Carrollton Free Press Standard Letter...

Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Steve and Mindy Wilsford

There are 2 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from May 22, 2013, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Steve and Mindy Wilsford. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Heather Shive and the students in the Bell-Herron vocal music program for their recent success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Pat Kean

Canton, OH

#1 May 22, 2013
Steve and Mindy,

Well stated, I could not agree more. Those young men and women represented our school and community in a manner that would make all of us proud.

I tip my hat to them.
Grandma

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 23, 2013
I also agree with Steve and Mindy. Our music program in the Carrollton Schools is excellent. The directors are a dedicated team with the students interests at heart. My grandson is in the 6th grade band. At their the recent concert, the students (5th, 6th and 7th)were very attentive to their director and showed great maturity in their manners. Thank you, Mr. D and the entire music team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges filed against Carroll County Veterans Club (Dec '12) Oct '16 Mark Miller 16
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
News Young boy hospitalized following lawn mower acc... Sep '16 Kittycoe5 1
News Ask Mary Beth - Where to buy reclaimed wood (Jul '08) Sep '16 EAST TROJAN 18
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Oct '12) Jul '16 Randy Miller 10
Debate: Gay Marriage - Carrollton, OH (Aug '10) Apr '16 Jay Mayle 3
jdm hauling carrollton ohio (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jay Mayal 1

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages