up what he says, it can easily be proven wrong. When he doesn't provide a link to back up what he says, it means he's having another hallucination.

Nurse Ratched would enjoy attending to him.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Compare his first paragraph to his last paragraph, he contradicts himself, and not for the first time. Apparently his attention span in only one sentence long.
Are you writing about me or OH MY? If you are writing about my post I pointed out to her that she must not have read the last paragraph in her post that she posted. I couldn't believe it. She denied it then wrote about it as a link. Oh My does seem to lose it as does OT. On the other hand my mind is like a steal trap. LOL

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to lose the noise in your head. You are STUCK on blah, blah, blah. Are you ever going to move into the 21st century? Ever? Nope. We aren't accountable. Now! Will you quit boring us and move on to something that sounds as if you have at least a pinch of a brain?
We have agreed on: The years 2001-2009 didn't happen.
The conservatives aren't accountable.
Now! MOVE ON, dinosaur.
I think I have figured out why IO is always living in the past. It is really simple. He voted for Obama twice and now is ashamed of what he did and can not face the reality of what he did. He is ashamed to write about the last 4 1/2 years and is scared to death of what is going to happen the next 3 1/2 years.
He isn't the only one that is scared. I am scared too.
Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you writing about me or OH MY? If you are writing about my post I pointed out to her that she must not have read the last paragraph in her post that she posted. I couldn't believe it. She denied it then wrote about it as a link. Oh My does seem to lose it as does OT. On the other hand my mind is like a steal trap. LOL

I was referring to Oh my. Sorry for not being more clear.

Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Obama the narcissist.

"Narcissistic folks often are very generous. They may, for instance, give away large sums of money to charity. Generous giving makes the giver feel good and also feels appropriate, like "the right" thing to do. At the same time, when there is a situation in which someone who tends toward narcissism wants something, and that desire is in conflict with what someone else wants, that's when the selfish side takes over."

Example of Obamas narcissi"

About Us
Resources
Send Tips
Donate
RSS

Obama:'The Planet Will Boil Over' If Africans Are Allowed Cars and Air-Conditioning."

He's spread his BS here in America and now is spreading it in Africa.

Read the whole link below.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-planet-...

Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

How often have we heard Obama say, "it's the right thing to do."

And how often have we seen Obamas selfish side take over.

Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Six signs of a narcissist:

1-Unilateral listening.

2-It’s all about me.

3-The rules don’t apply to me.

4- Your concerns are really criticisms of me, and I hate being criticized.

5-When things go wrong between us, it’s always your fault.

6-If I’m angry, it’s your fault.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to Oh my. Sorry for not being more clear.
It is a hoot isn't it? LMAO
Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Edit this post::

Obama the narcissist.

"Narcissistic folks often are very generous. They may, for instance, give away large sums of money to charity. Generous giving makes the giver feel good and also feels appropriate, like "the right" thing to do. At the same time, when there is a situation in which someone who tends toward narcissism wants something, and that desire is in conflict with what someone else wants, that's when the selfish side takes over."

Example of Obamas narcissism."

Obama:'The Planet Will Boil Over' If Africans Are Allowed Cars and Air-Conditioning."

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
Obama the narcissist.
Example of Obamas narcissi"
About Us
Resources
Send Tips
Donate
RSS
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-planet-...

I see that he is donating 7 billion dollars of the taxpayers money. That should make him feel much better than using his own money.
Who

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

No more Lucky Charms for me or mine.

Boycott Lucky Charms.

"Isn’t That Sweet?: Lucky Charms Goes Gay."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lauren-enk/2013/...

Wonder if OMTE will give them up. And will Oh my and IO offset his purchasing power.

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
The nastiest Fa$$ot on the planet is on here as a guest. You may want to remove yourself from the computer if you have just eaten. This person is the devil himself. Just warning the unsuspecting of how gross that Fa$$ot guest is.
Relax.

Breath in.

Breath out.

That intense homophobia is gonna cause you to explode.

Relax.

Your insecurity about you sexuality is self-imposed.

Nobody cares.

Breath in.

Breath out.

It's Ok to be ambiguous and confused about your desires.

Nobody is judging you.

Relax.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking the same thing, oh my. It just makes you wonder, does she know how phucked-up she really is?
Oh my, the irony of this post, from this poster.

Thanks, I needed a good chuckle...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,101 - 16,120 of47,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) 2 hr fetal position 458
looking for Lisa Nicks 4 hr little C 46
1270 - Off The Air 4 hr jo jo whites 52
Bartow BOE Property Tax Increase 4 hr idear 14
Popcorn At Carmike Theater 7 hr Weasel 4
where all have you had sex? 9 hr Wally 45
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 12 hr Mason II 2,039
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
Cartersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••