The man who sings on Josey/Keller Sp...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ryan S

Denton, TX

#23 Feb 24, 2009
P.S.- Burn in Hell, unknown lady. And find a better way to spend your time, stupid rake. I think your village called the other day, and they kind of miss their idiot, so if you could leave the Carrollton area for, oh let's say, ever.... we'd all appreciate it. You remind me of my best friend's ex-wife, too nosy to not let things be and such a compulsive liar and story-stretcher that you could actually claim that spit is a deadly weapon... maybe on your planet, but here on Earth, spit is only a sign from another human that you need to Get The Fvck Out of there!!

P.S.S - Please kill yourself
Disgusted by it all too

AOL

#24 Feb 25, 2009
I'm sorry - if the police fined or arrested every person for public profanity half of the city would be fined or in jail. Doesn't Carrollton's finest have anything else better to do? What ever happened to plain working it out? Isn't that what they are here for? Mediation? As for that misguided woman she should be fined or arrested for being stupid. Why on earth would you touch something you were clearly told wasn't yours? I enjoyed this guy and his "talents". He always made everyone smile and that is something we all need for sure. What a shame that now it has been ruined for the rest of us because of someones' ignorance. A little sunshine has been clouded by this forced enforcement. He should be allowed his right to sing his heart out once again. Thanks alot lady and thanks alot Carrollton Police for overeacting to something that could have been handled so simply. STUPID - STUPID - STUPID!
Taylor

Melissa, TX

#25 Feb 26, 2009
what was his full name?
Chrystal

Carrollton, TX

#26 Mar 5, 2009
Haha! He always made me smile whenever we drove by!
that's just not right~!
I don't like that lady at all...
Tom

Carrollton, TX

#27 Mar 11, 2009
Sounds like this women needs to be put away. The guy was not bothering anbody.
ANONYMOUS

Irving, TX

#28 Jun 27, 2009
I have seen this guy at keller springs/josey for atleast a year. I saw him also at the corner of Kelly and Frankford. That part of town is dallas county, so Carrollton police really have no say so in It. I hope he keeps doing what he's doing. It makes people laugh and that's what we need. He's not a distraction and he is not an insane person. I've talked to him, brought smiles to peoples faces

“where's the ball”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#29 Jun 30, 2009
The only thing I ever hear at that intersection is a very loud bird by the 7-11.
Sica

San Antonio, TX

#30 Sep 5, 2009
public profanity?
that woman should be arrested for public stupidity.
who the hell runs up to some random dude on the street and thinks she's won some stupid radio contest. like seriously? how on earth is she a carrollton resident if she had no clue who he was?
i hope karma gets her, and gets her good :|
Melanie Hoy

United States

#31 Dec 9, 2009
Carrollton needs Mr. Microphone and Mr. Microphone needs us. I say the city apologizes, and builds him a proper stage for the corner and let Mr. Microphone spread his own personal brand of love.

I'm sure the lady feels bad, so no need to continue bashing her. However we need him back so let's focus our energy there.
logan

Frisco, TX

#32 Mar 18, 2010
i loved that guy...that woman was stupid... i have been wondering where he was but that was a few years back.
Pat

Garland, TX

#33 Mar 19, 2010
logan wrote:
i loved that guy...that woman was stupid... i have been wondering where he was but that was a few years back.
That's nice, Logan.
roller shoes

Xiamen, China

#34 Apr 1, 2010
This confused and upset him and he kept asking her to leave him alone and go away. She did not leave and he started panicking yelling and asked her to put the money down.
http://www.evolution-shoes.com/

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#35 May 4, 2010
Love this guy, sometimes i would stop and buy him a Dr.Pepper when i filled up my car. He is one of the most intresting people in Carrollton. Sad day when some psyhco hose beast and her crotchfruit dont get it and just leave him to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 1,699
News Continue reading Remember the Lewisville Lake d... 8 hr bigfoot 2
News Dallas police charge two men with forced prosti... (Aug '16) 8 hr bigfoot 2
News Blotter: Lewisville officer arrested; investiga... (Oct '13) 8 hr bigfoot 3
sleazy car towing from apartment complex (Nov '08) 8 hr bigfoot 85
Two cops shot 10 hr Stop leak 1
Wow 10 hr Guest 3

Carrollton Jobs

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages