Did a teacher sexually molested a child?

Posted in the Carteret Forum

Eddie

Swedesboro, NJ

#1 Dec 7, 2007
I have search the internet and canít find any news or reports about a crime that may have happened.
My daughter attends Carteret Middle School. When I pick her up this evening (she attends the after school program) at about 6pm, the police were there. I asked my daughter what had happened and she told me that a one of the teachers there had been arrested for sexually molesting a child, and that it may have been caught on a security tape.
My guess is that they (the school) maybe trying to keep this hushed up. As a father of four young girls (19months, 5yr, 8yr and a 11yr), I believe that the school should inform all the students parents immediately of something as serious as this.
I have spoken with two other parents of students that go there and they have confirmed what I am telling you. But again, they got the news from their kids and only after I called them to ask/let them know of what I heard from my daughter. They didnít hear it from any school official.
If the school didnít run a background check or if they knew about this teachers behavior, then someone should be held accountable.
As I mentioned before, I believe that the town/school will try to keep this very low key and not inform on what happened.
Has anyone else heard about this??
Eddie

Swedesboro, NJ

#2 Dec 8, 2007
Ican't belive that no one hes hear this ot this??????????
Eddie

Swedesboro, NJ

#3 Dec 8, 2007
I guess I'm right HERE and we all have to get guns, I'll tell you right now, From what Iíve heard, schools donít need to run a background check, but someone should be held accountable. Especially if all the above turns out to be true. I canít believe that this is the first time this ďP.O.S. pigĒ has molested a child. Perhaps a background check would have turned up something.

As a father of four young girls (19months, 5yr, 8yr and a 11yr), my heart goes out to this girls parents. God forbid anything like this happening to one of my own. It would be better for that POS to be caught by the police than by me because Iím sure there wouldnít be enough left to fill a shoe box for their burial.
cch

Monroe Township, NJ

#4 Dec 13, 2007
i go to carteret middle school and i know the teacher to.hes my spanish teacher.i always new there was something fishy bout him.
Carteret School Teacher

Williamstown, NJ

#5 Dec 14, 2007
Such violence from all of you!
Eddie---

Swedesboro, NJ

#6 Dec 17, 2007
read this...I knew that something had happened

Carteret
E-mail this Print Subscribe E-Mail Alerts
Carteret language teacher suspended over behavior
Home News Tribune Online 12/13/07
Post a comment. View latest comments.
STAFF REPORT
hntmetro@thnt.com
CARTERET ó A district language teacher was suspended with pay following allegations of inappropriate behavior with a student, a school official confirmed Wednesday.
Board of Education President Dennis Cherepski said the teacher was suspended Friday and the matter has been turned over to authorities. An official in the Sex Crimes Unit at the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office said an investigation is ongoing, but no details were available.
No arrest has been made.
Only concerns and rumors have been circulating around Carteret Middle School, parent Sharon Rubin said, adding school officials have been less than forthcoming with information about the suspension.
"It's like a cover-up," she said, adding the teacher under investigation is a language
teacher at the Carteret Avenue facility. "Anything that happens in that school we should be notified about, especially with something as serious as this."
No details of the alleged incident could be confirmed Wednesday with authorities and school officials.
E-mail this Print Subscribe E-Mail Alerts
Eddie---

Swedesboro, NJ

#7 Dec 17, 2007
cch wrote:
i go to carteret middle school and i know the teacher to.hes my spanish teacher.i always new there was something fishy bout him.
did you tell your parents about this person?

