illegal immigrants
Linda

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2011
I would like to know when Carrollton will start doing something about the overpopulation of illegals . My neighbors have their papers but like so many others they have all their illegal family members living with them . At times there have been 11 people living in a 3 bedroom home and they freely brag about their visitors coming here to get more money but have no papers .Wouldnt we have less taxes and school cut backs if we stop supporting illegals and their families ? we are footing the bill for them and its starting to show
Look at our schools and cut backs ..
my look at it is ~ if you want a better life "come on over " but do it the right way so no one is being taken advantage of and everyone comes out better . We have no choice but trust our City Officials to look out for us .. when will they help ? posted by a life long Carrollton Resident
So Sad

Dallas, TX

#2 May 27, 2011
Linda wrote:
I would like to know when Carrollton will start doing something about the overpopulation of illegals . My neighbors have their papers but like so many others they have all their illegal family members living with them . At times there have been 11 people living in a 3 bedroom home and they freely brag about their visitors coming here to get more money but have no papers .Wouldnt we have less taxes and school cut backs if we stop supporting illegals and their families ? we are footing the bill for them and its starting to show
Look at our schools and cut backs ..
my look at it is ~ if you want a better life "come on over " but do it the right way so no one is being taken advantage of and everyone comes out better . We have no choice but trust our City Officials to look out for us .. when will they help ? posted by a life long Carrollton Resident
My favorite is all the schools that were torn down and new ones built for all the illegal immigrants that can't drive worth crap and have the worst manners. Carrollton now has hit rock bottom just like Farmers Branch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,633
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) Tue _Zoey_ 1,160
Ladonia shelter, videos taken by Lily Wolfe owner Tue Beware 1
Review: Susan Ann Kelley Tue SUSAN IS A VERY S... 8
Took policeman 1 hour to come? Feb 20 Blkpwr 3
News Missing Irving Womana s Body Found In Trinity R... (Apr '11) Feb 20 rhollandblackburn 21
Can-nabis-blue-dream-moon-rocks available Feb 18 Not a cop 2

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages