Brokered brides

Back on Dec. 4, 2000, a sloe-eyed Nataliya Robertovna Yamayeva arrived in the U.S. wearing a $200 engagement ring from her American fiance. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Glen Hendersorn

Natchez, MS

#1 Nov 27, 2007
The Brokered Brides article by Andrew Marton, is not even close to the truth. I was hit by this woman on several occasions, she tried to control me with threats that she would report me for domestic violence.There is much more. If you would like to know more please call
or email gjhleaf@msn.com
BIMBO

Pleasantville, NJ

#2 Dec 11, 2007
Glen Hendersorn wrote:
The Brokered Brides article by Andrew Marton, is not even close to the truth. I was hit by this woman on several occasions, she tried to control me with threats that she would report me for domestic violence.There is much more. If you would like to know more please call
or email gjhleaf@msn.com
Was her name BIMBO? I have only heard of one marriage of russian bimbo's to Americans that has been successful. The key is the green card.
Cuban Missile Mystery

Barre, VT

#3 Dec 11, 2007
Only one BIMBO I've heard of lately and her name is Dana Perino.
Small Town America

Pleasantville, NJ

#4 Dec 12, 2007
Cuban Missile Mystery wrote:
Only one BIMBO I've heard of lately and her name is Dana Perino.
Quite attractive and intelligent. Certainly not a Bimbo.

“Meow”

Since: May 07

Yacking up a topix hairball

#5 Dec 12, 2007
Small Town America wrote:
<quoted text>
OK not a bimbo, a moron.

Did you go to the same history class as her? I bet you stayed away tho.
Fabian Dixon FABIAN DIXON

Launceston, Australia

#6 Dec 16, 2007
no bimbo
Dana Perino

Rochester, VT

#7 Dec 16, 2007
When France attacked Germany and started WWII, the world changed forever.

Ha! And you all thought I was clueless.
Miss America

Tunbridge, VT

#8 Dec 16, 2007
During my reign as Miss America, I will be honored to fight world hunger.

My first idea which I hope Ms. Perino will help me realize, will be to initiate an international treaty between Turkey and Hungary.

It's just not fair that there is so much turkey in one part of the world and so many hungryians in another.

Speak up and make a difference!
Miss Moscow

Pleasantville, NJ

#9 Dec 17, 2007
If Miss America and Ms. Perino would be more like me, they would be taken more seriously. They need more starch in their food and to gain a few more pounds. I eat a lot of potatoes, and weigh 250 pounds. I also don't wear any makeup and wear men's clothes. That way, people listen to what I say, and are not distracted by how I look. No distractions.
While I think that Miss America's idea of a treaty between Turkey and Hungry will help in relieving starvation,(A good idea), I also think that a treaty between Greece and Chile would also help. Everyone knows that Greece is just rendered animal fat and that Chile con Carne has more nutirents than Greece. It would help give more nutrition to those poor deprived Greeks.
Krishnamurty

Toronto, Canada

#10 Dec 17, 2007
Misfortune is often the payback for materialism pursuits. Russian women must be extra careful of western siren song.
Miss Moscow

Pleasantville, NJ

#11 Dec 17, 2007
Krishnamurty wrote:
Misfortune is often the payback for materialism pursuits. Russian women must be extra careful of western siren song.
I have no concerns. I am not materialistic. When I was crowned Miss Moscow, I wore a dress made from burlap. I develop my mind, not my beauty. I won the contest because I had the best non-smile. I am working towards becoming a spokeswoman for Czar Putin. I just read a short story, for example, called, "Do Zebra's have stripes?". It took me only two weeks to read it. Now, I will pursue the subject in a deeper level and find out what a zebra is, and where they may live. If I ever have to answer questions about zebras in a news conference, I am fully prepared to answer it and not make a donkey out of myself.
Jampa

Toronto, Canada

#12 Dec 17, 2007
Miss Moscow

Pleasantville, NJ

#13 Dec 17, 2007
Jampa wrote:
Ha! They are all BIMBOS!! If I had cosmetic surgery like those dumb bimbos did, I would look the same as they do.
Canuck

Saskatoon, Canada

#14 Dec 17, 2007
Jampa wrote:
Great post Jampa!
Miss Moscow

Pleasantville, NJ

#15 Dec 17, 2007
Canuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Jampa!
Jeez! Canuck! I knew that you would like them. They are all winners of the Russian Trans -gender competition. They are all men!!!!
Pomona Pete

Middlebury, VT

#16 Dec 18, 2007
Miss Moscow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! They are all BIMBOS!! If I had cosmetic surgery like those dumb bimbos did, I would look the same as they do.
My favorite bimbo is Dana Perino.

She was elevated to the status of chief bimbo and bottle washer, what more could Pomona Pete ask for?
Pomona Pete

Rochester, VT

#17 Dec 18, 2007
Glen Hendersorn wrote:
The Brokered Brides article by Andrew Marton, is not even close to the truth. I was hit by this woman on several occasions.
Never let a woman push you around, especially one who could be packing pollonium in her tea bag.
Boris Berezovsky

Williston, VT

#18 Dec 18, 2007
That Donald Trump is a russophillian putz.

I'm sponsoring a new Miss Russia pageant that the only requirement will be that they say bad things about Putin and accuse him of rape and other perversions.

The first pageant will be held in the Pomona Horticulture Society's greenhouse.
Glen Henderson

Glenns Ferry, ID

#19 Jan 11, 2008
Small Town America wrote:
<quoted text>
her IQ is 98, not hardly intelligent,

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#20 Jan 11, 2008
Dana Perino, is she the Republican Monica Lewinsky who goes on her knees and ......?

No wonder George always has a smile on his face!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Massage Therapist Charged With Sexual A... 6 hr Ayl3431 1
Massage therapist accused of sexually assaultin... 6 hr Ayl3431 1
Free Gift Cards 6 hr Free Gift Cards 1
Blotter: Carrollton police arrest massage thera... 6 hr Ayl3431 1
Couples Bar 19 hr Pete Mitchell 1
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 21 hr texas pete 954
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 21 hr texas pete 1,098

Carrollton News Video

Carrollton Dating
Find my Match