Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

I found this office to be professional and helpful, especially with insurance verification.
Brittany

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

This was the worst experience I have ever had. The dentist spoke to me for two minutes-long enough to tell me I needed braces, had multiple cavities and needed a deep cleaning that was not covered by insurance. I walked out and went to a real dentist. I have no cavities, have never needed braces and had my teeth cleaned in an hour.
Julie

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

Judged:

I took my foster children, horrible doctor! Said my 5 yr old wouldn't sit still can't work on her and booted her out. He also put a metal spacer in my 8 yr olds mouth, it hurts and she cries all the time. She told me, "I want my tooth back". I took her back and they adjusted it, it doesnt hurt as much but really bothers her. Did he not realize this wwas a child when he did this.
Serdar

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

He would not clean my teeth without taking a x-ray first. Why?

Seems that money is #1 priority in this practice.
David in Richardson

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

If it were not for Allen Faiz named as in-network dentist on my insurance, I would not had to endure any of his unprofessional practice. I experienced a wait time of 2+ hours just for a regular teeth cleaning because I had turned down the deep scaling cleaning. I had to clear my remaining work schedule for this appointment after thinking it could be done during my lunch hour. SILLY me. During my daughter's appointment she waited for over an hour and finally had to leave to go back to school. They still had the nerve to charge. He feeds from the insurance companies and lines his pockets from the extras. Going back to my out-of network dentist. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST.
previous patient

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

have you anyone ever filed a complaint against this doctor?
roro

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

I went to this doctor today...it was a terrible experience and I will not go back. I have never had problem teeth but he insisted that I need braces, a filling and a deep cleaning...all of this was complete bs...I plan on seeing someone out of my network from now on...he is a just trying to make $$$.
amazed

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

I agree, they are all about money and don't care if you have insurance, not sure why he is even listed as an in-network Dentist.
karim

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Dr. Faiz has been my destist for over 15 years and I have nothing other than high prise for his work. The office staff are very friendly they always call me after each office visit to check on me. Two crowns and few fillings later, my teeth are in good health. Dr. Faiz is very friendly and caring and I highly recommend him to everyone.
DR FAIZ IS A CROOK

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

To all the other commenters on this board (other than karim and Sherry), would you be willing to band together and go to the press to expose this crook/theif/villian? My story is the same and I am absolutely disgusted. If you are interested, lets tell these stories and expose him! He is cheating many patients and the insurance!!!! If not, I will go alone to the press.
Kanedrea Lawrence

Warren, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

amazed wrote:
I agree, they are all about money and don't care if you have insurance, not sure why he is even listed as an in-network Dentist.
DR ALLEN FAIZ IS VERY RUDE. HE IS VERY HEAVY HANDED AND WHILE FLOSSING MY TEETH HE CAUSED A FILLING TO COME OUT OF MY MOUTH. HE PUT A TEMPORARY FEELING IN MY TOOTH. I SCHEDULED AN APPT FOR HIM TO FIX WHAT HE MESSED UP. WHEN I RETURNED HE PLAYED AS HE WAS NOT THE CAUSE OF THE FILLING COMING OUT. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A FILLING I'VE HAD WELL OVER 10 YEARS AND NO ISSUES WITH IT. WHEN I CAME N FOR THE VISIT HE STATED MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS A LIL HIGH AND HE CAN'T GIVE ME PAIN MEDICINE. I RESCHEDULED AND WHEN I CAME BACK HE AGAIN TRIED TO FEED ME THE SAME BS. I WENT BACK A THIRD TIME AND THEN HE SAID OH I THINK U NEED A ROOT CANAL. I WAS LOOKING AT THE XRAY AND I ASKED HIM WHY WOOULD U RECOMMEND A ROOT CANAL AND I HAVE NO PAIN, NO INFECTION, NO NERVE DAMAGE AND THE CAVITY HAS NOT REACHED THE NERVE. BOY HE GOT PISSED WHEN I QUESTIONED HIM. THEN HE SAID THE OTHER OPTION IS TO EXTRACT IT. I TOLD HIM HE WAS CRAZY AND I AM NOT A FOOL. I ASKED HIM WHY IS HE GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND AND NOT TRYING TO FIX WHAT HE MESSED UP. HE THEN SAID I WILL REFER YOU TO AN ENDODONTIST FOR A SECOND OPINION. I WAS PISSED BECAUSE HE KNEW I DID NO NEED A SECOND OPINION, HE WAS JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF ME AND NOT FIX MY TOOTH HE BROKE. I TOOK OFF MY JOB AND WENT TO SEE THE ENDODONTIST AND THE ENDODONTIST LAUGHED AT ME FOR EVEN COMING AND APOLOGIZED FOR ME WASTING MY TIME. THE DR STATED B/U AND A CROWN WILL BE SUFFICIENT TO FIX THIS ISSUE, THERE IS NO NEED FOR A ROOT CANAL NONE WHAT SO EVER. I CALLED DR FAIZ OFFICE AND FAXED THE REPORT TO HIM AND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN APPT YET. I CALLED HIS OFFICE TODAY AND THE PHONE IS TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED. HE IS A VERY SHADY DR AND I WILL BE FILING A FORMAL COMPLAIN WITH MY INSURANCE COMPANY ANS THE DENISTRY BOARD. DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTAL OFFICE.
Brenda

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Brittany wrote:
This was the worst experience I have ever had. The dentist spoke to me for two minutes-long enough to tell me I needed braces, had multiple cavities and needed a deep cleaning that was not covered by insurance. I walked out and went to a real dentist. I have no cavities, have never needed braces and had my teeth cleaned in an hour.
Can you please tell me what Dentist you went to after leaving this place. Because I am having a hard time finding a dentist to do ONLY what I came there for.
spam daddy

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Make your complaints to the insurance company
Basil I

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

I'm very surprised by some of the comments here. I've been coming to this office for 15 years, turned my teeth from 22 cavities and total mess to white pearls and no issues. The staff is very helpful and Dr Faiz is simply excellent, in addition to being extremely friendly. Never gotten a bad advise here, ever.
I'd highly recommend Dr Faiz, backed by 15 years of service to me personally.
Andy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

I visited Dr. Faiz's office and he confirmed the exact diagnosis that I received while I was on vacation. I'm a little stunned by the comments on this site. Except for waiting for 45 minutes to fill out paperwork for a first time visit, the staff was courteous. Dr. Faiz was very polite and patient with his diagnosis. Not really seeing a problem here.
Scott

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Have never been treated worse in my life, absolutely horrible experience
Paula

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

DR FAIZ IS A CROOK wrote:
To all the other commenters on this board (other than karim and Sherry), would you be willing to band together and go to the press to expose this crook/theif/villian? My story is the same and I am absolutely disgusted. If you are interested, lets tell these stories and expose him! He is cheating many patients and the insurance!!!! If not, I will go alone to the press.
I know this comment was placed over a year ago but IM with you. Just had some questionable things happen, also with referring me to other doctors for a second opinion. The over diagnosis for a deep cleaning and failure to get any actual service whenever I go there. Hearing everyone elses complaints, I'm just now realizing how much I have put up with from this doctor that was unethical.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Carrollton News Video

•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carrollton News, Events & Info