Man sentenced to life for two Wilming...

Man sentenced to life for two Wilmington murders

There are 68 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Man sentenced to life for two Wilmington murders. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Jesus Sedillo, 22, of Carson received the mandatory sentence, plus an additional 150 years to life, for the two murders and the special circumstances of shooting from a vehicle and committing multiple murders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lorraine

Palm Desert, CA

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Get your story straiight! you didn't fail to mention that through out this whole trial that the D.A. could of sat there not doing his job at all and the cases outcome would of still been the same due to the fact that the judge already made his mind up about Jesse and had already decided that he was guilty. Jesse Sedillo did not have a fair trial, Judge Mark Kim had an agenda to send someone to prison and sadly that was Jesse. Kim might of been the Judge for this case but over all God is our final judge.
ICE

Vista, CA

#2 Jul 31, 2009
Just curious here Lorraine, are you saying there is no evidence connecting Jesse to not one, but two murders??? From the article, it doesn't sound like his attitude helped him at all. If he is innocent, then I would think evidence would show it. If he is guilty, they should not bother with jail. The Gas Chamber would be more appropriate.
San Pedro resident

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#3 Jul 31, 2009
I went to school with this guy, and he was always a really nice guy but he did have a mean streak and was always doing harm to others. It sucks but its the truth. I never thought of him as a killer but when your that bad in High School, I can just imagine how he did do this crime. I feel bad for him because someone should have stopped him then and all others like him, but instead the community kept letting all these gang members or "traviesos" get away with being bad. I just really feel bad for all families involved, for the Romero's Sedillo's, etc. Its just sad for all those that knew him cause Jesse was a great guy when you knew him and shared a class with him, always looked out for anyone in need. But wrong crowds and wrong examples led him away. Just really sad, but like Lorraine said, God is our final judge.
I served

Long Beach, CA

#5 Jul 31, 2009
Three meals and a rack, only in america. What's he worried about.

Since: May 09

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 31, 2009
whatta ya know another hispanic gang member in the news for killing people. im in shock and awe. and taunting the family too. yeah im sure hes just a really hard worker who is misunderstood.
SoCal

Long Beach, CA

#7 Jul 31, 2009
Lorraine wrote:
Get your story straiight! you didn't fail to mention that through out this whole trial that the D.A. could of sat there not doing his job at all and the cases outcome would of still been the same due to the fact that the judge already made his mind up about Jesse and had already decided that he was guilty. Jesse Sedillo did not have a fair trial, Judge Mark Kim had an agenda to send someone to prison and sadly that was Jesse. Kim might of been the Judge for this case but over all God is our final judge.
are you serious?
he killed two young people, and one child is now going to grow up without a father.
StayAtHomeMom

Westminster, CA

#8 Jul 31, 2009
This is not a human being but an animal, how sad to waste your life on killing. Wheres his parents ? So sad for the victums and their familys !
The Executioner

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2009
This creep deserves the death penalty. He got off easy. A public execution is what he deserves. Save the US some $$$$.
PokerFace

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2009
DEPORT DEPORT, How many other innocent unarmed people will have to die by the hands of these Klu Klux Mexicans. These animals are cowards who kill for the thrill. So they should die for the thrill. They should be executed by the bunches inside the staple center every weekend in front of sell out crowds.
pedro mom

United States

#12 Jul 31, 2009
yep another banger off the streets. It's a good day.
Mother of 3

United States

#13 Jul 31, 2009
My heart goes out to the families of the lost loved ones. You are in our prayers!
WELL

Erath, LA

#14 Jul 31, 2009
This animal needed to be put off our streets a long time ago. I find it amazing that these gang bangers friends always rally along with them, show thier little league pictures and tell us that "they were such good kids". Good kids have become monsters before. Just like this monster. I hope he meets "bubba" in prison and becomes a prison wife for life.
Lorraine wrote:
DADDY TO BE

United States

#15 Jul 31, 2009
I got dibs on the single mom.
know-it-all

Bellflower, CA

#16 Jul 31, 2009
San Pedro resident wrote:
I went to school with this guy, and he was always a really nice guy but he did have a mean streak and was always doing harm to others.
I edited your comment down to the absurd part. Look at what you just said...he was a really nice guy, but was always doing harm to others? If he was always doing harm to others, when did he have the time to be a really nice guy?
know-it-all

Bellflower, CA

#17 Jul 31, 2009
Lorraine wrote:
Lorraine, its "could have" not "could of". And your first sentence is so full of convoluted double negatives, I'm not sure how to interpret your ramblings. But I think you're trying to say your homeboy is innocent. Please note, the jury convicted Jesus (or Jesse), not the judge.
Cowboy

Waianae, HI

#18 Jul 31, 2009
Why aren't the victims families demanding his head on a stick. I know i would be. We the people dont need to support scum like this & the other 600 or so on death row.
Why call it Death Row anyway, we wont or cant execute any one. One yr. or one appeal, after that, firing squad ,guillotine. Quick, easy & relativly painless. Crucification would be good.
Liked the Pokerface coment, K K of Mexico. La Raza & Mecha is probably why we cant execute him.
Blessed one

Garden Grove, CA

#19 Jul 31, 2009
I really feel bad for the two young people who were killed...My prayers to them and their family...
Now this guys sitting in jail for life...That is too long for my hard earned tax paying money to pay for someone so low....
Justice for all

United States

#22 Jul 31, 2009
San Pedro resident wrote:
... I feel bad for him because someone should have stopped him then and all others like him, but instead the community kept letting all these gang members or "traviesos" get away with being bad... But wrong crowds and wrong examples led him away...
I broke down the quote to the above. COME ON!! It's the murderer's fault!! The community is not to blame for a rats azz like this guy!! We all have to take responsibility for our own behavior. If there were true justice, this PUNK would be hanging from a rope today and meet that God of justice his choleta talked about. I hope someone in jail deals with him pronto!!
Kungfuzhun

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jul 31, 2009
"Michelle Galloway, the mother of murder victim Richard Romero, tearfully told Kim that sending one man to prison forever won't change the fact that her son is gone."

I'm sure she only said that because she's afraid of retaliation against her and the rest of her family.
Paco de Taco

Wildomar, CA

#24 Jul 31, 2009
One down and 12 million to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 52 min Leftovers 21,051
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 3 hr DonnnaV1956 3,668
3some?g smoker babes 11 hr Ahuh 1
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; Fri Foing 1
Where to See the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse, Stat... Fri Ronald 2
Lezbianism Fri espionage 1
News E&B ad stirs more oil controversy (Apr '14) Fri Fahey Montgomery 3

Carson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carson Mortgages