Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

I think I'm somewhat recovered but now I have a headache so I'll just say good night. Oh Yeah!!! Please remind me to never go to Hiawassee. Thanking you in advance for your reminder. Good night.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

comments wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that what's going on now were going on before Sept. 11th all those people would be alive and the twin towers would still be standing. All the dead people in Afghanistan and Iraq would still be alive. Our government would not be nearly as far in debt and we would not be in our current condition. And most importantly our brave shoulders would still be sane and would not wounded or dead. You explain it to me in your own words why what the government is doing to find those people who want to kill you is just not that important.. Why the government, the one that's protecting you from all the evil you see in the world is always evil. What has the programs you so hate done to you or to anyone you know or to anyone the people you know, know????.
Or is all you ever have are smart ass comments.
Would you please rewrite this (and then proof it) so it is intelligible - I gave up after two attempts to understand the point you were trying to make.
same

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Would you please rewrite this (and then proof it) so it is intelligible - I gave up after two attempts to understand the point you were trying to make.

I just shook my head ......and said libroid........

That about explains it.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

same wrote:
<quoted text>
I just shook my head ......and said libroid........
That about explains it.......
Good point.

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please rewrite this (and then proof it) so it is intelligible - I gave up after two attempts to understand the point you were trying to make.
Bryan,College Station Hillbilly. Iz has seen its all Now. Howdey!! ole Thing, Hows you?
AnyoneButDeal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

"Gingrich, Palin speak as GOP summit ends"
http://www.abc-7.com/story/24921471/gingrich-...

Well CPAC saved the worst of the Circle Jerk Horror Show for last. Really, Gingrich and Palin? Scary stuff. But wait. What could be more scary than the thought of Huckabee being president? Oh and Pennywise the Clown Cruz?
The whole CPAC "summit" is a political Scared Straight skit.
Wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. Yep the Republicans have everything covered.

http://assets.otakubooty.com/user/pic/28/2819...
http://i12.fastpic.ru/thumb/2011/0113/f6/4e55...
forbidden

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
FNC has you brain so washed comprehension without the flicker of the TV screen is impossible. Turn on the TV to FNC, put the computer screen just below the TV screen and read it again. Just don't get to close, close inspection of anything said or done on FNC is forbidden.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

forbidden wrote:
<quoted text>
FNC has you brain so washed comprehension without the flicker of the TV screen is impossible. Turn on the TV to FNC, put the computer screen just below the TV screen and read it again. Just don't get to close, close inspection of anything said or done on FNC is forbidden.
"FNC has you brain so washed comprehension without the flicker of the TV screen is impossible."

No comment necessary.
Chicknbutt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
The only sharp point that poster has ever had was the one at the top of his head.
silver foxx

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Lots of questions, hopefully they will find answers. I
thought they would search til the end of time for wreakage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25760...
Scott

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

forbidden wrote:
<quoted text>
You brain so unwashed with just a flicker, comprehension is impossible. Take your computer screen, place it on the floor and stomp on it.

I sure hope you don't vote.
Farrell Landon

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Lmao. One brainwashed sheep calling another brainwashed sheep "brainwashed." Have you guys read this crap? Wow. Politics isn't a public service anymore, it's a career. Everyone up in DC is as bad as the other regardless of which side they sit on. Until you realize that your party is just as bad as the other, we get nowhere. This isn't a football rivalry and the fact that you believe it is is further sinking this country. Until term limits are imposed on members of congress and we stop sending the same career guys back because you vote party lines, we'll get nowhere. Get ready though, you don't realize it but penalties for hardened criminals are once again about to soften. We stay this course......it's going to hit the fan fiscally and socially. I will not support any current congressional incumbent regardless of party and you're a fool if you continue to.
same

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Farrell Landon wrote:
Lmao. One brainwashed sheep calling another brainwashed sheep "brainwashed." Have you guys read this crap? Wow. Politics isn't a public service anymore, it's a career. Everyone up in DC is as bad as the other regardless of which side they sit on. Until you realize that your party is just as bad as the other, we get nowhere. This isn't a football rivalry and the fact that you believe it is is further sinking this country. Until term limits are imposed on members of congress and we stop sending the same career guys back because you vote party lines, we'll get nowhere. Get ready though, you don't realize it but penalties for hardened criminals are once again about to soften. We stay this course......it's going to hit the fan fiscally and socially. I will not support any current congressional incumbent regardless of party and you're a fool if you continue to.

A good argument for a libroid..,,.,...

