Well, Are You Left-Wingers Happy Now ...

Well, Are You Left-Wingers Happy Now That Your Violent Rhetoric Has...

There are 3 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Well, Are You Left-Wingers Happy Now That Your Violent Rhetoric Has.... In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

VIEWER WARNING: A couple of the videos I've posted today contain scenes of violent left-wing rhetoric as well as foul and hateful language.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

My Goodness

De Soto, KS

#1 Sep 7, 2011
I'm reserving the right to view these later. Just bring this forward for now.
beware of dogs

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#2 Sep 7, 2011
Your sweet Sarah started all this.No wont be happy untill the next tea party event gets bombed.LOl
lowglow

Warrensburg, MO

#3 Sep 7, 2011
I'm a hard core Libertarian and personly, if they want to throw around death threats and violent speech, so be it. My skin is thick enough and I have heard worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... Jul '17 Kato 59
Carson City Music Forum (Feb '13) Jul '17 Musikologist 14
Excitedmilk100000000 Jun '17 Rome lol 1
News Nevada reinstates key solar energy policy Jun '17 ThomasA 12
Misty Dee, Ex Douglas Couny Deputy. Gardnervill... (Apr '08) Jun '17 Friend in Gardner... 21
News Court denies mustang appeal sought by Nevada co... (Apr '17) Apr '17 okimar 3
News 2016 a record year for solar power in Nevada (Mar '17) Mar '17 Solarman 3

Carson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carson City Mortgages