Angle to run for U.S. House

Angle to run for U.S. House

There are 3 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Mar 17, 2011, titled Angle to run for U.S. House. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Four months after her loss to U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., in the U.S. Senate race, Reno Republican Sharron Angle said Wednesday that she is running again -- this time in the GOP primary for Nevada's U.S. House District 2. It will be the 10th campaign of Angle's career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 Mar 17, 2011
I find it very difficult to understand how anyone who can think, breath and has a heart best can contribute to this woman campaign. Or anyone with the above qualities can think this woman even has a clue about the office she is running for.

Don't make Nevada the laughing stock of the nation and let this woman run, let alone win anything.
destroyerman

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Mar 17, 2011
you have to be kidding me!!!!!!!where in the world does she get the funding??I think i will run for office,oh i would not get elected,because i would address the illegals, in our schools,our work force,our hospitals,this is the biggest problem we have in most states,no politicians with any balls to say anything...i am a retired military man,i owe nothing to any business,or any favors for other politicians,or any organizations,but thats why i wouldnt get 10% of the vote..god help us....
Mike

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Jeff with a J wrote:
I find it very difficult to understand how anyone who can think, breath and has a heart best can contribute to this woman campaign. Or anyone with the above qualities can think this woman even has a clue about the office she is running for.
Don't make Nevada the laughing stock of the nation and let this woman run, let alone win anything.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... 12 hr andet1987 59
Excitedmilk100000000 15 hr Rome lol 1
News Nevada reinstates key solar energy policy Jun 25 ThomasA 12
Misty Dee, Ex Douglas Couny Deputy. Gardnervill... (Apr '08) Jun 11 Friend in Gardner... 21
News Court denies mustang appeal sought by Nevada co... Apr '17 okimar 3
News 2016 a record year for solar power in Nevada Mar '17 Solarman 3
Carson Nugget: Comstock Buffet Mar '17 Local 1

Carson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carson City Mortgages