I'm for real, read my posts...\
Carteret School Teacher

Williamstown, NJ

#8 Dec 19, 2007
pLEAS LEAVE ME AND MY COWORKERS ALONE!! YOU HOOLIGANS
ramblers all day

Kennett Square, PA

#9 Jul 29, 2008
Eddie--- wrote:
<quoted text>
did you tell your parents about this person?
I'm for real, read my posts...\
i went to that school a couple of years ago. i go to the high school now. i never heard about this untill now. that is disgusting what ever teacher did this. now i now. the school is keeping it from us.
diowna

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10 Aug 1, 2008
Carteret School Teacher wrote:
pLEAS LEAVE ME AND MY COWORKERS ALONE!! YOU HOOLIGANS
we would have left you alone if we knew something. for a teacher you sure don't know how to spell please.=p
Fed up parents

Irving, TX

#11 Sep 12, 2008
There is a very distrubed child that plays sports in this town. The mother is in denial that her kid is a troublemaker. She is not the best role model let alone pawns the kid off on others to do her own things. They talk about her behind her back. They help her because they feel sorry for the kid, let alone the Kids have a good time playing sports when her son is not around to get everyone all heated up. When the child returns it all goes down hill. He edges kids on they follow him and gang up on the quiet kids who just want to play sports. Shouldnt there be something done legally.
Parent 23

AOL

#12 Sep 29, 2008
I don't understand? What can legaly be done to a child because he acts up? Is he hurting the other kids? How old is he?
School employee

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2009
Eddie wrote:
I guess I'm right HERE and we all have to get guns, I'll tell you right now, From what Iíve heard, schools donít need to run a background check, but someone should be held accountable. Especially if all the above turns out to be true. I canít believe that this is the first time this ďP.O.S. pigĒ has molested a child. Perhaps a background check would have turned up something.
As a father of four young girls (19months, 5yr, 8yr and a 11yr), my heart goes out to this girls parents. God forbid anything like this happening to one of my own. It would be better for that POS to be caught by the police than by me because Iím sure there wouldnít be enough left to fill a shoe box for their burial.
This is not true all school emplyees must be finger printed and they have a background check. They are even drug tested, so whoever gave you your information does not work in a school system!
joanne young

Columbia, MO

#14 Mar 17, 2009
I think it was right for that teacher to go to jail for what that teacher did to the student it was not right and i was molested when i was about maybe fifteen when i lived in kansas city missouri and we were at some firends house and i went back there to talk to thier son and then talk to their daughter after that and their nephew got me and molested me after he molested their daughter witch was his cousin.
joanne young

Columbia, MO

#15 Mar 17, 2009
I think it was right for that teacher to go to jail for what that teacher did to the student it was not right and i was molested when i was about maybe fifteen when i lived in kansas city missouri with my parents and we were over at some friends house and i went back to go and talk to their son and then go and visit with there daughter then and he got me and molested me after he molested their daughter witch was his cousin.
scarsacred

Quezon, Philippines

#18 May 27, 2009
How so sad to hear about your story its not your fault but its better that you tell your mom about it. thank you for share your story. I have some source on how to recover your emotionally and suffer for this molestation now Thy have so many inspirational story i hop that you like it its all about Thinking God I was Sexually molested, and even you can share your story too.

http//www.thankgodforebooks.co m/sexually-molested.html/
simojt_jeffrey

Quezon, Philippines

#19 Jun 2, 2009
just try to read this wonderful story truly makes you feel God's power, love and compassion over His people. An eye opener towards the realms of our spirituality. I urge you to through the links and let know your comments by posting it below. So go on, experience life one's more with God's words...and try to search in google the thankgodforebooks I was sexually molested by Micheal A. Weist.... thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carteret Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New book by Dick Cheney takes on Barack Obama 1 hr serfs up 272
Perth Amboy is a dump cause its filled with Low... (Mar '12) 21 hr puertoricandoitbest 69
Poll Who here thinks Perth Amboy is ghetto?? (Aug '13) Apr 27 Envy mo 18
News New Jersey mayor seeks $51K raise after voting ... Apr 23 wpv319 1
Poll What is Perth Amboy's Best Ice Cream store (Sep '11) Apr 20 Rican mami 7
Our Leadership is lost Apr 14 mooooo 1
News 11 arrests at Roselle bar in single month, poli... Apr 14 Ariella 007 1
More from around the web

Carteret People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]