First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Start a New Thread

Elk City, OK

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Haha
Oprahs favorite things

Fairview, OK

#2 Sep 27, 2012
I want to hear about her getting evicted. That means she is at least three months behind. 1000 bucks at first benefit down the toilet.
another former friend

Tulsa, OK

#3 Sep 27, 2012
I just commented on the old thread, so did about 3 other people. It doesn't show up on the list but I still get a notification that there is a new comment.
justcurious

Elk City, OK

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Oprahs favorite things wrote:
I want to hear about her getting evicted. That means she is at least three months behind. 1000 bucks at first benefit down the toilet.
Evicted? Wasn't she bragging about how she had all this additional income for rent, that she didn't need the fundraiser money for her personal bills?
And the lies keep coming.
former friend

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2012
I'm sure it was deleted. They finally reported it enough to get it removed. The scam is over. And gingersnap, this is for you. I hope you go down just as hard as Laura does when this scam is investigated by law enforcement. I have a feeling that the only reason you're defending her and trying to distract from the real issues is because you're benefitting from all the donations too. Is it 50/50, or is Laura just giving you a small share of the pie? All of the donations she's collected, and still gets evicted from her apartment is just the first step in what will be sweet justice for us and the lies we've exposed
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Well, we better post these again then. Jimmy and Melissa Kiplinger, who are helping organize these fundraising scams have been in trouble for possession of stolen credit card and had a large money judgment against them just this month. Gingersnap, did the truth hurt? Is that why you won't answer and got the thread removed?

http://www1.odcr.com/detail...

http://www1.odcr.com/detail...

Also, the $1000 that was raised at the car wash was squandered away. When asked where it went she said she paid rent. Rent hasn't been paid in 3 months and she is being evicted. There is no telling how much money she has collected from those jars she checks every day or what people have donated straight to the bank account.
another former friend

Tulsa, OK

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
Well, we better post these again then. Jimmy and Melissa Kiplinger, who are helping organize these fundraising scams have been in trouble for possession of stolen credit card and had a large money judgment against them just this month. Gingersnap, did the truth hurt? Is that why you won't answer and got the thread removed?
http://www1.odcr.com/detail...
http://www1.odcr.com/detail...
Also, the $1000 that was raised at the car wash was squandered away. When asked where it went she said she paid rent. Rent hasn't been paid in 3 months and she is being evicted. There is no telling how much money she has collected from those jars she checks every day or what people have donated straight to the bank account.
Someone mentioned her being evicted because of the animals, you say no rent has been paid in 3 months. I have asked her and she has not answered me. Just wondering how you know she hasn't paid rent in 3 months.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#9 Sep 27, 2012
another former friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone mentioned her being evicted because of the animals, you say no rent has been paid in 3 months. I have asked her and she has not answered me. Just wondering how you know she hasn't paid rent in 3 months.
Someone ASKED her if it was bc of the animals. Did you notice she didn't answer? She probably won't answer you either. Trust me, I know. It's no different than any other place they have lived. They don't pay rent or utilities and end up in a motel. They would still be in a motel if her ex hadn't gotten her that apartment and she didn't even do what was necessary to keep it. If she didn't have to have mommy live with her she could get low income housing assistance.
Hmmmm

Elk City, OK

#10 Sep 27, 2012
Now she is super excited about the party this weekend where everyone is going to give her money!
?

Elk City, OK

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Didn't she state she had saved fund raising money for RENT?
Wonder if she regrets that lavish weekend in Okc? Probably not! She knows she has another fund raiser coming!
Open your eyes EC! She's pulling a scam to top all scams!!
protect the kids

Lawton, OK

#12 Sep 27, 2012
If you believe a child is being abused or neglected, you have a legal responsibility to report it. Reports are anonymous and can be made at any time to the OKDHS Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-800-522-3511. The hotline is available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.

It's not the kids fault that Laura can't raise them. Protect those kids!! Laura has gone to such an extreme to scam people and lie to get attention..what if the next extreme ends up killing that innocent baby?

We all know what a HORRIBLE person Laura is, but karma is a bitch. She will get hers in the end. Unfortunately, nobody is protecting those kids. So do something!! Yes, I've already called. The more people that call the more those kids can get an actual chance in life...
PLEASE READ

Sayre, OK

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Ok so I've been following all if these threads about Laura and am shocked by what this woman had done. Let me be the first to say, something has got to be done! That being said..........I recently heard of the girl who was bullied at school and nominated as homecoming court as a joke. Then yesterday I hear of a jr high child commuting suicide because of bullies. Everyone is quick to post how horrible the bullies are and all that. But honestly us all sitting here talking trash about Laura, is no better then those bullies. I understand that ppl need to be warned not to donate to this scam and I'm glad I found out on here, but honestly the trash talking that has gone far and beyond, is now out of control. This lady obviously very screwed up and I feel so sorry for her children, but what if this pushes Laura to far and she commits suicide or worse kills that baby so ppl believe he really is sick. I would feel terrible to know I was possibly apart. How about instead of bashing her, we simply explain the situation to ppl and try to stop her by reporting bet to the paper, or news or DHS. This has gone beyond trying to warn ppl. Please don't think I'm defending her I just started thinking about this and feel I and many other have gone to far.
Spencer

Noble, OK

#14 Sep 27, 2012
Call police dhs let's get her on jail the more that call the more that will listen
oh

Elk City, OK

#15 Sep 27, 2012
PLEASE READ wrote:
Ok so I've been following all if these threads about Laura and am shocked by what this woman had done. Let me be the first to say, something has got to be done! That being said..........I recently heard of the girl who was bullied at school and nominated as homecoming court as a joke. Then yesterday I hear of a jr high child commuting suicide because of bullies. Everyone is quick to post how horrible the bullies are and all that. But honestly us all sitting here talking trash about Laura, is no better then those bullies. I understand that ppl need to be warned not to donate to this scam and I'm glad I found out on here, but honestly the trash talking that has gone far and beyond, is now out of control. This lady obviously very screwed up and I feel so sorry for her children, but what if this pushes Laura to far and she commits suicide or worse kills that baby so ppl believe he really is sick. I would feel terrible to know I was possibly apart. How about instead of bashing her, we simply explain the situation to ppl and try to stop her by reporting bet to the paper, or news or DHS. This has gone beyond trying to warn ppl. Please don't think I'm defending her I just started thinking about this and feel I and many other have gone to far.
If you're talking about the kid in Stillwater, the last I read he was NOT bullied.
oh

Elk City, OK

#16 Sep 27, 2012
PLEASE READ wrote:
Ok so I've been following all if these threads about Laura and am shocked by what this woman had done. Let me be the first to say, something has got to be done! That being said..........I recently heard of the girl who was bullied at school and nominated as homecoming court as a joke. Then yesterday I hear of a jr high child commuting suicide because of bullies. Everyone is quick to post how horrible the bullies are and all that. But honestly us all sitting here talking trash about Laura, is no better then those bullies. I understand that ppl need to be warned not to donate to this scam and I'm glad I found out on here, but honestly the trash talking that has gone far and beyond, is now out of control. This lady obviously very screwed up and I feel so sorry for her children, but what if this pushes Laura to far and she commits suicide or worse kills that baby so ppl believe he really is sick. I would feel terrible to know I was possibly apart. How about instead of bashing her, we simply explain the situation to ppl and try to stop her by reporting bet to the paper, or news or DHS. This has gone beyond trying to warn ppl. Please don't think I'm defending her I just started thinking about this and feel I and many other have gone to far.
That was from the school and the family. People jump to conclusions and DON'T read. Educate yourself completely on the subject before running your mouth!
obvi

Elk City, OK

#17 Sep 27, 2012
don't get off track!!!
Laura is pulling a SCAM!
Only the strong survive

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Sep 27, 2012
PLEASE READ wrote:
Ok so I've been following all if these threads about Laura and am shocked by what this woman had done. Let me be the first to say, something has got to be done! That being said..........I recently heard of the girl who was bullied at school and nominated as homecoming court as a joke. Then yesterday I hear of a jr high child commuting suicide because of bullies. Everyone is quick to post how horrible the bullies are and all that. But honestly us all sitting here talking trash about Laura, is no better then those bullies. I understand that ppl need to be warned not to donate to this scam and I'm glad I found out on here, but honestly the trash talking that has gone far and beyond, is now out of control. This lady obviously very screwed up and I feel so sorry for her children, but what if this pushes Laura to far and she commits suicide or worse kills that baby so ppl believe he really is sick. I would feel terrible to know I was possibly apart. How about instead of bashing her, we simply explain the situation to ppl and try to stop her by reporting bet to the paper, or news or DHS. This has gone beyond trying to warn ppl. Please don't think I'm defending her I just started thinking about this and feel I and many other have gone to far.
As a kid I was tormented beyond belief, and I never even pondered suicide. Anybody who even considers suicide has problems to begin with. The ones that do seek help will eventually overcome, the ones that don't may run into an "event" that pushes them over the edge, but it isn't the event itself that's the root of the problem. It's usually because they had a psychiatric illness that they tried to ignore.
obvi

Elk City, OK

#19 Sep 27, 2012
Only the strong survive wrote:
<quoted text>As a kid I was tormented beyond belief, and I never even pondered suicide. Anybody who even considers suicide has problems to begin with. The ones that do seek help will eventually overcome, the ones that don't may run into an "event" that pushes them over the edge, but it isn't the event itself that's the root of the problem. It's usually because they had a psychiatric illness that they tried to ignore.
I am all for a topic on the dear kid from Stillwater. So....start one.
Don't mix up that conversation with this one.....please!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20 Sep 27, 2012
LMAO!!! Lovin' Laura's new post on Facebook. I want to know how she will explain to DHS how she has no home for the kids. Props to whoever called DHS!!
Gingersnap

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2012
I'm BAAAACK!!! C'mom you know you guys missed me. You guys just couldn't give up bullying Laura could ya? Nope cause that's what uneducated little girls do!! This has went on for a while and still nothing and I finally know why. You guys are trash and know one believes you except your own damn selves!!!! How's it feel to know nobody cares what you think? That must really sting. One thing about Laura is she is sweet and people naturally want to help her and that chaps your massive hineys!!! Still the same harpies just different handles. You really think you're fooling someone? Why don't you worry about you and yours instead of Laura. I think you're secretly in love with her or wanna be here because yu sure spend alot of time obsessing over her. She probably needs police protection because you guys might go all nutbar on her or something. You need to start a club called the wannabes. Don't cry wittle harpies maybe someday you'll actually be somebody that someone could believe but I seriously doubt it. I hope agree finally cleaned up that dump she calls a house but I doubt that too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elk City ER 9 hr Juan Dumbass Carlos 16
Kelbie Jo Vagadillys Titties 10 hr Otnot 1
hookers (Mar '10) 19 hr Lonely 31
Superior Fabrication Inc Elk City (Feb '12) Sat wonderwelderwoman 96
Hmmm Fri Thatonechick 1
Dollie Davis Fri Dumb Plumber 22
Sayre's Dark Secret (Apr '09) Fri Lisa Hover 7,239

Carter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carter Mortgages