Cowboys Announce Pro Bowl Cheerleader

Cowboys Announce Pro Bowl Cheerleader

There are 28 comments on the Nflcheerleader.blogspot.com story from Jan 3, 2006, titled Cowboys Announce Pro Bowl Cheerleader. In it, Nflcheerleader.blogspot.com reports that:

Congratulations to 4th year veteran Lynlee Allen! Lynlee, originally from Mesquite, TX is studying to become a pediatric nurse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nflcheerleader.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jean

Canton, OK

#1 Jan 19, 2006
lynlee allen is on of the prettiest cheerleaders... mesquite should be very proud to have her represent their town....
mej

Kingfisher, OK

#2 Feb 9, 2006
lynlee allen should have more attention brought to her ... she is so pretty..... can sing so good... is so nice... she is someone who could make it with her voice,,,,
Veronica

Hurst, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2006
Yes, i agree, I have the biggest girl crush on her. She's so pretty and sweet. She's my AMERICAN idol!!
BJW

Arkadelphia, AR

#4 Feb 21, 2006
Lynlee is amazing! I'm blessed to know her through my cousin.
Tom Byron

Woodridge, IL

#5 Aug 4, 2006
Can't wait for the 2006 season...
adlfkasj

Boston, MA

#6 Oct 2, 2006
SHE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!
casey

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2006
Can't believe she made the pro bowl over the gorgeouse Crystal Risher.
tabitha

Hollywood, FL

#8 Dec 30, 2006
I have seen both Crystal Risher, and Lynlee Allen in person, and their is no comparison. Crystal makes Lynlee look like a little girl. Now, I know that is not how they choose their pro bowl cheerleader, but come on, Lynlee over the hottest DCC probably ever? Yea, Lynlee is a nice girl, but that should not get you to the pro bowl.
Felo

Colonia, NJ

#9 Jan 2, 2007
tabitha wrote:
I have seen both Crystal Risher, and Lynlee Allen in person, and their is no comparison. Crystal makes Lynlee look like a little girl. Now, I know that is not how they choose their pro bowl cheerleader, but come on, Lynlee over the hottest DCC probably ever? Yea, Lynlee is a nice girl, but that should not get you to the pro bowl.
I figure the only criteria would be looks and body. All she has to do is shake her thing and smile. Give her credit for being selected but you people in Texas do bring a lot of drama to your Cheerleading. It's Pom-poms.
JEAN

Kingfisher, OK

#10 Jan 20, 2007
tabitha wrote:
THE CHEERLEADER THAT GOES TO THE PRO BOWL ARE VOTED FOR BY THE SQUAD..... ALL THE CHEERLEADER PICKED TO GO ARE THE BEST LIKED BY THE SQUAD..... THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT CRISTAL.....
UNTCC

Lewisville, TX

#11 Jan 23, 2007
tabitha wrote:
I went to high school with both Lynlee and Crystal. Not only is Lynlee prettier than Crystal, but she is much nicer and an all-around good girl. Crystal Risher is far from a good girl and the word I would use to describe her is not allowed on this forum. It starts with a "W" though.
courtney

Plano, TX

#12 Mar 7, 2007
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
tabitha

United States

#14 Aug 3, 2007
I am so sick of people that say they "know" Crystal, and say she is not a good girl. Not saying she is an angel, but she IS a fine person, and the best DCC ever. I also know Lynlee, and I don't know why this has become a Crystal vs Lynlee debate, but bottome line is Lynlee even though she made the pro bowl was, and is so jealous of Crystal that it is not even funny. Ask any DCC, and they will tell you the same thing. Lynlee would not even go on promo trips with Crystal, would not even dress in front of her, she was so intimidated by her. Love them both, but don't make Crystal out to be the bad girl on here.
frankie

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 15, 2007
BJW wrote:
Lynlee is amazing! I'm blessed to know her through my cousin.
you know her can i have her sn please i have the biggest crush on her she is so out going and she has a beautiful personality
frankie

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Aug 15, 2007
tabitha wrote:
I am so sick of people that say they "know" Crystal, and say she is not a good girl. Not saying she is an angel, but she IS a fine person, and the best DCC ever. I also know Lynlee, and I don't know why this has become a Crystal vs Lynlee debate, but bottome line is Lynlee even though she made the pro bowl was, and is so jealous of Crystal that it is not even funny. Ask any DCC, and they will tell you the same thing. Lynlee would not even go on promo trips with Crystal, would not even dress in front of her, she was so intimidated by her. Love them both, but don't make Crystal out to be the bad girl on here.
no i think lynlee is just a beautiful person inside and out thank you very much!
Crystal Risher

AOL

#17 Nov 26, 2007
Crystal Risher is absolutely,positively,without
any doubt,a magnificent specimen of woman ever
to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform?
mrcuckoo5@netscape.com
spricky

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Dec 27, 2007
Crystal Risher wrote:
Crystal Risher is absolutely,positively,without
any doubt,a magnificent specimen of woman ever
to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform?
mrcuckoo5@netscape.com
have you seen her lately? whew..........
SPRICKY

Fort Smith, AR

#19 Dec 27, 2007
frankie wrote:
<quoted text>no i think lynlee is just a beautiful person inside and out thank you very much!
LYNLEE WOULD NOT DRESS IN FRONT OF HER BECAUSE CRYSTAL GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY WOULD TRY TO FIT HER BIG BUTT INTO LYNLEE'S CLOTHES. ASK HER SINCE YOU KNOW HER SO WELL.
traci

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Jan 22, 2008
Crystal or Lynlee? no question....Hands down Lynlee by a mile!!!!!!
Carrie

Ponoka, Canada

#21 Apr 5, 2008
This is too funny, everyone in Mesquite knows that Crystal and Lynlee can't stand eachother! It is not because Lynlee is jealous of Crystal! It is because Lynlee dated Crystals now husband Brandon before Crystal got with him. There is the drama right there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 2 hr Miami tech 8,318
andy griffith show is communist propaganda (Aug '07) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 89
Congratulations Hilary! 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 35
Southern accents in Dallas? 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
2 Family Garage Sale 6 hr workman 2
Pizza Hut Needs to get back with online Applicants 22 hr Pamela 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fartman 904
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages