illegal neighbors
Linda

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2010
I have lived in my Quiet Carrollton Neighborhood since i was a child
I have always known my neighbors and enjoyed being outside in the yard .
Now with three of the houses occupied by illegal Mexicans ( i know this because they have informed my husband that they send money back to Mexico to bring their relatives over by coyotes ) its loud music and beer drinking in the front yards till the early hours every thursday - monday night .The house directly across the street from us has cars coming and going all day and night and out of the 7 adults living there
only 1 has a job so we are thinking its a drug house .My neighborhood is now a mess and i cant go out at night because my husband is afraid
i will be mugged or run down by a drunk .The apartments on the street behind us is one big party with the parking lots full of people leaning on cars and music blaring .My question is What is Carrollton going to do about the Illegal population ? we cannot even go to a resturant or a store without someone reminding us we are the minority in this city now .
How about us life long citizens ? Do we have any rights ? Do we matter ?
Wolfen

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2010
You need to start filing police reports any problems that are occurring. That includes public intoxication, loud and lascivious behavior, etc., etc. Once you have sufficient numbers of complaints then send them to Barack Obama. He will make sure the illegals are given amnesty to stay and continue to make your life miserable.

"Change you can count on!"
TRUE

Little Elm, TX

#3 Oct 2, 2010
Linda wrote:
I have lived in my Quiet Carrollton Neighborhood since i was a child
I have always known my neighbors and enjoyed being outside in the yard .
Now with three of the houses occupied by illegal Mexicans ( i know this because they have informed my husband that they send money back to Mexico to bring their relatives over by coyotes ) its loud music and beer drinking in the front yards till the early hours every thursday - monday night .The house directly across the street from us has cars coming and going all day and night and out of the 7 adults living there
only 1 has a job so we are thinking its a drug house .My neighborhood is now a mess and i cant go out at night because my husband is afraid
i will be mugged or run down by a drunk .The apartments on the street behind us is one big party with the parking lots full of people leaning on cars and music blaring .My question is What is Carrollton going to do about the Illegal population ? we cannot even go to a resturant or a store without someone reminding us we are the minority in this city now .
How about us life long citizens ? Do we have any rights ? Do we matter ?
All you have to do is call the police and file a complaint. We use to live across the street from illegals and my husband warned them once to keep it down with the music.....did they?Of course not so we called the police and let me tell you we didn't hear music coming from their house after that. Believe me calling the police will scare them.
violet

Irving, TX

#4 Oct 4, 2010
This is a tactic developers use to lower property values. No doupt your area is inudated with signs that read "sell you house quick" "quick cash for homes" etc. Once they have another home they place persons they think will lower property values and cause more to leave. This was at the crux of the sub prime lending scandal. The sole politician in the US to fight this was the Mayor of Cleveland who several years back filed against several banks for "blighting cleveland". Fair warning a developer wants your home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan budget proposal threatens housing aid... 4 hr Justicia 136
News Texas' battle over teaching evolution comes dow... 4 hr pshun2404 5
Black Thug Watch. Name the black thug criminals... 5 hr everyone knows be... 14
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 6 hr guest 1,486
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 7 hr James 9,757
News Suspected voter fraud in Grand Prairie fits sam... Tue B- Moore 1
Ed Taiwo Continental Parts Company Mon Greg Knight 2

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages