motorcycle gangs in bartow

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rider

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Aug 17, 2010
Has anyone else been paying attention to the growing amount of hells angels and outlaws in the area lately?
missy

Decatur, GA

#2 Aug 17, 2010
No,tell us about it.....seriously.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2010
I hope the police crack down on them and the Masons too.
si si

Cartersville, GA

#4 Aug 17, 2010
They are not hells angels or outlaws. Good God, man, get a reality check. These riders here in Bartow County are metamucil drinking old men
trying to act like they are 20 years old again.

One of the main bike riders you will see around here is a cpa that does my taxes. Another one built the road you drive on. Another one is my family physician.

Stop trying to start a panic, idiot.
biker

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Aug 17, 2010
Something is going on, its getting that every time I go to town I see several HA'S or OL's. Just keep your eyes open
missy

Decatur, GA

#6 Aug 17, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I hope the police crack down on them and the Masons too.
You are kidding aren't ya.....a lot of cops ARE masons!!!!
si si

Cartersville, GA

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Masons? WTF? LOL
Lets not forget those evil Knights Of Columbus, too.
ROFL

biker lets play your game here. How do you know they are HA or OL? First answer doesn't count (they have the name on their jacket). So tell me how you know.
biker

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Aug 17, 2010
First of all, nobody has access to the patches, unless they are in the club. Your going to feel like an idiot when you see them.
You people are fools, just sit back and watch what happens.
No more comments from me. Just sit back and watch it unfold
missy

Decatur, GA

#9 Aug 17, 2010
biker wrote:
Something is going on, its getting that every time I go to town I see several HA'S or OL's. Just keep your eyes open
I don't get your point!Are you SCARED?I'm sure not.MOST bikers are very nice people.
si si

Cartersville, GA

#10 Aug 17, 2010
missy, this guy biker is the type that scares me.
I'm wondering why I would feel like an idiot when I see the patch. Will I fall down on the ground and cry and scream, "why why?"

This biker needs to get back in school and stay away from the outdoors. I am guessing he's a Cartersville High student from the way he's posting.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#11 Aug 17, 2010
If you ask me the Masons and Hell angels are both public enemy number one. You can't even go to Target on Friday night because they are in the parking lot. Where are the police?
WTH

Atlanta, GA

#12 Aug 18, 2010
Are ya serious? What in the hell is wrong with this town? I know a few people that rides motorcycles, and you couldn't ask for more up standing citizens!!! GROW UP IDIOTS!!!
Falcon Man

Acworth, GA

#13 Aug 19, 2010
Maybe they are here to clean up this town, save us from the police
WTH

Atlanta, GA

#14 Aug 19, 2010
Falcon Man wrote:
Maybe they are here to clean up this town, save us from the police
Save us from the police? Are you serious? I know quite a few of the cops here in Bartow and YES they are good cops! If you don't break the law then you have nothing to fear!! RIGHT?
missy

Lithia Springs, GA

#15 Aug 19, 2010
I agree there are some really good officers in Bartow,but you might want to do a little more research on the S.O. before you say that if you're not breaking the law that you have nothing to worry about!
WTH

Atlanta, GA

#16 Aug 19, 2010
missy wrote:
I agree there are some really good officers in Bartow,but you might want to do a little more research on the S.O. before you say that if you're not breaking the law that you have nothing to worry about!
Well i do agree a little with that because my ex brother in law got arrested for some crap and its not true at all i know for a fact its not!!! But there again its up to the officer on scene!! If the officer is an asswhole then you are screwed anyway!!!
Big Momma

Boynton Beach, FL

#17 Aug 19, 2010
I never met a Harley rider who wasn't a closet f ag.
WTH

Atlanta, GA

#18 Aug 20, 2010
Big Momma wrote:
I never met a Harley rider who wasn't a closet f ag.
Well I have!!! My ex brother in law and his wife rides Harleys and they are very up standing citzens!!! Where do u dumbass people come from, REALLY?
Big Momma

United States

#19 Aug 20, 2010
I bet your ex brother in law has a poster of Marlon Brando on the wall above the bed that he looked at while he was making love to your sister face down. Been there, done that got the t shirt.
Just Looking

Cartersville, GA

#20 Aug 20, 2010
I am listening rider what is really going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do white women find black men better in bed the... (Feb '12) 11 hr FireyFellow s mom 9
make out spots by the lake 22 hr tom tom 10
Heather missing Cartersville woman (Oct '16) Sun Nouse4idiots 1,385
City of White Ga. Corruption at its Finest (Nov '16) Fri Lucky 76
jason poston (Jul '16) Oct 20 STFU 17
Mayor Dennis Thayer needs to go (Oct '15) Oct 19 George 814
any other missing mommies? Oct 18 notanun 22

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages