Student sues Western Nevada College o...

Student sues Western Nevada College over human sexuality class

There are 1 comment on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Student sues Western Nevada College over human sexuality class. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Since the city of Reno announced last week it is getting a two-year, $14 million grant from the U.S. CARSON CITY, Nev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

wnc student

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#1 Jul 2, 2012
I was Human Sexuality class and I withdrew along with about 30% of the class. I don't think the college investigator made any effort to interview us. In fact the investigator was a lawyer for the NSHE Brooke Shields. She masquerated as a private consultant and the investigation was a total joke. I heard that the Dept of Ed in Washington DC is investigating the college for misrepresentation of the facts. I hope she wins. Kubistant needs to be fired along with Carol Lucey. Both of them are a disgrace to education as a whole, as well as the college. I see why no students complain, based on Royce's treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... Jul '17 Kato 59
Carson City Music Forum (Feb '13) Jul '17 Musikologist 14
Excitedmilk100000000 Jun '17 Rome lol 1
News Nevada reinstates key solar energy policy Jun '17 ThomasA 12
Misty Dee, Ex Douglas Couny Deputy. Gardnervill... (Apr '08) Jun '17 Friend in Gardner... 21
News Court denies mustang appeal sought by Nevada co... Apr '17 okimar 3
News 2016 a record year for solar power in Nevada (Mar '17) Mar '17 Solarman 3

Carson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carson City Mortgages