Occupiers set to hit the ports

Full story: The Daily Breeze

Hundreds of members of the Occupy movements in Los Angeles, Long Beach and Orange County are preparing to converge Monday at the nation's busiest port complex in an attempt to draw attention to perceived economic disparity and a host of social issues.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

Port of Long Beach? This will be fun to watch. The union will tolerate it for a while and then beat the living shit out of them.
Stan Rawley

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

Here in Vegas wrote:
Port of Long Beach? This will be fun to watch. The union will tolerate it for a while and then beat the living shit out of them.
In the Port of Oakland the Longshoremen were turned away from Work by furocious Hippies. Your memory of the Unions doesn't line up with today's realities. The last time the Unions took a stand it was against elderly citizens who were protesting the Illegal Alien Invasion in Wilmington. The Unions really intimated our Grandparents!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

ILWU wrote:
These protestors have our best interest at heart, because I too believe the tax payer is getting hosed. I feel the occypy crowd would be more affective on the steps of city hall and and at the state capitol. Don't keep the working people at bay, stopping production at this point will only make matters worse. Keep the politicians from entering their offices to continue screwing us
ILWU.

I share your sentiment, but the fact of the matter is that the mostly little White occupy kids DID gather at city hall.*(so to speak)* They peacefully assembled before revolutionary Council for redress of their longstanding and increasingly desperate grievances.

Long Beach is ruled by a tight knit iron fisted coalition of African and South Asian "Blacks" and our Homosexual friends. After exhausting their usual employment of parlementary and procedural technicalities that are designed to frustrate any redress of legitimate grievances, it came as a surprise to no one when the more radical revolutionary Council ringleaders ordered high paid club wielding multiculturally diverse heavily armed taxpayer funded cops to swarm Council chambers to shut the kids up.

That heads were not busted is a tribute to the good sense and to the peaceful nature of long suffering little White kids who were thrown off the bus long ago by post 60s 70s era revolutionary Government.*(now in power)*

Source: http://goo.gl/1R0V2

Ronald
ILWU

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Mondays demonstration was a joke, it didn't accomplish a damn thing. Work went on as usual, the truckers theys saw returnning were truckers on their way do deliver the cargo. LMAO
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

ILWU wrote:
Mondays demonstration was a joke, it didn't accomplish a damn thing. Work went on as usual, the truckers theys saw returnning were truckers on their way do deliver the cargo. LMAO
ILWU.

Exactly. Revolutionary Government has solved its surplus of labor problem by throwing White worker *("middle")* class young folks out of the bus. Not only have high paid trucker jobs been given to people of color and women, but Government controlled unions no longer feel the need to form a united front with the impoverished worker *("middle")* class children of White women and men.

Ronald

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

Stan Rawley wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Port of Oakland the Longshoremen were turned away from Work by furocious Hippies. Your memory of the Unions doesn't line up with today's realities. The last time the Unions took a stand it was against elderly citizens who were protesting the Illegal Alien Invasion in Wilmington. The Unions really intimated our Grandparents!
My naive memory of unions, rank and file anyway, are people who want to get to work and make a living. They won't tolerate a bunch of shit covered, drugged up maggots blocking the gates to work for long.
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Evil Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats true its very humid here but the fishing is always a year round season.. ;-)
George Strait-Ocean Front Property
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Eagle
I want to live in Cayo Hueso, just can't afford it.
racer42

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Stan Rawley wrote:
<quoted text>
If the mayor of Oakland had any balls at all (which, obviously she doesn't.) she would have called out all the fire trucks in the city to drown all the Occupy idiots. It was really cold out today, that would have broken up the protest in a hurry. She didn't do jack, that's why there's already a recall petition going around and she's only been in office a few months.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

I wonder why they didn't try their BS at the ship channel in Houston or Newport News?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
My naive memory of unions, rank and file anyway, are people who want to get to work and make a living. They won't tolerate a bunch of shit covered, drugged up maggots blocking the gates to work for long.
Here in Vegas.

I agree. High paid Big Union Bosses "got theirs". Why should they feel the need to rally their dues paying members in fraternal solidarity with the increasingly impoverished, demonized, and marginalized children of worker *("middle")* class White women and men?

Ronald
G Contarini

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

The time has come, to mow them down!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

They need to go occupy the lawn at 1600 Pennsylvanna Avenue. They might earn some respect.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Vegas.
I agree. High paid Big Union Bosses "got theirs". Why should they feel the need to rally their dues paying members in fraternal solidarity with the increasingly impoverished, demonized, and marginalized children of worker *("middle")* class White women and men?
Ronald
You are right. Look at the UAW. Corporate and union execs made all kinds of promises they could not keep. They got their big bonuses and are long gone. Rank and file and taxpayers left holding the bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Carson News Video

•••
•••

Carson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE