Accused drug dealers appear in court

Attorney Michael J.. Roth speaks with his client, Charles Stutler in court Thursday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried about our town

Creston, OH

#1 Oct 18, 2012
serves them right,yes she bought the drugs and she died, but being a parent myself, these 3 men need to be off the streets and in prison where they can no longer hurt anyone,they should have thought about getting a real job instead of selling drugs to our kids, and anyone else for that matter..

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 18, 2012
..and it isnt just the drugs...there have a theft ring, too. These guys are bad news...
Shannon Stout

Canton, OH

#3 Oct 18, 2012
What about the ppl who are getting what they are calling their "free pass" from the carrollton police department for being snitches. They shouldn't get to just walk away from their parts in the heroin coming into carrollton. Cause we all know they will continue to bring it in and continue using it as well.
the truth

Jackson, OH

#4 Oct 18, 2012
worried about our town wrote:
serves them right,yes she bought the drugs and she died, but being a parent myself, these 3 men need to be off the streets and in prison where they can no longer hurt anyone,they should have thought about getting a real job instead of selling drugs to our kids, and anyone else for that matter..
very true but they werent knocking on doors trying to sell herion to people. if we didnt have the drug problem in carrollton we wouldnt have the dealers!

“"You're Ok to me"”

Location hidden

#5 Oct 18, 2012
...and if they werent PUSHING drugs, there would be no USERS.

“"You're Ok to me"”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 18, 2012
If you doubt there was a theft ring...go to the Freepress home page...scroll to the bottom. Type in Charles Stutler and before you hit search select FreePressStandard, then hit search Google.
You'll find Stutlers name in other news articles.

This isnt his first rodeo..and if he isnt put away, it wont be his last. Hard telling how many times he's hurt other people.
Justice for All

Lodi, OH

#7 Oct 19, 2012
I sure hope these punks go to jail for a long time.
One of them admitted to taking one of the overdose victims to buy heroin which resulted in her death.
He may not have literally killed this girl BUT he did contribute to her death and I personally feel that he should be punished accordingly. These piddly drug charges that they are charged with dont seem like justice to me.
Seriously

Uhrichsville, OH

#8 Oct 19, 2012
Food for thought: If I provide you with access to alcohol, you drink it, then you go out and hit & kill someone, I can be held criminally liable too. I didn't make you drink it...how is this any different?
Sad

Dover, OH

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Not smilin now, are we boys! Hope we don't see you for a long time!
Knew them

Fostoria, OH

#10 Oct 19, 2012
I went to school with and graduated with Holly and knew Charles. Charles was bad news 3 years ago. He needed off the street then. I hope he gets what he deserves (been a long time coming). Holly was a good girl. I still can't believe a drug like that is getting into Carrollton.
jerry strain

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2012
its a sad thing i hope those boy's get
what they got coming and more?
sad story

Erie, PA

#12 Oct 19, 2012
My heart goes out to her little boy. Just so sad that he will be without a mother! My heart also goes out to her parents and family. No one would like the news that they got the other day. It's very sad that she got into that nasty of a drug. Many people say that is one drug that is really hard to stop and it takes a lot of courage and strength to get off and stay off. I don't feel the boys should be held responsible for her death, due to the fact it was a choice this young lady made, unfortunaly it took her life! I do feel that these boys should pay the price for selling this addicting drug. Hopefully they don't get a slap on the wrist. Wonder why, when the police bought off them a few months prior they weren't arrested? Why does it take multiple times and a death of someone for anything to happen. Who knows, if this young lady wouldn't of died from this, they would probably keep having their undercover cops buying from them daily. By the way, I hope they learn from their mistake. Learn that you can't sell drugs to make a living. Hope you learn how to take pride in yourself instead of using ppls addicting behaviors to make your living!
Tammy

Marion, OH

#13 Oct 21, 2012
I dont think the boys should be charged for the girls death because they didnt make her take the drug, it was a CHOICE she made and yes unfortunately it was the wrong one. BUT..I do believe they should be punished for selling it.
Carl

Erie, PA

#14 Oct 21, 2012
Why is everyone acting like drugs are new to Carrollton? Not even Marijuana but cocaine, meth, and yes heroin. These aren't new to Carroll County, they just havent had this much expose. As for Dale Williams and his little troops. 2 month investigation my rear. I'm glad it had to take a womans death before we decided to set up a bust and what not. If he was really concerned with drugs in Carroll County, he would of tried to get it out 2 months ago. He's trying to play off this girls death to help his re-election. Dale Williams is a punk and needs to be removed from his position. If he would of done something 2 months ago when he allegedly knew about this, the poor girls son would still have a mother and a family wouldn't be torn apart. He coincidentally busted these 3 guys a couple days after the girls death? Stop buying into Dale Williams lies and get someone worth while in office. Not someone who feels above all because he can drive a fancy charger through town.
palm

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2012
Such a sad story. Each and every person is responsible for their actions. Don't use and it won't kill you. Don't sell and you won't be in jail and all this trouble. Easy fix!!
palm

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Euro K 2Me wrote:
...and if they werent PUSHING drugs, there would be no USERS.
Not true. The addicts will get the drugs somewhere regardless.

“"You're Ok to me"”

Location hidden

#17 Oct 22, 2012
Exactly, PALM !! No pushers, no users.(and vice-versa)
Concerned citizen

Canton, OH

#18 Oct 24, 2012
worried about our town wrote:
My response is those boys are not to blame for that girls death she is a drug addict she has been to rehab 3 times an reality is what kind of mom licks herself in the bathroom while she is suppose to be watching her son and shots herself up with heroin.. Her fiancÚ doin her on the floor with a needle in her arm dead while there son was all alone running around..
Concerned citizen

Canton, OH

#19 Oct 24, 2012
And reality is heroin will still b brought into carrollton and if I knew those boys ud know they weren't big time drug dealers they were addicts themselves...
Retired Cop

Akron, OH

#20 Oct 24, 2012
Are you kidding me? No pushers no users? There will always be both. Theses boys weren't big time drug dealers. They were addicts selling enough to shoot up and make a little cash. I'm sure someone else has already stepped and took over there small time dealing ring. You will never stop it. And no they should NOT be charged with murder. She was a lousy mother with a drug problem sick of everyone putting it all on these young men. What they did is wrong but they are not murderers. ASimple heroine disturbution is all they should get. They didn't kill an angel a drug addict killed herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Airport b... Oct 15 A Choice 14
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Malvern m... Oct 10 Tired 6
Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Oct 7 Archie Bunker 2
Sandy Valley Football Players are Cheeleaders!!! (Dec '11) Sep '14 anyonnous 2
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Winter, s... Sep '14 Dee Horstman 1
Carrollton man admits guilt Sep '14 A Choice 3
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Airport b... Sep '14 Terminx 9
Carrollton Dating
Find my Match

Carrollton Jobs