UPDATED: Man found shot to death in C...

UPDATED: Man found shot to death in Carson ID'd

There are 4 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from Jul 9, 2012, titled UPDATED: Man found shot to death in Carson ID'd. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

Dorian Holt, 22, of Carson, was gunned down in the 20000 block of Pricetown Avenue about 4:45 a.m. Sunday and died at a hospital, said coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

Dee

Fullerton, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Dorian may you're soul rest in peace you will be truly missed !! You were loved !
This violence needs to stop! Smh
Rachelle

Arcadia, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2012
My heart aches for losing you so early and tragically, Dorian. I am seeing about and praying for your mom and the rest of your family. Killing innocent people is just senseless. I
Debra M Hughes

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 7, 2012
I was noted today, September 7th of Dorian Holt's death. I was shocked and could not respond, once I was told. I remembered Dorian as a 7 year old and he loved his Mother and Brother. I will keep both in my prayers.
jordan d cook

Torrance, CA

#4 Sep 15, 2012
rip coach d

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr MamaSays 21,187
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) Fri Corky 3,687
Inglewood Jukebox (Oct '14) Thu Musikologist 6
Review: Inglewood Lanes Bowling Center Sep 21 INGLEWOOD LANES I... 81
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) Sep 21 INGLEWOOD LANES B... 123
Review: Annual ARC-CAL State Bowling Tournament... Sep 21 ARC CAL STATE BOW... 24
News Inglewood man plead no contest in Hawthorne sho... (Jul '09) Sep 21 Cristobal Urbina 12

Carson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carson Mortgages