Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2012
curious

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 19, 2012
 
Does anyone know Richard Henson there in carson City? I need to contact him, or would someone please tell him his daughter Sue is needing to talk to him. Thanks!!
Michele

Minden, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 29, 2012
 
I know a gentleman named Richard Henson. How old is your dad?
curious

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Michele wrote:
I know a gentleman named Richard Henson. How old is your dad?
Michele he would be in his early 80's 82-84
I wish I could just speak with him or get a picture of him. I have never seen him & my mother is gone now. My grandma always told me I looked like his family. Can you talk to him? Not looking for a realationship with him...I know his wife is against it. I don't want to cause any trouble. If I could just have a pic of when he was younger & one now I'd be happy. If you can help in any way I would be so grateful!!
Michele

Minden, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 6, 2012
 
Hi Sue,
Well I just spoke with a friend of his and she said she has been trying to get in touch with him for a few days now and he hasn't answered. However, she is going to try again tomorrow and if she gets to talk with him she'll have him call me. From the info I gave her she thinks it is him. So I wanted to let you know that he is an incredible person, full of love and humor. I worked with him for a few years and miss his way of always making everybody smile. I will keep in touch and let you know what he thinks about all of this...Michele
curious

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 7, 2012
 
Michele wrote:
Hi Sue,
Well I just spoke with a friend of his and she said she has been trying to get in touch with him for a few days now and he hasn't answered. However, she is going to try again tomorrow and if she gets to talk with him she'll have him call me. From the info I gave her she thinks it is him. So I wanted to let you know that he is an incredible person, full of love and humor. I worked with him for a few years and miss his way of always making everybody smile. I will keep in touch and let you know what he thinks about all of this...Michele
Thanks Michele!!! I pray he does answer. Please let him know I don't want to cause any trouble with his family. I want to see what my Dad looks like. I have always had a void in my life & now I just need closure. It's like I need the missing piece of the puzzle. I'll be waiting to hear. Sue
Michele

Minden, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 7, 2012
 
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Michele!!! I pray he does answer. Please let him know I don't want to cause any trouble with his family. I want to see what my Dad looks like. I have always had a void in my life & now I just need closure. It's like I need the missing piece of the puzzle. I'll be waiting to hear. Sue
Hi Sue,
Just to let you know his wife and him divorced a few years back. I'm going to give you his phone #. I dont want to post it in this forum though. Could you give me your email so I can give it to you?
Michele
curious

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 8, 2012
 
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sue,
Just to let you know his wife and him divorced a few years back. I'm going to give you his phone #. I dont want to post it in this forum though. Could you give me your email so I can give it to you?
Michele
Hi Michelle,
my email is ww9136@roadrunner.com
(that is 2 W's) some people think I left a w off
Looking to hear from you!! Thanks so much!!
Sue
curious

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 10, 2012
 
Michelle, I never heard from you or received the phone number in my email.
curious

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 12, 2012
 
Michelle have been aiting to hear from you..why haven't you enailed me like you said??
Michele

Minden, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 19, 2012
 
Sorry for the delay. Im still working on it, I didn't want to give you his information without his consent. Sorry for making you wait so long. I will be calling him tomorrow. Again Im sorry...
curious

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 21, 2012
 
Michele wrote:
Sorry for the delay. Im still working on it, I didn't want to give you his information without his consent. Sorry for making you wait so long. I will be calling him tomorrow. Again Im sorry...
Thank you Michelle!! Hoping to hear from you!!
Sue
curious

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 26, 2012
 
Michelle, If Richard doesn't want to talk to me that's fine & it seems like that's the case. I've lived without him all these years so made it without him. If you would just get a picture for me I won't bother him. I know you could send a picture of any man & I wouldn't know the difference, but my aunt would know if its him or not. Please ask for a pic when he was younger & one now & you won't hear another word from me. I just want to see what my dad looks like. Wanted to know about medical problems of the family to, but I can let that go. You have my email address so just let me know on the pics & I can email you my address. Thanks for your time! Sue
curious

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 13, 2012
 
Michelle????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carson City Discussions

Search the Carson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
RSVP July 4th Celebration set for Mills Park (Jun '11) Jul 5 Tami 3
Sheriff Kenny Furlong wins re-election with 60 ... Jun '14 Roseanya 1
NV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Nevada in... (Oct '10) May '14 Sgt Peppers 785
Raider Parasites (Jun '13) May '14 Joey 49ers fan 14
Westboro Baptist Church Comes to CC May '14 Peter 1
Harry Reid eats aborted babies May '14 Whitewinger 6
Carson City Sheriff's Log: 6 arrested on warrants (Oct '13) May '14 victim 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carson City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••