Police: Carrollton Mother Apparently ...

Police: Carrollton Mother Apparently Beaten To Death

There are 12 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Sep 15, 2008, titled Police: Carrollton Mother Apparently Beaten To Death. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Carrollton police investigating the death of a mother said it appears that she was beaten to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

C Martinez

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 15, 2008
Were the womans kids around,how was she found and by whom.This news does not give very much information.
fed up with nbc5

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2008
channel 5 has dropped to the lowest in my list of newsworthy stations. Their website is poor at best. Their Weather has dropped clear off the charts in my opinion. I wonder if they have any local presence anymore or is it all fed from the national media?

I would bet that if they took a pool on themselves they would learn this.
Bud

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2008
Channel 5 has not been able to actually post a good news story for a long time. If you want accurate news for our area you need to go to fox 4 or channel 11 the local channels not 5. 21 also has some up to date news, when I wanted to know about ike over the weekend, it was on 21.
WWHD

Cedar Hill, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2008
fed up with nbc5 wrote:
channel 5 has dropped to the lowest in my list of newsworthy stations. Their website is poor at best. Their Weather has dropped clear off the charts in my opinion. I wonder if they have any local presence anymore or is it all fed from the national media?
They got rid of Rebecca Miller, and after that their weather reporting went downhill.

And, in case you didn't know, the stories on this website are written by interns, and I am sure nothing is actually monitored. You can complain until you are blue in the face, and nothing will happen.

I wish Channel 11 had a forum board, but until then, I will keep coming back here.
WWHD

Cedar Hill, TX

#6 Sep 15, 2008
They censored becky miller's name, lol...a holees.
WWHD

Cedar Hill, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2008
There they go...the blonde meterologist who did a knock out job of reporting the weather after Harold Taft died....wonderful newscasts. Many people miss her, but the beeeoch fired her.

Will any of this be censored by the NBC5Nazibots?
C Martinez

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Sep 16, 2008
fed up with nbc5 wrote:
I agree,lately the news is not complete and more informative.I used to love reading the articles,but now I don't find them that interesting.
fed up with nbc5

Richardson, TX

#9 Sep 16, 2008
Since channel 5 is censoring these posts, I dare them to take a poll to see if their readers and watchers all agree - I think they will find us all leaving in droves.
fed up with nbc5

Richardson, TX

#10 Sep 16, 2008
And right on WWHD - that's the only reason I come back here
WWHD

Cedar Hill, TX

#11 Sep 16, 2008
fed up with nbc5 wrote:
And right on WWHD - that's the only reason I come back here
I am the same way. I only come back because of the posters.
I cannot believe they censor the names of former employees.
But I can mention the beotches name and it will appear - forgot her name - see she is so forgetable that I forgot her name. I just think of her as the stupid beotch who fired 'becca miller...
WWHD

Cedar Hill, TX

#12 Sep 16, 2008
Bud wrote:
Channel 5 has not been able to actually post a good news story for a long time. If you want accurate news for our area you need to go to **** or channel 11 the local channels not 5. 21 also has some up to date news, when I wanted to know about ike over the weekend, it was on 21.
That is absolutely correct, and 5 knows that 11 is better...
I only wish they had a topic board to go to...then I would encourage everyone (well, almost everyone j/k) to go there...
WWHD

Cedar Hill, TX

#13 Sep 16, 2008
Very informative...sheesh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton, the Democrats choice in 2020 10 hr Skinny Naab 1
Pay-Pal..going out of Business Sat Madness 1
Anglo's, for the first time in history under 40... Sat AnglosJust39Perce... 1
News Local Ethiopian community finds a home in growi... Sat Takalasha Jackson 1
News Dallas assures illegal immigrants it isn't chec... (Aug '17) Sat judy 38
News Continue reading Dallas Morning News Charities ... Fri judy 3
News Dallas City Council delays decisions on Confede... Thu Annie Oakly 83

Carrollton Jobs

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages