Arrests made, victim ID'd in fatal we...

Arrests made, victim ID'd in fatal weekend robbery

There are 3 comments on the story from May 9, 2011, titled Arrests made, victim ID'd in fatal weekend robbery. In it, reports that:

Luis Sanchez, 19, of Reno, is accused with three others of allegedly committing an armed robbery spree between Reno and Carson City, and then gunning down a 26-year-old man on California Avenue because he tried to prevent the group from stealing his friend's purse.

Join the discussion below, or

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 May 9, 2011
Everyone of these young people need to be put away for a long LONG time.

'Spree of crimes, then ending in murder... I am sure that they 'were fine young men and women' if you ask the families, but there friends will tell you a different story, they possibly have been involved with various crimes for a long time, just never got caught.

Punish them to the maximum and let them sit in prison for many, many years.

United States

#2 May 9, 2011
Death penalty for all criminals involved in this case, and for the 13 yo, put him in jail til he is 18, then release him. I would like to see how quickly he ends up behind bars afterwards. The only good "gangster" is a dead one. Kill em all!

Las Vegas, NV

#3 May 9, 2011
i agree with many are illegal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tareb Kinney (Mar '14) Oct 10 Yep 3
Lorraine marie lockwood was a set team informant Oct 6 Lorraine 3
Answer a question with a question Sep '16 Cookie_Parker 4
word association Aug '16 Cookie_Parker 2
News Military mom booed at Pence rally over Captain ... Aug '16 okimar 32
News Carson City Board approves Mills Landing Jul '16 Teraisa 1
Donald Tump is a chump Jul '16 Buddy Boy 6

Carson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance