Murder-Suicide In Carson Leaves Two D...

Murder-Suicide In Carson Leaves Two Dead Outside McDonald's

There are 50 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Jun 16, 2008, titled Murder-Suicide In Carson Leaves Two Dead Outside McDonald's. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Authorities on Monday were investigating a murder-suicide at a McDonald's restaurant in Carson , according to the Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rogers 854

Avondale, AZ

#42 Jun 26, 2008
Reed was great friend and classmate of mine I will miss her alot It hurts me to my heart to leave this world at young age over something stuipd May God bewith her kids and family
JUST A FRIEND wrote:
<quoted text>
MY POINT EXACTLY!!!! AND BELIEVE ME YOU SEE HOW PEOPLE REALLY THINK ABOUT YOU WHEN YOUR GONE....
losing faith n humanity

Mesa, AZ

#43 Jun 26, 2008
STEPHENS COUSIN wrote:
READ MY BLOG SHE'S WASNT AS INNOCENT AS IT SEEMS TO OUTSIDERS. THIS WAS A GAME TO HER AND HE JUST WANTED HER TO LEAVE HIM ALONE.
Regardless of her actions he did not have the right to MURDER her!!
losing faith n humanity

Mesa, AZ

#44 Jun 26, 2008
drewski969 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very sad for him. She sounds like a total psycho. He should have shot her and been done with it. It's tragic that he turned the gun on himself.
I can't believe that there is someone actually ignorant enough to post such a comment. Sad for the children that will have to live with the fact that their father was a murderer.
Krys Sister in law

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Jun 28, 2008
This is will be my last post on this subject!
To all of you people who are writing negative things about the two deceased should be ashamed of yourselves. Have you not heard,'Rest in Peace','if you don't have something nice to say, say nothing!' I guess 'common sense ain't so common!' Perhaps all of the negativity that you have to say about both of them - you should channel towards yourselves and find some business something or just anything positive to do for yourselves. I believe I said in my earlier post that both have children and most certainly have family who love them no matter what happened, who stalked whom, or how each of them died, love is love and both families are grieving no matter what happened that day.
Above this post, someone mentions that we need to be open to the truth, the truth died on June 15th and everything else is heresay and speculation. Those of us who personally knew each of them should know better than to let this continue and spiral into stupidity and accusations because no matter what we THINK we know, what we heard happened on that day, or what we would like to believe the bottomline is two people are dead, 6 children are without a parent, and people still love both - it doesn't matter if one was crazy or both were.
Let us mind our own business, move on with life, nurture these children, and most of all LET THEM REST IN PEACE!
anonymous LBC

Long Beach, CA

#46 Jul 2, 2008
I know, why was she there?...If she was that much of a good mother, then why wasn't she with her kids rather than harassing people...?!?!?!? HHHMMMMMM, that's a question and concern everyone should think about before jumping to conclusions!!..
Anonymous

Anaheim, CA

#47 Jul 2, 2008
Anonymous LBC, so you know why she was there - Really! Are you a foreseer of the future or do you speak to the dead? I don't see what difference does it makes - THEY ARE BOTH DEAD!
txp

Tempe, AZ

#48 Jul 8, 2008
look if she was stalking him then why did he turn his weapon on himself, hmmmm? don't make much sense to me but coming from a man i think this crap was planned he obviously new what he was going to do unless your a type of person that drives around town strapped? still hmmmmmm? put two and two together and you the can't get over a woman blues he must have really had it bad for her. this s!#$ was uncalled for! may you rest in piece ofc.reed i truly miss you!!!! god bless your young one's.
txp

Tempe, AZ

#49 Jul 8, 2008
ooops, my bad correction on line 4 i meant put two and two together and you get the can't get over a woman blues, and it was rest in peace ofc. reed your with the angels now.
therepomanhotmai lcom

Queen Creek, AZ

#50 Feb 25, 2010
can anyone help me locate who is handling their estate?
im looking for a 2001 suburban that was in both their names.
thank you.
ps- u people need to knock of the bickering, there are 6 children who lost the most important people in their life!!!
Jim Smeg

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Jan 8, 2012
Which MacDonald's was it? I'm not really a fan of their foods, but I'll be sure to watch out for this specific store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson backs away from its ban on fracking 14 hr ralph 1
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 14 hr Ynotxof 3,453
News Andrew Padilla, 21 (Jun '07) Thu Mark 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Wed Ashley 24
When I was in need of a personal injury lawyer (Jun '13) Jun 22 Faylinn 51
News Don't forget: Fireworks banned in many area cities (Jun '10) Jun 21 M80InUrMailbox 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carson Mortgages