U.S. patients choosing Mexican hospitals for price, quality

Jul 29, 2007 Full story: Denton Record-Chronicle 42

“Our country will go broke unless we find a health care alternative”

By ALFREDO CORCHADO and LAURENCE ILIFF / The Dallas Morning News acorchado@dallasnews.com , liliff@dallasnews.com First in an occasional series When Carrollton resident Brian Woods needed laser eye surgery last ... via Denton Record-Chronicle

Full Story
mexichick

Lausanne, Switzerland

#22 Jun 16, 2010
Mexican Chicas Love US Men:
http://www.SuckMyBing.com
daysha

Frederick, MD

#23 Jul 15, 2010
becca wrote:
<quoted text>wanting a tummy tuck can you refer me to someone please
villegasj85@yahoo.com
there is a dr campos in TJ mexico thy say his lipo, tt and fat transfers to the butt are awesome, I think almost like 3300. for everything. US is so expensive i paid 17,000.00 in baltimore I wish i would of waited he is a board platic surgeon also.
Gerli Wren Co Panama

United States

#24 Aug 5, 2010
Recently we had a case whereby a crew member on a yacht registered in Panama by our office had an accident and was rushed into a Cancun Hospital....No questions, service was oustanding, medical attention was A to 1, medications where available at once, NO BILLS as the mate was considered as a person in service under a tourism activity.
Thumbs up for Isla Mujeres and Playa del Carmen resorts in Mexico
No complaints.
Cindy

Houston, TX

#25 May 5, 2011
Hello Nancy,
I would like to know what specific research you did prior to your visits or an e-mail address of a professional i could contact. Anything will help Thank you!
Django

Austin, TX

#26 May 20, 2011
my friend went to Houston they removed his wallet. What's your point?
American Citizen Taxpayer

Carrollton, TX

#27 May 23, 2011
When you go there for free medical treatment do they give you free housing, monthly cash, monthly food, educate your kids, make the natives "press 1 for Espanol", convert all signs to English, hire English speaking nurses, doctors, and government employees and refuse to arrest you due to racial profiling? Turn about is fair play.
rudy valdez

Palestine, TX

#28 Oct 3, 2011
affordable plastic and general surgery in monterrey mexico tummy tuck surgery cost $ 2600 rhinoplasty nose job surgery price $1999 hernia surgery cost $1999. www.doctorsmex.com
ray

Westcliffe, CO

#29 Oct 30, 2011
i would love to know how ro reach the drs that did the tummy tuck
Nancy wrote:
I had surgery in Acuna, Mexico. The doctors came from Monterrey, Mx. I paid a fraction of what I would have paid here in the U.S. I had a leg lift, liposuction, and a tummy tuck. I absolutly loved my doctors. They treated me wonderful. I received better care than I have ever received in the U.S. I am planning on returning for breast implants next year. People in the U.S. are scared by horror stories that come from people who have never even been to Mexico. There are good doctors and bad ones both in Mexico and in the United States. Just do some serious research prior to making your decisions instead of believing everything you hear. VIVA MEXICO!!!!
Dr Campos

Conroe, TX

#30 Jan 1, 2012
Dr.campos is one of the best in Mexico ,he's known as the hour glass figure doctor,he dose very aggressive lipo with his TT,and he's the best for fat grafting and shaping ,just google him and see his before and after pictures he's serious
For lipo of the back ,upper stomach sides with a TT and fat grafting to the butt ,he quoted me $5500 that included hotel stay ,meds,hospital fee,garnets ,translator ,two nurses,meals (optional) you can walk and get your own food,because in the area the office is in is well lit all ways and the police stay on site all ways it like a business area,but don't take my word for it , just do your research to each its own.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#31 Jan 28, 2012
You get what you pay for, which is usually a bad infection..if you cant drink the water without getting sick why would you let them cut you open...CRAZY!!! By the way plastic surgery is for narcissistic women who end up looking like joan rivers or the puppet madame
Cris

Dallas, TX

#32 Mar 15, 2012
Dr Campos wrote:
Dr.campos is one of the best in Mexico ,he's known as the hour glass figure doctor,he dose very aggressive lipo with his TT,and he's the best for fat grafting and shaping ,just google him and see his before and after pictures he's serious
For lipo of the back ,upper stomach sides with a TT and fat grafting to the butt ,he quoted me $5500 that included hotel stay ,meds,hospital fee,garnets ,translator ,two nurses,meals (optional) you can walk and get your own food,because in the area the office is in is well lit all ways and the police stay on site all ways it like a business area,but don't take my word for it , just do your research to each its own.
where is thos dr where in mexico ??
disgusted

San Antonio, TX

#33 May 10, 2012
Nancy wrote:
I had surgery in Acuna, Mexico. The doctors came from Monterrey, Mx. I paid a fraction of what I would have paid here in the U.S. I had a leg lift, liposuction, and a tummy tuck. I absolutly loved my doctors. They treated me wonderful. I received better care than I have ever received in the U.S. I am planning on returning for breast implants next year. People in the U.S. are scared by horror stories that come from people who have never even been to Mexico. There are good doctors and bad ones both in Mexico and in the United States. Just do some serious research prior to making your decisions instead of believing everything you hear. VIVA MEXICO!!!!
Thought, maybe get off of your lazy ass and join a gym?
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 Nov 25, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …laugh at the Hospital Choice butt US Hospital are much overpriced
mona

United States

#37 Apr 10, 2013
Why do people have to make things racial?! This is a medical comments page. Disgusted?! Really? Go to a gym? Why are you on here? Cant drink the water? Dont go to mexico iam sure hispanics dont want us kver there any more than we want some of them here but there is obviously nthing for you to do but get over it. Grow ip and remember that silence in some of your cases is golden. Stick toedical info only or get a life.
JewNiverse

Villawood, Australia

#38 Apr 10, 2013
americans are dirty rats
janie

Houston, TX

#39 Apr 10, 2013
Im going to monterey in may for a tt and lipo will let you guys how it goes :)
maria

United States

#41 May 31, 2013
janie wrote:
Im going to monterey in may for a tt and lipo will let you guys how it goes :)
EmailMeIdLikeInfo Marcer4790@Gmail.Com
Roody

Bronx, NY

#43 Jun 28, 2013
Looking for a surgeon in Mexico for liposuction....any info would be highly appreciated!
Lipo

United States

#44 Jul 6, 2013
maria wrote:
<quoted text> EmailMeIdLikeInfo Marcer4790@Gmail.Com
Janie,
How did everything go in Mexico with your cosmetic surgery?
Im4music@yahoo.com
Sally

Houston, TX

#46 Aug 8, 2013
Tummy tuck and breast implants info progresor Mexico near McAllen Tx. Does anyone know of a dr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 19 min Misty Fitch 918
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr L Morales 18,534
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 774
Dallas' annual gay pride parade draws thousands... 2 hr Fundie Taliban 3
Where best pizza in Dallas? 3 hr Gopher 3
Word Game (Nov '12) 3 hr SusieQD 130
Moving to Texas next year 4 hr Anonymous 2
•••

Carrollton News Video

•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••
•••