Proud grandparents, grandchildrn shar...

Proud grandparents, grandchildrn share school day in Carteret

There are 1 comment on the MyCentralJersey.com story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Proud grandparents, grandchildrn share school day in Carteret. In it, MyCentralJersey.com reports that:

Sam Reynolds strolled into a third-grade class room, saw a row of chairs against the chalkboard, took a seat next to his wife Kathleen and five others and crossed his legs with a smile on his face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyCentralJersey.com.

great idea

Ridgewood, NJ

#1 Dec 1, 2009
my grandaughter lit up like a light bulb.. in turn, she made my day. the teachers had a finger on the future & it made the parents understand why they send their children to your school. The press did a terrific job covering the event. The Tribunes covermen were on the money. See you next year.. Happy grandparent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carteret Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perth Amboy's Verbal Kint raises social awareness (Aug '09) 22 hr Keisha4023 4
News Victory Bridge jumper survives icy plunge after... (Jan '11) Nov 22 Dave 12
classmates fron alj highschool Nov 10 Tina 1
News South Amboy man kidnapped, beaten (Feb '07) Oct '16 Truth 4
News Did NJ troopers 'punish' woman for lack of resp... Oct '16 Jeepman 1
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Oct '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 8
Is there a place in Carteret that doesn't card? Aug '16 Spadunko 1

Carteret Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carteret Mortgages