Hey Brandon Wood
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend of 13

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Dec 8, 2010
You are as almost as big a liar as your daddy and you are going down hard sooner rather than later and all of us that hate you are going to laugh our a sses off big time when the s hit finally hits the fan.
Friend of 13

Acworth, GA

#2 Dec 9, 2010
Yeah thas raght, don start no sheeat if you don wan it thrown rat back at cha. That goes for that crazy biotch you be shacking up wif too.
Grow Up

Gulfport, MS

#3 Dec 10, 2010
AND HERES ANOTHER LOSER WHAT IS IT YOU CANT STAND TO SEE SOMEONE FINALLY STRAIGHTEN THERE LIFE UP AND DO RIGHT!!!! NOT BE A LOSER LIKE YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE AND MUST BE STILL DOING THE SAME THINGS YOU ALWAYS DONE... WHOS GOING DOWN HERE THE yOU ARE KEEP DOING THOSE DRUGS!!!!!
Tired of your MOUTH

Gulfport, MS

#4 Dec 10, 2010
Last time I checked I think Brandon Had a lot more people that are here to support him than you did Friends Family etc...
The Crazy Bitch

Norcross, GA

#5 Dec 10, 2010
You have to write it on here instead of saying it to our face! Grow up & Man up!
Sick of Stupid

Cartersville, GA

#6 Dec 10, 2010
Well, well, well. I guess someone is jealous of sobriety. Don't hate, just get clean!! Brandon did it and so can you. If you need help, I'm sure there are better places to ask for it than on here. Idiot!
hometown boy

United States

#7 Dec 10, 2010
Who the hell Brandon Wood?
Who is Brandon Wood

Kennesaw, GA

#8 Dec 10, 2010
A two bit meth head criminal who corrupts everone he touhes. He is about one more probation offence from doing serious time in the big house and him and his phycho girlfriend are on faebook every day trying to fool everybody with their ozzie and harriet act. The people who really know them ain't buying it for a second however inluding most of his family who he has never supported and has on several occasions let take the fall for his own thefts including his own teenaged son.
the bitch

United States

#9 Dec 10, 2010
you want to talk so much shit come out from behind that fake name. seems to me you need to get a life if all you have to do it follow us on FB! you obviously don't know us as well as you may think B/c what you are writing is false! The only time I am a phyco is when Pussy-ass-losers like you come around my family. I am guessing if you know so much about us then u have our #'s so call us & tell us this instead of writing on the internet. I am sure you don't have enough balls though! so shut up or man up!!!
hometown boy

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2010
the bitch wrote:
you want to talk so much shit come out from behind that fake name. seems to me you need to get a life if all you have to do it follow us on FB! you obviously don't know us as well as you may think B/c what you are writing is false! The only time I am a phyco is when Pussy-ass-losers like you come around my family. I am guessing if you know so much about us then u have our #'s so call us & tell us this instead of writing on the internet. I am sure you don't have enough balls though! so shut up or man up!!!
Wow !
Enough for now

Atlanta, GA

#11 Dec 11, 2010
But just remember there are several people out here who know EXACTLY what went down last year including who did what and why they did what they did so the next time you or your girlfriend get on the internet spouting off anything less than 100% of the truth I will be back.
WTH

Atlanta, GA

#12 Dec 11, 2010
Who is Brandon Wood wrote:
A two bit meth head criminal who corrupts everone he touhes. He is about one more probation offence from doing serious time in the big house and him and his phycho girlfriend are on faebook every day trying to fool everybody with their ozzie and harriet act. The people who really know them ain't buying it for a second however inluding most of his family who he has never supported and has on several occasions let take the fall for his own thefts including his own teenaged son.
OMG are you serious? You have got to be freaking stupid. Brandon and Starcie are very good people. Dont be haten cause they have cleaned up there life and you haven't!
Is this Brandon

Atlanta, GA

#13 Dec 11, 2010
Brandon Daniel Wood, 38, of 1016 Jones Mill Road, Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with probation violation.
hometown boy

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2010
Whats he look like ?
Tired of your MOUTH

Gulfport, MS

#15 Dec 13, 2010
Regardless of who BRANDON WOOD is or what he looks like it sounds like you Friend of 13 are the only one obssessed with Brandon Wood. Maybe its Jealous maybe its because hes cleaned up his act. Do you even know who 13 is let me enlighten you just a little bit. 13 is METH. So now that you think your going to make everyone hate Brandon just let me tell them exactly what you are.. A METH HEAD......
Go get a life get off the drugs.. you may need therapy and anger management it sounds like..Church often helps people like you too...spend your time trying to find a way to get help it sureley sounds like you need it...Stop stalking the FaceBook get over it there going to be happy there going to continue to do well.. You want me to tell you why because they are no longer a friend of 13.... Get over it.. GET A LIFE GROW UP AND BE SOMEBODY.. GET OFF THE DRUGS AND GO GET YOU SOME HELP.... BY THE WAY BRANDON AND STARCIE HAVE A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM THAT WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR THEM FOR ANYTHING. Maybe you need to consider finding you some supporters...
Tired of your MOUTH

Gulfport, MS

#16 Dec 13, 2010
Is this Brandon wrote:
Brandon Daniel Wood, 38, of 1016 Jones Mill Road, Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with probation violation.
This very well may be Brandon Wood that we all know!! I can guarntee you this Your name will be the next..
The truth

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2010
will set you free.
Closer than your enemies

Cartersville, GA

#18 Dec 13, 2010
Sad thing is, there support system aka friends, have stabbed them in the back more times than the shit talkers. and probably still are.
Grow up

Gulfport, MS

#21 Dec 14, 2010
Maybe the old Friend of 13s used to stab them in the back.. When they changed there life they also changed that Circle of friends. Its too bad they cant change some of there family members. Again go get some Therapy.
Statistics

United States

#22 Dec 14, 2010
The recovery rate for meth addicts is right around 18% so Brandon has a slight chance I guess. As for Starcie, you just can't fix crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Kroger building 2 hr J Fred Muggs 10
Woody Murders 13 hr Coldcase 1
1st pres church Mon Watch and Learn 154
Economy Auto Old Mill RD. Mon Old Hoss 1
bartow cab (Sep '09) Mon im a winner baby 36
Bartow County Animal Controll Mon Nouse4idiots 46
Etowah Valley Humane Mess (Sep '13) Sun Nouse4idiots 55

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance