do they drug test all newborns in tx?

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

just me

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 30, 2012
i have searched tis questionin othe forums but none are about texa andif they do. im just asking and ying to find out if they drug vtest all newborns? if the mother is clean before delivery do hey still test the baby?

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Yes they do
Shak

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 10, 2013
just me wrote:
i have searched tis questionin othe forums but none are about texa andif they do. im just asking and ying to find out if they drug vtest all newborns? if the mother is clean before delivery do hey still test the baby?
This was a very complicated post to read. So did they?
jane doe

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Yes, every time, no exception. If your child fails for anything, even if you have legit rx or just smoked a joint six months ago to help w severe morning sickness / vomiting, CPS will be in your hospital room before you're allowed to even hold that baby. You will have to give clean poss tests, but after that I suggest you do not cooperate whatsoever & keep your mouth shut from day one. Fightcps.com is a good resource, I hope you'll do serious research before dealing with CPS in tx. Good luck.
alondra

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2014
In my OB chart it says i used marijuana cigs and drank 3 beers. But my doc said im going to have a normal birth so she send me to a regular clinic and i was going to be able to deliver normally and theres nothing wrong with my baby. Are they going to drug test my baby? I live in Dallas Texas. I stopped doing drugs i have change alot and everyone tells me i did change . Im happy for my baby and me idk what i would do if they take my baby away from me. Been up three nights stressing about it. I just need an answer please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,237
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 4 hr Galt76 8,219
Congratulations Hilary! 9 hr Monica Lewinsky 13
andy griffith show is communist propaganda (Aug '07) 9 hr Gomer 86
News ICE Director Saldana faces protests at Dallas m... Tue wild child 1
John Wiley Price Mon Yep 2
Review: Trade Secret Auto Mon JackDallas 1
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE