DA and Wife Gunned Down
Bart

Kingsport, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Isn't it totally stupid not to assume that the two shootings were related. Come on!

Was he a s republican? Pretty much had to be if he was a Texas sheriff, right?

Several possibilities.everyone they've ever prosecuted are suspects, rights. So at first eliminate the ones that are in jail. Then eliminate the ones that aren't in Txas anymore. Ad then start looking for someone that they might have prosecuted who was innocent. I'm law abiding. But I've often wondered what I'd do to a DA that put me in prison for something I didn't do....especially of he knew I didn't do it. I use my imagination a lot.

Then, I don't think I would EVER say the Aryan Brotherhood about anything. You'll never hear me say that name except In an anonymous forum like this. I'm afraid of them and I'm not afraid of too much. I just wouldn't be throwing their name around at this point.

If the hit was ordered from inside prison, there will be more than one who takes credit for the hit. Ether on death row or life without parole. But if it was truly an ORDERED aryan brotherhood hit, I'd say its very unlikely that there's ever an arrest. EVER. Whomever would be dedicated enough to kill, would be dedicated enough not to talk.

Either way, this will not end up landing on the brotherhood.

My biggest fear is that brand new trend has started. A gang member on the inside, who has money on the outside can pay for a hit and get it done fairly cheap. Now think this thru. Same DA puts several members behind bars. They can put their money together with help from the outside. Lets say I am in the brotherhood.mim told to go to six different addresses and get x amount of cash from each one, place it in a mason jar and bury under a park bench and never tell a soul. I don't even know what the money is for. I just do what I'm told. The hit man hits the DA and is then told where the mason jar is. The people on the outside that handed over the money don't even know its to HIT the DA. They just hand over the money. In that case, there ate only say 5 people who are "IN THE KNOW" The four prisoners who aren't going to talk and the hit an who isn't going to talk. The rest of the people don't even know to talk.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. It's happened 69 times though that DAs have Ben killed
Prophet

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Dear friends: I have been saying since prior to 9/11 that blood was going to flow in America's streets and we haven't seen nothing yet. Much of the next war--and it is not a matter of if but when--will be fought on our streets.
There is not a doubt in my mind that there are thousands of terrorists here, they have training camps and schools here (one in North Chicago, IL) and when war breaks out in the Middle East, the terrorists will start it here with killings and bombing in our major cities.
I believe the most creditable theories regarding the DA's murder is that the Mexican drug lords are behind it. Shame on our politicians (not our "leaders," we don't have many) for not closing our borders--Canadian as well as Mexico, Canada is less secure than Mexico--and dealing with the illegals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina fight over transgender rights, b... 3 hr Mates on the Run 9
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) Wed jdolotina 8,887
News Five Hurt As Tornados Rip Through Grayson County Wed Reichsfuhrer von ... 2
News Deferred Action Shines a Powerful Light on the ... Tue wild child 2
Rev. Dr. Trevor Smith Apr 26 Concerned 3 2
News Man Who Draws Faces On Bananas To Earn $100,000... Apr 25 Cath League of Du... 2
Frito-Lay (Jun '11) Apr 25 guest 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages