Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

T gets S A

Monrovia, CA

#11225 Jul 20, 2012
Good news for free-spirited air travelers:

It is totally cool to get naked at the airport!

Just make sure you are doing it in protest of TSA's security policies.
ivantj80

Corona, CA

#11226 Jul 20, 2012
BUT NOT WHEN KIDS AROWN PLAYING .OR IN SIDE THE APT, COUSE WHEN THE OTHER FAMILI TURN ON THE AIR CONDITIONIN,ALL THE SMOK GETS IN THE APT.I WAS IN THIS SITUATION ,and i have a baby
DOF ripe

Azusa, CA

#11227 Jul 20, 2012
Dumb old fig leaves.
SWAG

Coulterville, CA

#11228 Jul 21, 2012
Herbs4Life wrote:
Mary Jane has been oppressed for far too long. Herbs are natural and harmless. People die from abuse of other drugs and that is the difference between herbs and drugs. Weed is here for all of us to enjoy so take advantage.
I've smoked good bud daily for 50 years. Hope to continue for another 50 years. I'm healthy, happy and financially comfortable.

Speed, coke and heroin ARE drugs that need controlled.
SWAG
bobby curl

Burney, CA

#11229 Jul 21, 2012
I have a hard time swallowing the fact that california residence voted an option for the public and the public is still waiting for law enforcment to advise them. Law enforcment works for the public. we may not always agree as Americans on all things, but we do have a responsability to enforce the will of the majority sands any violence. The majority in california want pot at this time. Its been voted and decided. that should be it. Or does no mean yes and yes means no? cut the double talk and stand up.

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#11230 Jul 21, 2012
SWAG wrote:
<quoted text>
I've smoked good bud daily for 50 years. Hope to continue for another 50 years. I'm healthy, happy and financially comfortable.
Speed, coke and heroin ARE drugs that need controlled.
SWAG
You have a few years on me, I started smoking God's herb in 1969 on the way to Woodstock, too bad I didn't make it,lol. I evidently missed a good party.

My wife and I own and opperate three businesses, we put two children through college and volunteer in the community. Some people still call me a pot head but most of them have passed on now.
Puddys

Monrovia, CA

#11231 Jul 21, 2012
You all are a bunch of pud-stuffrs.

Now known as a bunch of puddys.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11232 Jul 21, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:<quote>
no
<quote>- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.<quote>
no
<quote>- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
no
Cubix

Monrovia, CA

#11233 Jul 21, 2012
Since most of your comments are just plain crazy.

Just can't stay away, can ya?

Last word will always be spoken by ME.
zigzagman

Phoenix, AZ

#11235 Jul 22, 2012
It is not going to happen as people who smoke pot don't vote. They are stoned and forget. It is ok though as when you are stoned nothing matters. It isn't important anyway and really to complicated to think about. Just have a good time and don't let things bum you out. Legal weed doesn't taste good anyway. What would be really cool is if they taxed taxes. They could make billons of dollars if that were legal. I would have to maybe get a job just to pay my tax tax. Whatever............
Gummies

Monrovia, CA

#11236 Jul 22, 2012
Don't get all the paers wet next time.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11237 Jul 23, 2012
Herbs4Life wrote:
Mary Jane has been oppressed for far too long. Herbs are natural and harmless. People die from abuse of other drugs and that is the difference between herbs and drugs. Weed is here for all of us to enjoy so take advantage.
Herbs4Life.

"Typical" pothead behavior:

Source: http://tinyurl.com/d3bk6vd

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bsobzs9

Source: http://tinyurl.com/7sq83pd

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bp6f44w

Ronald

Since: Jul 12

Lemon Grove

#11238 Jul 23, 2012
legalize it, educate kids from young age the long term problems from prolonged use and parents raise your kids to not do drugs.
SWAG

Coulterville, CA

#11239 Jul 23, 2012
Bull Durham wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a few years on me, I started smoking God's herb in 1969 on the way to Woodstock, too bad I didn't make it,lol. I evidently missed a good party.
My wife and I own and opperate three businesses, we put two children through college and volunteer in the community. Some people still call me a pot head but most of them have passed on now.
There will always be a few that think pot is an evil drug and the person is weak for using it. Their loss, my gain.
In moderation, I will continue smoking good ole sticky bud forever.
Swag

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#11240 Jul 23, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Herbs4Life.
"Typical" pothead behavior:
Source: http://tinyurl.com/d3bk6vd
Source: http://tinyurl.com/bsobzs9
Source: http://tinyurl.com/7sq83pd
Source: http://tinyurl.com/bp6f44w
Ronald
If you are going to call it "typical pothead behavior" then you are going to have to do better than your links. First off this behavior is far from "typical" and second your links did not specifically blame the actions on marijuana alone.