A bad argument for a conservative....

silver foxx

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

I'm no fan of Michelle Obama. I do think her honey blonde streaks soften her appearance. She always looks beautiful at the State Dinners in her expensive designer gowns.......... JMO

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/06/art...
Farrell Landon

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

same wrote:
<quoted text>
A good argument for a libroid..,,.,...
A bad argument for a conservative....
Red light, yellow light, green. Yea, makes about as much sense as your reply. You're just talking instead of discussing. Oh, you must be a congressman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Farrell Landon wrote:
I am all for term limits on both the House and the Senate. I don't know what the proper time period would be in order to avoid a constant turnover of people just as they are learning how to be an effective legislator but before becoming entrenched in the political swamp, but anything would be better than the current state of affairs with people going up there to enrich themselves (see Harry Reid) and play politics first and forget all about putting the good of the country ahead of their party.
That being said, I can't go along with a "vote 'em all out" mentality." I believe that mindset is going to be strongest among conservatives and all that would mean would be a stronger showing of Democrats, which is the last thing we need. I am no fan of Boehner, McConnell, McCain, Graham, etc, and I was really hopeful that McConnell might get primaried out - but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. So I, for one, am supporting conservative Republicans and telling the RNC every time they call that they are getting no more money from us as long as they are criticizing the Tea Party. It is probably too late now, but what Republicans should have been doing is nationalizing this coming mid-term election just as they did in '94. Another Contract with America that included term limits - that actually get voted on this time - would be great.
same

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

That being said, I can't go along with a "vote 'em all out" mentality." I believe that mindset is going to be strongest among conservatives and all that would mean would be a stronger showing of Democrats, which is the last thing we need .

Now folks....... This is the difference between a deep thinker and a lite thinker, like Farrell and Chickens....

Aggie picked up quick that we live in Ga ...... Voting against all incumbents allows sorry Libroids to get in office.....

And all Farrell wants to do is play "red light."..........
Farrell Landon

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

same wrote:
<quoted text>
Now folks....... This is the difference between a deep thinker and a lite thinker, like Farrell and Chickens....
Aggie picked up quick that we live in Ga ...... Voting against all incumbents allows sorry Libroids to get in office.....
And all Farrell wants to do is play "red light."..........
You've yet to contribute anything but to sit on the sidelines and jump up and down with your pom pom's. My argument for term limits isn't going to come to fruition on its on in the House or Senate so my proposal is that the populous enacts it. My proposal is simply that one supports a different candidate in the primary.

The problem with people like you is that you'd rather resort to feeble attempts to insult someone than have meaningful dialogue. You insult away because you can hide behind your little keyboard. In person however, you wouldn't utter an insulting word to me or one of my chickens.
Farrell Landon

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all for term limits on both the House and the Senate. I don't know what the proper time period would be in order to avoid a constant turnover of people just as they are learning how to be an effective legislator but before becoming entrenched in the political swamp, but anything would be better than the current state of affairs with people going up there to enrich themselves (see Harry Reid) and play politics first and forget all about putting the good of the country ahead of their party.
That being said, I can't go along with a "vote 'em all out" mentality." I believe that mindset is going to be strongest among conservatives and all that would mean would be a stronger showing of Democrats, which is the last thing we need. I am no fan of Boehner, McConnell, McCain, Graham, etc, and I was really hopeful that McConnell might get primaried out - but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. So I, for one, am supporting conservative Republicans and telling the RNC every time they call that they are getting no more money from us as long as they are criticizing the Tea Party. It is probably too late now, but what Republicans should have been doing is nationalizing this coming mid-term election just as they did in '94. Another Contract with America that included term limits - that actually get voted on this time - would be great.
8 years.
same

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to contribute anything but to sit on the sidelines and jump up and down with your pom pom's. My argument for term limits isn't going to come to fruition on its on in the House or Senate so my proposal is that the populous enacts it. My proposal is simply that one supports a different candidate in the primary.
The problem with people like you is that you'd rather resort to feeble attempts to insult someone than have meaningful dialogue. You insult away because you can hide behind your little keyboard. In person however, you wouldn't utter an insulting word to me or one of my chickens.

I gave you a good response with my first post to you..........you answered with a "red light" comparison..........which showed your a lite thinker..........if you're insulted by that, give more thought before piping off at the keyboard........

Any person with a smidgen of a thought process should have recognized quickly what my statement meant........" A good argument for a libroid..,,.,...A bad argument for a conservative....”

Aggie got it right off the bat………….you failed………….

A good argument for libroids because Repubs rule in Ga, vote them out and libroids rule………….a bad argument for conservatives because Repubs rule in Ga, again vote them out and libroids rule…………….

You’re a lite thinker….showing signs of being a libroid…………….it’s your problem, not mine dummy…….

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whodini is coming live to grand theater down town 52 min mets rock 23
Decent Mechanics? 1 hr Me Can X 8
huge house fire in the waterford 1 hr Alex T 5
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting (Feb '14) 12 hr Oh_Yes 1,237
Review: Monitor Tire And Wheel Mon Tall guy 3
Bass Pro Lakepoint Aug 25 Muskogee 46
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) Aug 25 Hank 548
•••

Air Quality Alert for Bartow County was issued at August 27 at 1:32PM EDT

•••