Ga Democratic numbers in the General ...

Ga Democratic numbers in the General are going to explode

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
southerndemocrat

Cartersville, GA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Mitt is sinking to the point he is now in free-fall. Democratic voters smell blood in the water with national and state republicans royally screwing up in every direction. Typically strong-red Bartow is not going to deliver the strong Yes votes for the GA GOP darling Amendment 1 referendum that the ole boys are counting on in counties like ours to pass in the state. The Cartersville precincts are going to squash the tea-party county votes. You heard right here you know its true and you've already seen it in the primaries with Lt. Dan's 38% of "integrity" and the run-off though to be fair to the county they did have enough sense except in one precinct to elect Steve. Also, Gray is going to defeat Kittle as the Loudermilk and Coomer stock continues to free-fall which means the Republican party loses partisan hold on the school-board. Little Trey Kelley is not going to overcome the pro Democratic momentum and a Democratic incumbent is going to be elected into HD-16. Bartow is going to be less Republican than Kennesaw despite being further north in the metro. Boy, I bet that is going to look embarrassing. Hope (actually I don't) that these guys have the sense to get a new chairman that isn't Loudermilk installed. The best guy you have is Paul Battles and since you've turned the HQ into a place for tea-party meetings he has the common sense not to mess around with this party that is turning into a structure fire.

As Chip Rogers continues to sink with ethics problems he will be the next in line for investigation after Don Balfour in Gwinnett. Both "high ranking". Once again how embarrassing it must be for you guys holding on to this train-wreck. When Rogers dealings are exposed in a formal investigation it probably exposes some significant dirt on Loudermilk by extension. At that point, game over. "And then they prayed..." may be an inspirational book but it's brand is not going to save Loudermilk from the fact he has likely fallen into very worldly temptations that show a disregard for ethics and could possibly expose a world of corruption.

The clock is ticking. Inside sources tell me most will come out after the November election because the GA GOP has been able to get "mercy" so it doesn't effect election outcomes too much but they've had to submit that starting with next year's legislative session the swamp is going to be drained. Most of the Republican caucus doesn't want the damaged leadership ruining their own political careers and Casey Cagle is organizing their resistance after a once cocky and seemingly invincible Rogers rail-roaded him. Karma and payback are a bitch... Haha. We Democrats are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. The nightmare that started with the GOP hypocrites in 2002 will soon return back to Democrats who know how to run this state without making it look like a hillbilly embarrassment.
Right

Cartersville, GA

#2 Sep 21, 2012
You keep on drinking that Obama kool-aid.

No one is going to switch to Dem after the election.

People around here don't like socialism.

You also better have proof in your reckless accuations against Loudermilk for corruption.

Casey Cagle went like 0-5 in the primaries with his choices of Brandon Beach and David Doss, among others, and his working with Democrats to try and get his "power" back is just silly.

As for Wanda Gray....there are still videos out there of her pledging to give back her salary after the taxpayer funded personal lawsuit for Lamar Grizzle. Wonder if she paid that back??
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
lmao....socialism, I always love that one
Educator

Cartersville, GA

#4 Sep 21, 2012
What else would you call the redistribution of wealth? Obama has always believed in it.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Educator wrote:
What else would you call the redistribution of wealth? Obama has always believed in it.
justice, Robin Hood is my hero
Educator

Cartersville, GA

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Robin Hood took the money from the government (corrupt Sheriff) and gave it back to the people it was taken from in the first place.

Your kind wants to take something you didn't earn from the person earned it in some twisted vision of "fairness."

I don't believe someone who has money got it by taking it from someone unjustly.

Go earn some money instead of taking it from someone else...
southerndemocrat

Cartersville, GA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
knew this one would get the sinking ship GOP loyalists out... tactical success. When they post it does most of my work for me. Loudermilk/Coomer are 0-2 so far in races where the districts involve Bartow and will go 0-3 with trying to crown their party water-boy Fred to the school-board. Casey Cagle is "0-5" but everyone knows the candidates he put forward have crippled the Rogers wing as was intended even though some were hoping for an upset. Apparently people just didn't know enough at the time to make that happen. But now people are waking up. For the Democrats we have been able to enjoy the fall-out of an ever more nervous, divided and now disorganized GA GOP despite those millions they have in the bank they don't know how to not spend like idiots. Barge is waking up to the shenanigans and is fighting back as he should and indirectly driving another dagger into the cold black heart that is the GA GOP for the benefit of Democrats. Fundraising is not good for the Democrats but is now back on track through modest gains that will only improve, honestly not out of anything special we did, but because no one wants to throw their money into a structure fire no matter how much money is already inside the burning building. The Democratic party is in minority status, minimal cash on hand and going through a much needed restructuring. But unlike GA GOP it has a future which is critical to any party's success. The Libertarian party of Ga looks to have a better long-term future than the GA GOP, especially if investigations swoop down on the leadership at the same time the state demographics shift to a Democratic advantage. And the Libertarians have an advantage because young fiscal conservatives know the GA GOP is full of hypocritical old men who will spend like drunken sailors as long as it's on Sonny's fish-ponds or for Nathan's buddies from his old district and/or family members and then pretend like they're doing the right thing by cutting all healthcare, aid to the poor, and even closing -- GET THIS FOLKS -- our public archives. We will be the only state that doesn't have open records if the GA GOPers get their way. Yet another embarrassment. The voters know but the GOP thinks we're too stupid to get the word out about these things. They have never been more wrong and plain arrogant.