The theater shooter link says, "A report of his alleged weed smoking was attributed to the New York Post, but ...

... we couldn't find the story nowhere online. TMZ points to a piece that doesn't mention such toking, saying:

... A man who lived across the street from Holmes told the NY Post he used to "see him smoking weed behind the apartment." He told the paper, "Nobody ever really talked to him. He was alone a lot."

The man was looking "from across the street and could see plainly behind the apartment, whatever. This one is the most lame of your links it even used the word "alledged". What about the other drugs he took that evening, you didn't mention that?

The face chewer link says, "The 31-year-old was once diagnosed with schizophrenia after a misdemeanour arrest, reported Local10. A history of mental illness coupled with marijuana is now being considered as a possible cause of the frenzied attack along the MacArthur Causeway"

The phrase, "Now being considered as possible" doesn't present the conclusions you are trying to sell us. What about his "history of mental illness" could that have been a major factor?

The Baby on roof of car link-

"Police said Clouser and her boyfriend had been smoking marijuana in a park and left with the toddler to buy beer late on Friday night. Officers stopped the car and the boyfriend was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence while driving with the baby in the 2000 Ford Focus.

Police learned that Clouser was so upset about the arrest that she drove to a friend's home and "admittedly smoked one or two additional bowls of marijuana," Holmes said."

Sounds like alcohol may have played a role in this one and I don't believe that anyone who advocates legalizing medical marijuana would be toking and drinking around a child. Why didn't the police take the child when they arrested the male for DUI? I don't drink and I firmly believe that anyone who does these things with children present should be in jail for a long time. Some people are just unfit to raise children, this case proved that but it failed to prove that marijuana was the sole cause of what happened.

Your last link didn't show me anything about marijuana effects that I could find, just freaky stuff only a crazy person would be interested in. From seeing how much time you put into this attack on medical marijuana, it is evident to me that you must be a drug dealer and fear for your job security.

I have smoked marijuana for 43 years and have never harmed anyone, but then again, I don't drink or do other drugs, not even an asprin.

Now would you like for me to show some links about alcohol abuse and its effects on society? How about the horrors caused by tobacco use through the diseases that it brings. Children can still buy candy cigarettes in Kentucky, now there is something to be upset over.
Valentine

Knoxville, TN

#11241 Jul 23, 2012
Marijuana no thanks i rather keep all my brain cells.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11242 Jul 23, 2012
wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to call it "typical pothead behavior" then you are going to have to do better than your links. First off this behavior is far from "typical" and second your links did not specifically blame the actions on marijuana alone.
The theater shooter link says, "A report of his alleged weed smoking was attributed to the New York Post, but ...
... we couldn't find the story nowhere online. TMZ points to a piece that doesn't mention such toking, saying:
... A man who lived across the street from Holmes told the NY Post he used to "see him smoking weed behind the apartment." He told the paper, "Nobody ever really talked to him. He was alone a lot."
The man was looking "from across the street and could see plainly behind the apartment, whatever. This one is the most lame of your links it even used the word "alledged". What about the other drugs he took that evening, you didn't mention that?
The face chewer link says, "The 31-year-old was once diagnosed with schizophrenia after a misdemeanour arrest, reported Local10. A history of mental illness coupled with marijuana is now being considered as a possible cause of the frenzied attack along the MacArthur Causeway"
The phrase, "Now being considered as possible" doesn't present the conclusions you are trying to sell us. What about his "history of mental illness" could that have been a major factor?
The Baby on roof of car link-
"Police said Clouser and her boyfriend had been smoking marijuana in a park and left with the toddler to buy beer late on Friday night. Officers stopped the car and the boyfriend was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence while driving with the baby in the 2000 Ford Focus.
Police learned that Clouser was so upset about the arrest that she drove to a friend's home and "admittedly smoked one or two additional bowls of marijuana," Holmes said."
Sounds like alcohol may have played a role in this one and I don't believe that anyone who advocates legalizing medical marijuana would be toking and drinking around a child. Why didn't the police take the child when they arrested the male for DUI? I don't drink and I firmly believe that anyone who does these things with children present should be in jail for a long time. Some people are just unfit to raise children, this case proved that but it failed to prove that marijuana was the sole cause of what happened.
Your last link didn't show me anything about marijuana effects that I could find, just freaky stuff only a crazy person would be interested in. From seeing how much time you put into this attack on medical marijuana, it is evident to me that you must be a drug dealer and fear for your job security.
I have smoked marijuana for 43 years and have never harmed anyone, but then again, I don't drink or do other drugs, not even an asprin.
Now would you like for me to show some links about alcohol abuse and its effects on society? How about the horrors caused by tobacco use through the diseases that it brings. Children can still buy candy cigarettes in Kentucky, now there is something to be upset over.
wowed.

Well, first of all, there is no such thing as "medical" Marijuana. Marijuana is a dangerous mind destroying, schizophrenia causing class 1 illegal drug. Illegal "Medical" Marijuana is an emotional catch phrase designed to make acceptable dangerous drug addiction - the "foot in the door" tactic.*(so to speak)*

Secondarily, you yourself argue that mind rotting pot is "an associated factor" in the horrible examples I quoted. It is the obverse of the coin that "proves" 400,000 "deaths" are "associated" with beneficial tobacco smoking that schizophrenic potheads regularly pull out of their posterior orifices to "justify" their unquenchable addiction to this dangerous mind destroying pot. This, even though there has never been any reputable medical studies whatsoever proving tobacco use is harmful in any way.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bw7bhyn

Ronald
test

Satellite Provider

#11243 Jul 23, 2012
Test
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#11244 Jul 23, 2012
Valentine wrote:
Marijuana no thanks i rather keep all my brain cells.
good point

you have none to spare

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#11245 Jul 23, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
wowed.
Well, first of all, there is no such thing as "medical" Marijuana. Marijuana is a dangerous mind destroying, schizophrenia causing class 1 illegal drug. Illegal "Medical" Marijuana is an emotional catch phrase designed to make acceptable dangerous drug addiction - the "foot in the door" tactic.*(so to speak)*
Secondarily, you yourself argue that mind rotting pot is "an associated factor" in the horrible examples I quoted. It is the obverse of the coin that "proves" 400,000 "deaths" are "associated" with beneficial tobacco smoking that schizophrenic potheads regularly pull out of their posterior orifices to "justify" their unquenchable addiction to this dangerous mind destroying pot. This, even though there has never been any reputable medical studies whatsoever proving tobacco use is harmful in any way.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/bw7bhyn
Ronald
I'm wowed as usual. You reallly need to look at facts before you spout off. You say there is "no such thing as "medical" Marijuana"

"Cannabis has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years."

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/ca...

Actually its around 10,000 documented years of medicinal use.

You say, "unquenchable addiction to this dangerous mind destroying pot"

I can show studies that refute these claims, I will search and link them for you if you like.

Myth-

"Marijuana has a higher risk of causing cancer than cigarettes/tobacco"

"No, it doesn't. There has not been one, offical medical study that says so. There have been no links to cannabis and lung cancer."

http://voices.yahoo.com/marijuana-good-evil-2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists Say Drilling at Oil Field Not a Fact... 2 hr John J 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Enya 19,893
Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13) 8 hr Mikey Boy 122
Yuck! Beards found to be dirtier than a toilet ... 18 hr Dr Teeth 2
Braconne Ordnance Depot '56 to 58 (Oct '10) Tue John Stockton 11
News Details of dispute leading to Torrance murder-s... (Aug '10) Tue Julio the Artist 83
News Which Long Beach venue has attracted the most m... Tue nero 2
More from around the web

Carson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]