Man shot in Carson gang-related attack dies in hospital

Oct 2, 2012 Full story: The Daily Breeze 12

The man, in his 20s, was shot about 10:30 p.m. Saturday in the 23000 block of Ravenna Avenue, and died about 8:15 p.m. Sunday, according to coroner's Assistant Chief Ed Winter.

Full Story
shooters is grade A levas

Torrance, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
you wanna be "gangsters" took the life of an innocent man, you guys couldn't man up and catch a fight with these guys, you f.a.g.s hide behind a gun, cause you guys are levas. and to top it all of you guys shot none gang member ppl, way to put work in lol probably going back to your hood claiming you put work in lol you didn't.... you will be found, best believe it levas.
spacewizard

Oakland, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2012
shooters is grade A levas wrote:
you wanna be "gangsters" took the life of an innocent man, you guys couldn't man up and catch a fight with these guys, you f.a.g.s hide behind a gun, cause you guys are levas. and to top it all of you guys shot none gang member ppl, way to put work in lol probably going back to your hood claiming you put work in lol you didn't.... you will be found, best believe it levas.
The shooters did nothing wrong, the guy that was shot was just a victim of circumstance's, and everything is as it should be. Karma might have payed him a visit as well? maybe he was a child molester or drug dealer? if you live in a gang neighborhood then I assume would know that walking around at 10pm isn't exactly the smartest thing to do... Ah yes! Darwinism at work!
Family1st

Torrance, CA

#3 Oct 4, 2012
spacewizard wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooters did nothing wrong, the guy that was shot was just a victim of circumstance's, and everything is as it should be. Karma might have payed him a visit as well? maybe he was a child molester or drug dealer? if you live in a gang neighborhood then I assume would know that walking around at 10pm isn't exactly the smartest thing to do... Ah yes! Darwinism at work!
It always happens, people assume things about people they have never seen or met in their life.
Yes the guy who got shot was a victim. He was no child molester let alone a drug dealer. Another thing, no one was walking around, but only hanging out with friends in front of their home. Nothing wrong with that I would say.
Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I am sure if this was to happen to you because you were at the wrong place at the wrong time, your family wouldn't want strangers assuming things like this about you. Respect the family in mourning.
shooters is grade A levas

Torrance, CA

#4 Oct 4, 2012
lol you are even dumber than these shooters, let me put you up on game, sense when has standing outside of your own house been cocidererd "the smartest thing to do?) i know these people they did nothing wrong?? they weren't out walking they were siting outside cause it was hot af
heartless acts

El Monte, CA

#5 Oct 4, 2012
It always happens, people assume things about people they have never seen or met in their life.
Yes the guy who got shot was a victim. He was no child molester let alone a drug dealer. Another thing, no one was walking around, but only hanging out with friends in front of their home. Nothing wrong with that I would say.
Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I am sure if this was to happen to you because you were at the wrong place at the wrong time, your family wouldn't want strangers assuming things like this about you. Respect the family in mourning.
[I agree the family in mourning should be respected regardless. This neighbourhood is filled with families and in these families are children and infants. YES, its a shame that after paying a high cost of rent trying to make ur own ends meet by making a decent living as a everyone should, we aren't "allowed" to sit outside and enjoy a SUMMER less night. I've been living in the area for 5 years but this hit too close to home. What is it with these gangsters? They have no remorse for their own family let alone others. And if these are all from my Mexican race its more of a disgrace, if we can't stand united we should at least not go around and kill each other like savages.
Ghost

Westminster, CA

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Shooters will be the first to admit they are cowards and afraid to confront anyone face to face without a weapon. Sneaking up on some one is the lowest thing you can do. Shooters are forced to kill to join gangs, they are slave booty bois to their leader. I think initiations should be to give head to all members in the gang, stop the bullshit killing
thefoot clan

Glendora, CA

#7 Oct 5, 2012
He wasnt a gang member or any other kind of degenerate.he was an awesome guy andNEVER caused problems . Loved making music. Loved his friends and family. He didnt deserve what happened to.him.fucking bullshit.
Tonya

Manhattan Beach, CA

#8 Oct 5, 2012
I had the opportunity to have known this very special young man who's life was taken at such a young age. He was a close family friend for many years. Right now I'm just trying to come to terms with the fact such a kind hearted person who would do anything to help anyone fell victim to such a senseless crime . As a parent my heart goes out to his mother and father .Parents aren't suppose to bury their children! Life is precious ... RIP my kind and loving friend!
Girl from Gardena

Anaheim, CA

#9 Oct 5, 2012
I knew the boy who was shot...we worked together. He was not a bad person, he was the sweetest guy I ever met and he loved his family and his music very much! If you do not know him, do not call him a child molester or drug dealer!!! He was a beloved young man and a great friend! He will definitely be missed! I hope you have a heart to let him rest and not say things about people you do not know!
Joe

Westminster, CA

#10 Oct 6, 2012
When someone says "gang related" they must mean that the shooter was a gang member because nobody in their right mind kills just to kill. If a 70 year old man or woman sitting on their fron porch and get shot, does that meke them gang members too ?? why are the vitims always made out to be gangters too
Carsons

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Any clues to who may have done it was it bloods? The Mexican gang from area? Obviously it was over something
Joe

Westminster, CA

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Carsons wrote:
Any clues to who may have done it was it bloods? The Mexican gang from area? Obviously it was over something
As in most casses, a mistake in identity. These stupid so called gangsters can't even make the right hit, they are too damn dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Students find teacher hanging in Placentia clas... 6 hr Adrian 2
Jeff Jerrod, new to 'Storage Wars,' loses money... (Jul '12) 6 hr Chilly 6
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 6 hr Agent 3,228
Student Banned from Areas of Campus 7 hr Ronald 3
Is topix.com secure? 9 hr Zack 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 19,633
BEWARE Carson Residents, Sex Offenders Planned ... 21 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 2

Carson News Video

Carson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:06 pm PST