I should watch what I say about Loudermilk? haha. Maybe you should get the moderator to delete my comment or maybe you should "track my IP" and have someone come to my door tell me I'm being sued.

But oh wait... on c'ville topix it's always the right-wing GOP loyal freaks who write false things about people even write slander and BS using the identify of anyone they think is a credible threat to them then agree to have those posts deleted when REAL legal heat comes down on them to do so or face true public humiliation. Yep, I have "inside information" about that and so do a lot of other folks in the state. Are you going to sue me for stating the truth because it hurts you? That's going to look a bit awkward in court.

You want an example of Barry's questionable ethics? Read this: http://nwgeorgiavoice.com/barry-loudermilk-et...

Yeah.. go ahead and tell me to "be careful about what I say". You are cowards who are afraid of what I can and will (if motivated) say. And recently, I've been getting really motivated. And you can't do anything about it because it's backed up by facts.

BTW I'm not Howell but you retard racists need to stfu about his family. Seriously. That's part of the reason I'm here to make things a nightmare for you tea partiers. No class... all hate, all racism.
southerndemocrat

Cartersville, GA

#8 Sep 21, 2012
** correction... they got SD-52 which was in W. Bartow. Doss should've qualified as a Democrat. He would've gotten the same % as he did in that primary since everyone knows his stances plus he could pick up an additional 15-18% yelllowdog Democratic base that doesn't vote in any R primaries esp in Floyd where the D primaries are active and most of SD-52 is. He had too many ties to Republican allies to drop their name in 2012 and the Georgia Democrats were being short-sighted to anyone who didn't fit into their mold and were not looking at anything in north georgia outer perimeter to spend on except doug stoner. Early prediction though it's somewhat of a long shot is Doss qualifies as a conservative, ethics-reform package Dem in 2014.
Right

Cartersville, GA

#9 Sep 21, 2012
You weren't told to be careful, you were told to provide proof. Big difference.

That story you keep trotting out is nothing...so Loudermilk and his family split their business interests up and the paperwork for the business caught up later...just where is the scandal in that?

Keep on dreaming of unicorns and the come-back orchestrated by Joe Prince and Dylan Patrick...next you're going to tell us that Mr. Nally an Ms. Bentham will win too...and Gingrey is going down to defeat...hahaha...
republican

Cartersville, GA

#10 Sep 21, 2012
southerndemocrat wrote:
Mitt is sinking to the point he is now in free-fall. Democratic voters smell blood in the water with national and state republicans royally screwing up in every direction. Typically strong-red Bartow is not going to deliver the strong Yes votes for the GA GOP darling Amendment 1 referendum that the ole boys are counting on in counties like ours to pass in the state. The Cartersville precincts are going to squash the tea-party county votes. You heard right here you know its true and you've already seen it in the primaries with Lt. Dan's 38% of "integrity" and the run-off though to be fair to the county they did have enough sense except in one precinct to elect Steve. Also, Gray is going to defeat Kittle as the Loudermilk and Coomer stock continues to free-fall which means the Republican party loses partisan hold on the school-board. Little Trey Kelley is not going to overcome the pro Democratic momentum and a Democratic incumbent is going to be elected into HD-16. Bartow is going to be less Republican than Kennesaw despite being further north in the metro. Boy, I bet that is going to look embarrassing. Hope (actually I don't) that these guys have the sense to get a new chairman that isn't Loudermilk installed. The best guy you have is Paul Battles and since you've turned the HQ into a place for tea-party meetings he has the common sense not to mess around with this party that is turning into a structure fire.
As Chip Rogers continues to sink with ethics problems he will be the next in line for investigation after Don Balfour in Gwinnett. Both "high ranking". Once again how embarrassing it must be for you guys holding on to this train-wreck. When Rogers dealings are exposed in a formal investigation it probably exposes some significant dirt on Loudermilk by extension. At that point, game over. "And then they prayed..." may be an inspirational book but it's brand is not going to save Loudermilk from the fact he has likely fallen into very worldly temptations that show a disregard for ethics and could possibly expose a world of corruption.
The clock is ticking. Inside sources tell me most will come out after the November election because the GA GOP has been able to get "mercy" so it doesn't effect election outcomes too much but they've had to submit that starting with next year's legislative session the swamp is going to be drained. Most of the Republican caucus doesn't want the damaged leadership ruining their own political careers and Casey Cagle is organizing their resistance after a once cocky and seemingly invincible Rogers rail-roaded him. Karma and payback are a bitch... Haha. We Democrats are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. The nightmare that started with the GOP hypocrites in 2002 will soon return back to Democrats who know how to run this state without making it look like a hillbilly embarrassment.
Inside sources tell you? hahaha You try to pretend you are so damn important. The only inside source you have is that damn thief Howell Wade and his convicted felon son Seth. Dylan you said you were leaving here and never coming back. Typical lying democrat.

