First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2008
I'd be interested to find out if it's been sold to another company as well. I actually just recieved an invoice for PrimeNET (the online service) and am not so sure about paying a year in advance now!
Deputy Chief

Knox, IN

#22 Nov 24, 2008
I need to know how to have some one call me because no one will call be back we have paid for some thing and have no got it. If someone know how i can get a hold of them it would be very nice to talk to some one about this.
reply to DC

Grand Ledge, MI

#23 Nov 27, 2008
I have tried every number that exists in the TWL directory. The only number that seems to be answered by a human now is their accounts receivable/collections number. Try calling the customer service number, then 2, and 2 i believe. I haven't been able to get through everday but it's worth a shot.
I moved here for this

Dallas, TX

#24 Dec 7, 2008
your all wasting your time trying to call and find out about getting payments, or find out what happened. A$$hole is still sitting in his office at the TWL building, website is still up, its just not 100%shhut down yet.
your not getting your package you bought, your money your owed... i was in there like 3 times the following week after they let everyone go, the last few in there are keeping away fro everyone outside.
thats what they are STILL getting paid to do!
so just save your energy and just move on.
American Hero product is still trying to be sold in FL, and there were like 10,000copies that got remade to be sent to those customers who complained that it didn't work.
None of the other titles have been finished or sold.
Pat Quin is the one who pulled the plug on the company!
Blame Pat Quinn
Good News

Grand Rapids, MI

#25 Dec 20, 2008
For those of us that have been having problems with TWL, it was offically bought and under new ownership on Dec 10, 2008. Maybe now someone will answer the phone. Looks like they might be bringing back some laid-off persons as well. Check out TWL's website for more info.
Abi

Mandaluyong City, Philippines

#26 Sep 19, 2010
Mike wrote:
Our Police Department had just sent a couple thousand dollars for a new account to these thieves just days before they closed up. Now, of course, the cowards won't answer the phone or reply to e-mails. They should be prosecuted and jailed.
Hi! Were your payment credited and cleared your obligation to them afterwards?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Game (Nov '12) 14 hr Non _cents 155
price of living in Texas Tue Michael Young 19
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
GPS Guides Driver Onto Railroad Feb 13 Fundies R Mentall... 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
Review: Cake 4 All Jan '15 Lolita 1
Loud train noise at Josey and Keller Springs (Jan '09) Jan '15 Veronica Wood 15

Winter Storm Warning for Dallas County was issued at March 05 at 7:40AM CST

Carrollton News Video

Carrollton Dating