Man pleads not guilty in fatal beating

A 34-year-old Long Beach man pleaded not guilty Monday to a first-degree murder charge in the beating death of a Carson man killed earlier this month following a bar fight. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bee

Lynwood, CA

#1 Mar 30, 2009
Not Guilty?? Please. Thats why your bail is more than 1 million punk!
yesoneight

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2009
The family shoud sue the life out of the club owner.
Tom

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 31, 2009
lululu wrote:
lol jesse. you and your friends should of listened to security and left when they told you guys to.
lululu, you are such a jackass! Quit dancing on the poor man's grave. While you may be right in substance regarding the event, you have no business popping off like this. Remember, karma does exist, and one day someone could pound your chicklets down your throat for statements like this. And rather than posting idiotic comments, I recommend you spend just a little time learning some grammar (it's not "should of" fool, it's "should have").
CJM

Sacramento, CA

#5 Mar 31, 2009
lululu wrote:
lol jesse. you and your friends should of listened to security and left when they told you guys to.
Since you made this comment "lululu", you lead me to beleive that you were present when this occured. If so, did you inform law enforcement that you observed and heard security telling Jesse and his friends to leave?

If you were not present, then perhaps you should refrain from making false commments like this.

As for your insensitive "lol" remark, if you think what happened was funny then you must be a pathetic low life degenerate.

Since: May 08

Long Beach, California

#6 Mar 31, 2009
Sounds like a "fun" bar.
Robert J G Jackson Sr

Long Beach, CA

#10 Mar 31, 2009
Not guilty? We'll see.
Nonya

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2009
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
lululu, you are such a ****! Quit dancing on the poor man's grave. While you may be right in substance regarding the event, you have no business popping off like this. Remember, karma does exist, and one day someone could pound your chicklets down your throat for statements like this. And rather than posting idiotic comments, I recommend you spend just a little time learning some grammar (it's not "should of" fool, it's "should have").
Good for you Tom!
Daisy

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2009
harhar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does someone have to report anything to anybody? Last time I checked, we didn't have to. Haha Jesse. Where's your god now?
I'm sure the grim reaper will be knocking at your door soon.
Daisy

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2009
lalaal wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you spend some time teaching me some grammar lessons? If not, please take your grammar policing off the internet. Grammar has no place on the internet.
You are a poor PATHETIC excuse for a human being.
Gata

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Mar 31, 2009
lululu wrote:
You're a waste of skin!
Gata

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Mar 31, 2009
lalaal wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you spend some time teaching me some grammar lessons? If not, please take your grammar policing off the internet. Grammar has no place on the internet.
Grammar has no place on the internet? So, it's ok to sound like a complete idiot because it's the internet? You're a tool!
Gata

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Mar 31, 2009
lululu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jesse's beating is actually funny. He couldn't handle his buzz and tried to be superman/a hero. When security tells you to GTFO then you should GTFO. Karma's a b***h. Jesse figured that out that night.
Stupid, insensitive, a**holes, shouldn't talk about Karma. However, I'm sure it will come bite you in the a** quite soon for lacking any respect for this man's death and his family's suffering.
Gata

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Mar 31, 2009
harhar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does someone have to report anything to anybody? Last time I checked, we didn't have to. Haha Jesse. Where's your god now?
It's called being a good citizen and not a waste and burden on society. However, I'm sure you're used to never doing your part. So, why start now. Righ?
Cant quit

Long Beach, CA

#19 Mar 31, 2009
harhar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Last time I checked..." And just who did you check with, your Island thug friends in Carson? You speak with the same chip-on-the-shoulder as those guys who were abandoned by the LDS after they got their temple built.

Since: May 08

Long Beach, California

#20 Mar 31, 2009
Maybe they can turn the Mai Tai into a Taco Bell.
So Sad

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Mar 31, 2009
lululu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jesse's beating is actually funny. He couldn't handle his buzz and tried to be superman/a hero. When security tells you to GTFO then you should GTFO. Karma's a b***h. Jesse figured that out that night.
You must have nothing better to do then to post stupid comments. Grow-up!
LB Wow

Long Beach, CA

#22 Mar 31, 2009
lululu wrote:
<quoted text>
A man lost his life due to a senseless beating and you think it's funny??!! You have no soul and karma comes back on a person ten time fold. You had to have been there to make such heartless and disrespectful comments. I feel sorry for you...
Its your neighborhood

Torrance, CA

#23 Mar 31, 2009
Gang problems at the PIKE. Better re-think going there...
LB Wow

Long Beach, CA

#24 Mar 31, 2009
harhar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what any human being should do. If someone was kbeting a friend of yours, and he dies, you would not report it? Use your brain.......
HOWARD

La Puente, CA

#25 Mar 31, 2009
ghetto filth..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr tcaud 19,486
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 9 hr arnold kelly 3,155
11-7-14 Michael Brown’s mother may face felony ... Tue Ronald 2
Los Angeles protests muted after grand jury ann... Tue Zak 1
Winners and losers under Obama's immigration plan Nov 24 Long Doc 4
Torrance Music Thread (Apr '14) Nov 24 Musikologist 2
Adopt-a-family for Christmas (Dec '08) Nov 23 tabitatoney 49

Carson News Video

Carson Dating
Find my Match

Carson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carson