Who is the best tattoo artist in elk ...

Who is the best tattoo artist in elk city?

Posted in the Carter Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tattoo girl

Perry, GA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
I am dying for another tat but don't really want to drive to far so I was wondering where I should go in elk.. Any suggestions?
Umm

Clinton, OK

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Ascension
Tattoo girl

Perry, GA

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Really? I'm very picky on who does my tats
huh

Elk City, OK

#4 Dec 17, 2012
As far as I know ascensions is the only place left in Elk that does them. I personally got tired of calling repeatly and him never answering his phone so I went to OKC to Atomic Lotus for my last 2 tats and they will get all my business from now on....
stupid f%#k

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Not any at all they all sux big donkey d%*k!!!!!
Tattoo girl

Perry, GA

#6 Dec 17, 2012
:/ I figured no where in elk is really good... The city it is!!
Anonymous

Little Elm, TX

#7 Dec 17, 2012
ascension
d-toxic ink

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
ascension
they suck so does johns yellow car
civilized human being

Kathleen, GA

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Tattoos are so ugly. All that greenish,blackish looking, usually horrible designs on your body. They are a turn off for most people. If you want to express yourself,why don't you learn how to write your feelings down instead of exposing the rest of us to bad art.
huh

Elk City, OK

#10 Dec 18, 2012
civilized human being wrote:
Tattoos are so ugly. All that greenish,blackish looking, usually horrible designs on your body. They are a turn off for most people. If you want to express yourself,why don't you learn how to write your feelings down instead of exposing the rest of us to bad art.
I love my tattoos!!! If you don't like gem then that's fine, but you don't have to be shitty to other people. And I know a lot of people who love there tats.
civilized human being

Kathleen, GA

#11 Dec 18, 2012
I'm happy you love your tats, but do you have to repulse everyone else?
seriously

United States

#12 Dec 18, 2012
civilized human being wrote:
I'm happy you love your tats, but do you have to repulse everyone else?
Your mouth is repulsive. Wash it out with soap, stop being crappy to others, and get a life. Seriously are they making you stare at them?? Are they holding you down putting them all over your body?? No?!?! Oh then I guess it's none of your business what THEY do with THEIR bodies no is it!!!!
Rollin'Coal

Jenks, OK

#13 Dec 18, 2012
d-toxic ink wrote:
<quoted text>they suck so does johns yellow car
There you are again talking shit on what people drive. You understand that the motor in his car is worth more than your civic?
civilized human being

Kathleen, GA

#14 Dec 18, 2012
They are so ugly people can't help but stare at them. I guess you want people to look at you in a certain way. Like you have no taste and are trashy.
hmm

United States

#15 Dec 18, 2012
None, go to okc. It's worth the drive
Exactly

Elk City, OK

#17 Dec 19, 2012
NEVER GO TO ASCENSION!! He is horrible, a perv, and very unprofessional. Takes 100 smokes breaks and is very arrogant. There is a good one in weatherford. Other then that drive to the city it is def worth it if your gonna have a piece of are on your body for the rest of your life. NO ASCENSION. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
check it

Blanchard, OK

#18 Dec 19, 2012
Im actually just getting in the business I moved here from Cali for a business oppurtunity I trained next to chip foose and implemented his pin striping techniques into my tattooing. I consider myself one of the best in the world and THE best in elk city havent been here long bit I could have potentially a significant amount of oilfield business hence why I made the move. Let me know if anyone is interested.
really

Yukon, OK

#20 Dec 19, 2012
check it wrote:
Im actually just getting in the business I moved here from Cali for a business oppurtunity I trained next to chip foose and implemented his pin striping techniques into my tattooing. I consider myself one of the best in the world and THE best in elk city havent been here long bit I could have potentially a significant amount of oilfield business hence why I made the move. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Are you opening a shop here?
check it

Blanchard, OK

#21 Dec 19, 2012
Yes that's all in the works but will be working out of my garage For atleast another month. Ive had several VERY satisfied customers.
really

Lindsay, OK

#22 Dec 19, 2012
check it wrote:
Yes that's all in the works but will be working out of my garage For atleast another month. Ive had several VERY satisfied customers.
Are you licensed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billiejobrinkley (bj) 1 hr hey 1
Chomo 4 hr motherwarrior 6
Matney Carwash 13 hr 2016 4
Lying on foodstamps using people who dont live ... 14 hr Input 51
Chantell is pregnant again 14 hr chantell 7
Who's in charge of the District 2 Drug Task For... (May '12) 16 hr Clarity 13
Ashley woods 20 hr Just curious 3 11

Carter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance