2 Tourists Die in Parasailing Acciden...

2 Tourists Die in Parasailing Accident in Mexico

There are 6 comments on the My Fox NY story from Oct 13, 2008, titled 2 Tourists Die in Parasailing Accident in Mexico. In it, My Fox NY reports that:

A security official says two foreign tourists fell to their deaths while parasailing south of Mexico's resort town of Cancun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Fox NY.

Maureen Webster

New York, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2008
Since my sons tragic death in Cancun last year I have made it my priority to educate people about the many unknown dangers of traveling to Mexico. Please visit:WWW.MEXICOVACATIONAWAREN ESS.CMO
jth

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Maureen Webster why are you advertising vacation websites on this very tragic event ?
Mark Swan

Surrey, Canada

#3 Oct 20, 2008
Yea!! Good for you jth. I was there and witnessed this entire event myself. Not only am I having my own personal issues in trying to deal with this very traumatic event, to see you advertise on the backs of these victims is nothing more than shameful.
Skip

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2008
That link is NOT an advertisement. You may have to remove the space and edit cmo. Hotlinks probably aren't allowed so the poster made those edits so the forum tool wouldn't automatically bounce the message. If you paste it without making edits, depending on your web brower and setup, it might automatically do a web search for you and who knows where you'll end up.

It is a summary of tragic deaths of American tourists in Mexico. The only "advertisement" I could find was encouragement to spread the word and contact your congressman... which isn't really an advertisement anyway.
Mary from Dallas

Plano, TX

#5 Oct 2, 2009
Mark Swan wrote:
Yea!! Good for you jth. I was there and witnessed this entire event myself. Not only am I having my own personal issues in trying to deal with this very traumatic event, to see you advertise on the backs of these victims is nothing more than shameful.
I don't know if you will see this.(thankyou for your comment :-))
These girls where dear friends of mine. We are still trying to find closure. Can't believe the year anniversary is coming up. It is still under investigation. They were two beautiful christian women.
Jillian101

Torrance, CA

#7 Feb 25, 2010
US citizens need to be aware of these accidents and deaths. I went on a trip to Cancun Mexico, stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres where I was injured (their negligence). Im lucky to be alive but I'm shocked with the lack of care you get at these so called "5 star" resorts when you get injured in their property. Please beware and make sure you don't get injured or die bec. you have no rights in Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 2 hr Galt76 8,678
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 5 hr Perrie Winkle 1,386
snap cash for nudes 16 hr Xman128 1
Hillary Destroying FBI Credibility 19 hr Corruption in FBI 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Candle farts 847
gang stalking in grand prairie, tx Thu Stalked in Grand ... 1
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 Thu onionslice 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages