Review: Air Duct Cleaning & Carpet Care Carroltton

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

naava

GÓza, Egypt

#1 Jul 24, 2013
My air ducts were very dirty and filthy I could already see the dust coming out of my air vents it looked disgusting. So I received a flyer on the door from elephant carpet cleaning and it explained why is it important to clean your air ducts. It said a lot of things I didn‪t know. It has a lot of great information so I called them, they came to my house and gave me a estimate. And the technincian came to my house and he cleaned the heck out of them, I was very surprised because they really do a great job.
cache

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2013
Expert cleaning service, I called around to a few companies and I told them upfront what I needed. You will need to come equipped to do our six level office building!!! It was only after a couple other services showed and could not perform the work because they didn't have the proper equipment that I got what I wanted with these folks. Much appreciated.
rachnara

Carrollton, TX

#3 Dec 25, 2013
Excellent service. I will use these guys again and recommend them based on prices, performance and genuine niceness. lol, thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min L Morales 18,534
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 40 min Jennifer Renee 774
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 42 min Jennifer Renee 917
Dallas' annual gay pride parade draws thousands... 1 hr Fundie Taliban 3
Where best pizza in Dallas? 3 hr Gopher 3
Word Game (Nov '12) 3 hr SusieQD 130
Moving to Texas next year 3 hr Anonymous 2
•••

Carrollton News Video

•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••