Man sentenced to life for two Wilming...

Man sentenced to life for two Wilmington murders

There are 68 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Man sentenced to life for two Wilmington murders. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Jesus Sedillo, 22, of Carson received the mandatory sentence, plus an additional 150 years to life, for the two murders and the special circumstances of shooting from a vehicle and committing multiple murders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ROMERO 4 LIFE

Mexicali, Mexico

#73 Oct 30, 2012
THE WAY I SEE IT. ITíS TRULY THE PARENTS FAULT.WHAT CAN U EXPECT WHEN YOUR PARENTS ARE LOW DOWN PIECES OF SHIT TOO. NOT HIS FAULT. HE JUST THOUGHT IT WAS THE WAY TO BE. YOU GROW UP FOLLOWING YOUR FATHERS STEPS. IF YOU DONíT KNOW LOOK UP HIS FATHER, FOR THAT MATTER THE WHOLE FAMILY, THEY ALL SUCK!
historian

Los Angeles, CA

#74 Nov 6, 2012
ROMERO 4 LIFE wrote:
THE WAY I SEE IT. ITíS TRULY THE PARENTS FAULT.WHAT CAN U EXPECT WHEN YOUR PARENTS ARE LOW DOWN PIECES OF SHIT TOO. NOT HIS FAULT. HE JUST THOUGHT IT WAS THE WAY TO BE. YOU GROW UP FOLLOWING YOUR FATHERS STEPS. IF YOU DONíT KNOW LOOK UP HIS FATHER, FOR THAT MATTER THE WHOLE FAMILY, THEY ALL SUCK!
California used to be such an amazing, wonderful place to live. Then the blacks came in the forties, and the latinos started swarming in the late nineties, slowly turning the state into an urban ghetto, with fenced off white enclaves to keep them out of neighborhoods that could afford to keep them out.

Blacks survive with the artificial respiration of welfare services. Take that away from them, and they slowly self-destruct. Latinos are much more self-reliant, and self-perpetuating. With their 3.5 average of children, encouraged by our welfare policies for anchor babies, the population is exploding, while academic scores are plummeting. With blacks, it's obvious they can't support a modern civilization, but with Latino's it's less obvious, but no less a fact.

Neither race has the collective IQ horsepower to maintain a modern state reliant on science and industry.
There will be no mexican missions to the moon, whether it's the mexicans in mexico, or when we are a majority of mexicans in America. We will have to start hiring German consultants, like they do in Saudi Arabia, to get any of the heavy intellectual lifting done.

In the meantime, America has lost it's national character, as we find that "diversity" actually mean a lot of racially based special interests fighting amongst themselves, and using confusion as a negotiating tool, and it all lasts only so long as there is money doled out by the government to keep opposing races from killing each other. Pictures you see of a lion laying down with a lamb only works so long as the lion is very well fed.

Diversity now. Race wars for your kids.
Grow up

Los Angeles, CA

#75 Jan 2, 2014
ROMERO 4 LIFE wrote:
You don't know the whole family because of the criminal record of a FEW. So for you to sit here& attack the whole family is ignorant. I am in no way saying Jesse did or didn't commit this because I wasn't there. God judged Richard& he will judge Jesse. No one knows what really happened, from the sound of the 'evidence' we'll never know what really happened. They probably just needed to match a face to this murder to shut you guys up& sadly it has satisfied you guys.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#76 Jan 2, 2014
Grow up wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the whole family because of the criminal record of a FEW. So for you to sit here& attack the whole family is ignorant. I am in no way saying Jesse did or didn't commit this because I wasn't there. God judged Richard& he will judge Jesse. No one knows what really happened, from the sound of the 'evidence' we'll never know what really happened. They probably just needed to match a face to this murder to shut you guys up& sadly it has satisfied you guys.
God, or a jury, take your pick.

It's trash like you who need to learn and shut up. Else you'll drive taxpayers like me away, to wake up one day and fine a zero balance, PERMANENTLY, on your EBT card.
Long Beach Native

Long Beach, CA

#77 Jan 2, 2014
Oh, and for the record, not a single person in my family has a criminal record.

THAT is the norm for the regular, taxpaying public.
lovelyboo

Lakewood, CA

#78 Aug 25, 2015
Lorraine wrote:
Get your story straiight! you didn't fail to mention that through out this whole trial that the D.A. could of sat there not doing his job at all and the cases outcome would of still been the same due to the fact that the judge already made his mind up about Jesse and had already decided that he was guilty. Jesse Sedillo did not have a fair trial, Judge Mark Kim had an agenda to send someone to prison and sadly that was Jesse. Kim might of been the Judge for this case but over all God is our final judge.
That's what he gets wish they had the death penalty he killed my cousin
repirate21

Hemet, CA

#79 Nov 2, 2015
Wow! Fair trail?? You frickin kidding me!?? When you screw around with this dumb thug life, chances are you won't have much of a life! Either life in prison or no life at all at a early age. For this cowardly act!! Instead of being a man and fight with your fist if have an issue with someone!! It's barbaric!! It wastes tax payers money cause that coward didn't get a fair trial! Forget that!! Although sad , it lies with the parents who so call raise these thugs.. What do you expect? Until it happens to your own I know sad and that sucks! But this stuff goes on and on and on!! When are the people of the South Bay going to stand up to this stupid cowardly, no balls, afraid of an butt whippin shootings ??? This stuff isn't new, but very unfortunate that some innocent die cause of this act!! Too sad. A coward dies everyday , a man dies once".
A FRIEND TILL THE END

United States

#80 Thursday Jan 28
The fact that im writeing this today shows that I still think about my friend Richard alot till this day. The cancer named jesus miguel sedillo is doing 23 hr lock downs a day with gay prisoners in Pelican Bay. As for his family they are all viruses them selfd not my opinion but fact look up the people vs sedillo, its CA public record. My friends son is growing up so fast and I have so much love for him that I dont mind taking the time and energy to hate everyone from East side willmington. For the record Rochard was no angel but he was not a gang member, just a teenager growing up in the city. I wish his mom,sister, lil bros and sisters the best. As for sedillos friends....You will all die, go to jail or or never be found again its the only 3 roads there are to the life your living.

Long Beach Friend-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Beach City College may push new bond measure 2 hr Ronald 3
News Deadline closing in to cash unclaimed $63M lott... 9 hr Raydot 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach 13 hr Ana Katrina 11
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 14 hr telcoman2 3,399
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... Sat Inglewood Lanes B... 1
News Inglewood's stadium rising soon, hoping to host... Sat Los Angeles Rams 1
Please read Fri JustStop 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carson Mortgages