Remember about a year ago you were on here telling everybody you were going to kill yourself that night? Why the hell didn't you?
republican

Cartersville, GA

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Don't come here talking about any Democrat Party resurgence here. The Democrat Party did it to themselfs. It's not our fault that so many Republicans got elected that you try to nit pick non-issues out of the huge majority we have built ourselves over the totally TOTALLY irrelevent Democrat Party. The people in your party are nuts and retards like JM Prince Dylan Patrick Howell Wade pro-Abortion whores and brainwashed leeching anti-tort reform trial lawyers. Dillie boy and his pack of Ossiah thugs and filthy animals are stinking up whats left of the non-existent Democrat party brand name if they had any left. Words cannot explain how stupid and desperate you Demoturds look. I wish there were laws to keeping Oblablas thugs and animals out of the voting booth because low and no income voters should NOT have the right to work to destroy a country that belongs to us not freeloading monkeys who only know how to breed and take more welfare. I AM DONE. DESPERATE. SAD. GET THE FUCK OUT OF TOWN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BEING CONSERVATIVE!!
Master Player

Cartersville, GA

#12 Sep 21, 2012
It will be many many years (if ever) before Democrats are competitive again in north GA. And no Doss will not run again. He couldn't even make the runoff and got his butt spanked. You Democrats go ahead and carry on conversations with yourselves on here while the real world goes on wothout you.
republican

Cartersville, GA

#13 Sep 21, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>
justice, Robin Hood is my hero
Sure he is your hero. He takes money from people that work and give it to you so you can sit on your fat ass and stuff your mouth with food that we pay for. Typical fat deadbeat democrat. You are sickening, Howell.
republican

Cartersville, GA

#14 Sep 21, 2012
i meant no information voters not low income even if they go together when they breed like the cockroaches they are. if the Obama crook steals the election which is the only thing possible because outside mainstream media people are voting for R/R 70 to 30. in bartow probably 90 to 10.
patriotswarm

Cartersville, GA

#15 Sep 21, 2012
If Dylan doesn't write about being a meth addict and killing himself again hopefully one of his jungle bunnies will go ahead and shank him.one less ugly distraction in our city and a few less uppity you know whats feeling like they own the place. Dylan why were you so stupid to admit to being suicidal, insane, and a meth addict on here? Same reason you were stupid enough to be a Democrap instead of try to use whats left of your fried brain and have common sense. Drugs ruin lives... entire lives. Must suck to be you little boy.
patriotswarm

Cartersville, GA

#16 Sep 21, 2012
wouldn't be surprised if one of howells daughters jungle bunny boyfriends were the one who sold little dillie that meth.
hehehe

Cartersville, GA

#17 Sep 21, 2012
patriotswarm wrote:
wouldn't be surprised if one of howells daughters jungle bunny boyfriends were the one who sold little dillie that meth.
From what I hear, that's exactly the way dillie got his meth.
hehehe

Cartersville, GA

#18 Sep 21, 2012
patriotswarm wrote:
If Dylan doesn't write about being a meth addict and killing himself again hopefully one of his jungle bunnies will go ahead and shank him.one less ugly distraction in our city and a few less uppity you know whats feeling like they own the place. Dylan why were you so stupid to admit to being suicidal, insane, and a meth addict on here? Same reason you were stupid enough to be a Democrap instead of try to use whats left of your fried brain and have common sense. Drugs ruin lives... entire lives. Must suck to be you little boy.
Dylan is an admitted meth addict and throws suicide threats out there every once in awhile. Yet he wants us to believe his political ramblings. How stupid. He has zero credibility. The only one I know in Bartow that believes him is his suck buddy Howell. Can you imagine watching Howell and Vivian going at it? Would look like a howler monkey on a soccer ball.
patriotswarm

Cartersville, GA

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Why the F*** is he not rotting in the county jail? or even better prison where his thug constituents can show him what really "serving" is all about. he would probably like it anyway. word around town is hes a pretty big faggot. ever seen him with a girl??? then again most self respecting women around here have more sense than to entertain a desperate drug addicted race pimp. any POS that campaigns for this POS illegally in office deserves to rot IMO
southerndemocrat

Cartersville, GA

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Sounds like Dylan is getting a dose of dixie mafia style character assassination. Stay classy dudes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olive Garden (Jul '13) 4 min politicizer 13
Cartersville magistrate judge 6 hr Saul Goodman 116
Lock up your husbands 7 hr Yea right 26
Daniel Cowan 7 hr John Rogers 23
Review: Sixes Tavern (Mar '15) 8 hr Clark 27
Crazy Family (Oct '15) 8 hr family tree 2
Why? (Jun '15) 8 hr who's asking 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages